• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#4721
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:09 GMT
#4722
On May 03 2015 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez

nah, I trolls. I visited marv last night, but he decided to die.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:10 GMT
#4723
There is a secret to reading my roles. It all about the question marks. Please forget this in later games.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:12 GMT
#4724
vanilla town or having the most imba role in the game. What do you think is more reasonable?

I was attacked last night. I'm pretty solid, so I lived. If a building can live that is... or if I really am not a building...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 17:14 GMT
#4725
who did you visit night 1 chez
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 17:16 GMT
#4726
On May 03 2015 02:09 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 02:08 Damdred wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez

nah, I trolls. I visited marv last night, but he decided to die.

What was the purpose of your visit? Sure you weren't the reason he died?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:16 GMT
#4727
On April 27 2015 13:59 Chezinu wrote:
HEY GUYS!!! DONT DOOO IT!!!!

I R CHECKED SICKLUCKER. HE IS R IN THE GOOD GYM!!! Well, there could be an evil mafia boxer in the gym... but let's say that R Not Case.

How's I knows? Cause I am THE GYM!!!!


THATS RIGHT!!!! I R THE GYM. As The GYM I have access to all sorts of equipment. If you would like to purchase my are equipment, you gotz to make deals with me. Don't have Cheznos? Don't worry I R can donate thems.

Have you ever tried to punch the gym? Well, you will hurt your self before crumbling me down unless you special.Can the Gym punch back? Well, HE canz with the gym members. THat is why the Brown Boxing Glove GYM is recruiting members to fight in and for me.

Sicklurker is a part of THE GYM. Hows I knows? The GYM has state of the art security cameras that sees many many thingz. like sicklurkers... Yeah. I R Chez. You Can't Punch this without.... I don't even know.


GOGO DRAMAS!!!!


My first roleclaim was the truest roleclaim.

I proved that I cannot punch.

I have yet to successfully deliver a package or recruit someone. I JUST WANT TO DO IT EVEN IF IT MEANS MY DEATH. SO I WILL VISIT HF TONIGHT!!!! MAFIA DONT STOP ME!!! TOWN DONT STOP ME!!! OTHER 3P DONT STOP ME!!!!

It will be the death of me, but the package is worth it. The package is truly worth it!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:19 GMT
#4728
On May 03 2015 02:14 Damdred wrote:
who did you visit night 1 chez

I troll checked Breshke.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:22 GMT
#4729
On May 03 2015 02:16 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 02:09 Chezinu wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:08 Damdred wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez

nah, I trolls. I visited marv last night, but he decided to die.

What was the purpose of your visit? Sure you weren't the reason he died?

To deliver marv a membership card from the Brown Boxing Glove GYM.

I AM TROLLING THE TRUTH!!! YOU WILL SEE!!! YOU WILL SEE!!!

Postgame that is... I troll the truth!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 17:24 GMT
#4730
:/
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:25 GMT
#4731
What if I have items that I have no idea what they do??? What if I have equipment that I can donate to people?? What if I can give someone a choice of 3 different items??? What if I fail at delivery?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:27 GMT
#4732
The mafia know who you are indignant. But do they know me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:27 GMT
#4733
If someone really does have a mason with the gym. Why do they not talk to the gym himself?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 17:32 GMT
#4734
RS owns the gym obviously
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 17:33 GMT
#4735
i do in fact own the gym lol ^^ (but i'm not sure that's what you're talking about xP)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 17:34 GMT
#4736
can a gym who is himself be part of himself? o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 17:34 GMT
#4737
On May 03 2015 02:27 Chezinu wrote:
If someone really does have a mason with the gym. Why do they not talk to the gym himself?

Does SL not talk to you or...?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:35 GMT
#4738
My action did go through with Breshke. If it did. Breshke would have been able to day punch.

If Marv was alive, he would have been able to show his membership card to prove that he is apart of the Brown Boxing Glove Gym.

Tonight, I hope to deliver my last package. Give me this time. Then by morning I would be dead.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:36 GMT
#4739
HAVE YOU NOT READ??

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BANK???

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATION??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:37 GMT
#4740
They were puffed of caricatures of what was truly there.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
OSC
9h 41m
Replay Cast
9h 41m
OSC
22h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.