• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:13
CEST 11:13
KST 18:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8720 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1467
On April 28 2015 06:02 Koshi wrote:
Nobody is sheeping marv. We all decided you suck. End of story.

I clearly showed at least two people who voted for me strictly because of Marv.

Good job reading my posts, Koshi.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:05 GMT
#1472
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:07 GMT
#1474
On April 28 2015 06:04 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

You afked the whole day and did NOT expect to be lynched? Sounds believable.

I mean, it's a shit policy lynch IMO.

I also thought maybe I'd be up earlier today but whatevs, no regrets.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:08 GMT
#1480
On April 28 2015 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
Explain the vivax read. I can neither confirm nor deny my agreement.

Why is Vivax sheeping Marv?

When does town Vivax ever just agree with Marv, of anybody for that matter?

Why doesn't he have his own reads he believes fanatically in?

Viv as scum would totally just pile on afk yamato. Viv as town? He might, but not nearly this easily.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:12 GMT
#1488
On April 28 2015 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.

Sure. I am the scummer who decides to vote you when you actually come back to the thread. Makes sense. Not to speak of the fact you talked to me like I was town 1 post ago.

"You just mad Koshi"
"Don't lynch me Koshi"
"You are totally awesome Koshi"

You feel the need to be original in your justification for voting me, as in you dint want to just sheep, even though you apparently don't even have a compelling reason yourself. (Do you? I don't see it).

Also, I never talked to you like you were town.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:13 GMT
#1494
On April 28 2015 06:09 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:07 rsoultin wrote:
-sits on jat's head-

if you want him to do work let him do work

@hf is it for the same reason i feel more comfortable with a sandy vote right now? (hint: i want to know your reason xP)

I am not preventing him from doing anything. And if the reason is that sandro hasn't posted since he came back that might also be because instead of yamato he is actually reading stuff.

I'm not reading?

Lol okay, whatever. This is apparently a waste of time.

Feel vindicated, JAT, you get to lynch me. Peace.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:15 GMT
#1501
On April 28 2015 06:11 sandroba wrote:
HF you have been pushing a lot of BS this game. That list post is awful and so far you seem the only person that is somehow convinced I am mafia as opposed to most people who are saying "meh he is afk maybe he is mafia". You have been going for easy targets while spamming the thread with one liners and giving out terrible random reads. I believe this man is mafia and we should definetelly lynch him today.

We're lynching me over this guy

Who Koshi apparently believes is correct

LOLOLOL

nice job, game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:22 GMT
#1528
On April 28 2015 06:17 sandroba wrote:
@yamato ??? why do you dissagree? I have no read on you currently but why would you attack the guy who is trying to get someone else lynched instead of you??

If you have no read on me, the leading wagon and apparent beloved lynch of the masses, how are you able to justify saying that HF's reads are fabricated? How can you judge their believability when you can't possibly have reads on all the players?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:27 GMT
#1548
On April 28 2015 06:24 Vivax wrote:
If you unvote yamato cause he starts posting 1:30 before deadline I'll afk.

In ALL his town games he was way more consistently posting before that.

I couldn't even play!

Fuking Vivax has to be fucking mafia. You can't seriously be this bad two games in a row.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:39 GMT
#1601
On April 28 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
When is marv AWOL when he is town around LYNCHTIME?


Fucker is 100% mafia. Don't fucking sheep him on yamato.

Koshi is also mafia.

Lol this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 22:17 GMT
#1734
Comes back, we lynch mafia

It's a good game. I'll keep playing.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 23:38 GMT
#1897
I'll try to do a proper read tonight

still think vivax and koshi look fucking awful
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 23:44 GMT
#1902
On April 28 2015 08:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:38 yamato77 wrote:
I'll try to do a proper read tonight

still think vivax and koshi look fucking awful

koshi got zonked

lol what a donk
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:17 GMT
#2031
I'm all for lynching anyone that voted for me
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:23 GMT
#2037
On April 28 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:23 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually think he's slightly less likely to flip mafia based on that.

You seem to be one of the people that are in the position of town leaders. So no matter your alignment, if sandroba's only goal is not to get lynched here, which I would presume it was if he was mafia, then one of the absolutely worst plays he could make is to antagonize you.

Of course he might be intentionally going for a bad play to make us think exactly like I am doing now, but it's at least some food for thought.

Is this mafia or just terrible?

Because Valjean is basically correct - antagonising/pushing a leader who isn't going to get lynched isn't really a high percentage mafia play.

But he completely handwaves away the ACTUAL POINT - that sand can't possibly say that HF's reads are fabricated without reading the thread.

HF: "how can sand say my reads are fabricated when he hasn't read the thread?"
Valjean: "that makes him less scummy"

??????????????????????????????????????

yeah I read that

javert made some questionable posts around deadline

also that sepulchre dude came back basically just to vote me

On April 28 2015 06:58 Sepulchre wrote:
Meh, this isn't looking too good I suppose I'll vote yamato because he fucked off again we'll see what happens.


10/10 post
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:29 GMT
#2041
On April 28 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.

what do people think of this dude and his justifications?

he's the real question mark vote on me IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:30 GMT
#2045
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:34 GMT
#2048
On April 28 2015 19:32 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 19:30 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you

See, it makes perfect sense to lynch you.

your response to being called mafia is

"ok bro let me fight I have bonus damages"

lolwtf
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:38 GMT
#2052
On April 28 2015 19:36 Sepulchre wrote:
Would you rather I keep my vote somewhere it doesn't matter?
I had no time to do so and it's not like it would have mattered, in fact me commenting on anything would have the opposite effect and make people do the opposite if anything.
Mostly the same thing, it'd be a waste of time for me to do so given that it would accomplish absolutely nothing.
Dunno I didn't think mafia would come back and try to start a wagon on somebody not yamato, and we don't know how much he read the thread.

so what are your reads now, if your vote was so meaninglessly and carelessly placed?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:41 GMT
#2055
On April 28 2015 04:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
Would it be worth it to make a list post in about 2 hours? It won't sway people but maybe it will give people a better idea of where I'm at?

Anyway I need to vote not-marv since even the people who might lynch him won't vote him. I will switch to SL then I guess? His claim and how adamant (wrong word?) he is about it gives me pause though.

Can you comment on a sandroba/yamato lynch? These players apparently are playing directly into their scum metas right now


I don't care if Yamato gets lynched but he has enough votes without mine, I don't know his meta but his 1 post I remember wasn't enough to not lynch. I won't vote sandroba because he hinted about an HP total really early and thats something I don't see mafia doing.

notably, this is why he said he wouldn't vote sandro

even after scumreading sandro earlygame undoubtedly after sandro made the post in question

truly a mystery, this inspector
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1312
Hyun 635
firebathero 490
Hyuk 396
BeSt 345
Mong 232
Jaedong 203
Soma 174
Shine 82
PianO 77
[ Show more ]
Sexy 54
910 52
Hm[arnc] 44
Mind 43
sSak 41
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZerO 14
Sharp 12
Noble 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 3
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
shoxiejesuss1079
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns23367
summit1g8161
ceh9631
JimRising 408
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax96
Trikslyr27
Livibee3
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos890
• Stunt419
Other Games
• Shiphtur347
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 48m
Patches Events
6h 48m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.