• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9279 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:44 GMT
#462
Ahh they did a break blade 1 cool
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:51 GMT
#464
I dont see that much wrong with breskes filter hes super annoying as always
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 18:53 GMT
#466
His typical town self.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 19:01 GMT
#468
marv is always mafia untill proven town. thats why im voting him nothing new here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 22:54 GMT
#551
On April 25 2015 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
i'm away sunday afternoon-evening through to monday afternoon and then i have a chess match monday evening

fair warning


I always accept pregame excuses but all you have done is yell at us. And your clearly here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 22:57 GMT
#554
On April 27 2015 07:37 The Shining wrote:
I mean, sort of but not really?

The "I'm happy to finally roll town" bit seemed a bit unnecessary to open with but as far as doing his own thing, there are others doing...well, nothing at all. Sand directly got at Koshi almost immediately for the IDC attitude. He's got a scum lean or two(depends on if indignant is JAT). He brings up a current topic in indignants questioning of Breshke.

I feel like more examples of posting just to post are like...rso(I know she said shed pick it up tonight but meh). SL(voting Marv cuz he's scum until proven innocent. That's not a real read, is it?)

I'm sure I'll have more to say but I'm still looking through filters.


Yes its a very good read and a read I will use everygame untill I role mafia with marv because as mafia he can never bother to handle the presure which is why its used.

I didnt know of his pregame excuse or I would have laid off but he didnt handle it very well
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:01 GMT
#560
I obv didnt mean read. I was replying to someone who called it a read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:06 GMT
#564
Marv do you have any idea who mafia is? Because im not getting that vibe and your filter is all fluff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:07 GMT
#566
On April 27 2015 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
I think breshke is town too, I don't really recall him getting stuck in early with longish posts as mafia


I like that read tbh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:08 GMT
#567
On April 27 2015 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 08:06 sicklucker wrote:
Marv do you have any idea who mafia is? Because im not getting that vibe and your filter is all fluff

no, and i've quite clearly stated no, and why is that in any way scummy?


because your pretty good at finding them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:12 GMT
#569
I never said it makes you mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:14 GMT
#571
Hes my interpretation of not handling the pressure well

+ Show Spoiler +
Making a big deal about it posting pointless shit to defend yourself while do nothing to solve the game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:16 GMT
#575
Oh I do think its scummy. Not enough to say your mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#577
I never claimed to know you your putting words into my mouth.

I know you gave up consecutive games day1 as scum.

I know that you know I did this to you in like consecutive games as well so why are you making so much drama about it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#589
Im not pushing anything. If I was pushing something you would no about it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:29 GMT
#596
On April 27 2015 08:27 indignant wrote:
Marv, stop being tedious.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:30 GMT
#599
On April 27 2015 08:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 08:25 sicklucker wrote:
Im not pushing anything. If I was pushing something you would no about it

Uh, you just said you found marv's actions scummy you are kinda pushing that notion


Im not asking anyone to vote him tho. Im still evaluating
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:31 GMT
#601
I dont think anything your going on about is game related marv.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:34 GMT
#607
I cant read you on what your doing its tedious
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:35 GMT
#609
I agree with jat except that last cunty part
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 771
GuemChi 604
Leta 331
Hyun 201
BeSt 195
firebathero 170
Soma 170
Mong 84
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 37
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 16
Shine 12
Noble 8
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss559
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King383
Other Games
summit1g8829
olofmeister964
ceh9562
JimRising 464
Happy400
KnowMe65
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos461
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur464
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 41m
Patches Events
7h 41m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.