• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11108 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 192

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 385 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:33 GMT
#3821
On May 01 2015 11:32 The Shining wrote:
Lol just keep moving townie ppl up until they're at the top.


Basically.

I won't get to use my power until, like, endgame or something if I don't get lynched/shot.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 02:37 GMT
#3822
Obi I will 100% fight sep tomorrow, I can take him. IDK
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 02:38 GMT
#3823
Wait what why
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 02:40 GMT
#3824
XD Idk lol
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:43 GMT
#3825
Can you win for realsies though?
Retired.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 02:46 GMT
#3826
I can beat any person in a fight as well. If people don't think I'm town, put me in coach.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:49 GMT
#3827
On May 01 2015 11:46 Stutters695 wrote:
I can beat any person in a fight as well. If people don't think I'm town, put me in coach.


Well I can't move you to the bottom of the list to fight Sepulchre. It's gonna be forever until I can get you there.

Honestly the town deaths tonight might make it easier for me to pair scummy people up, and if they don't happen then we still have our towny people and my role isn't all that necessary.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 02:53 GMT
#3828
well he really can't kill me, he probably an punch harder than me though.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 02:53 GMT
#3829
On May 01 2015 11:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 11:46 Stutters695 wrote:
I can beat any person in a fight as well. If people don't think I'm town, put me in coach.


Well I can't move you to the bottom of the list to fight Sepulchre. It's gonna be forever until I can get you there.

Honestly the town deaths tonight might make it easier for me to pair scummy people up, and if they don't happen then we still have our towny people and my role isn't all that necessary.

I just meant the normal promoter fight. If I'm not going to be promoter, let me rek9 sone bitches.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 02:59 GMT
#3830
I already told you you should have used the fight yesterday.
But your opportunity is gone.
Don't worry though, I still got the promoted title match. Not even a problem.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 03:00 GMT
#3831
Shit, make me promoter and destroy some people.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 03:16 GMT
#3832
Does anyone else have playerlist changing mechanics?
Retired.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:16 GMT
#3833
I can go whereever I want to, yes.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 03:19 GMT
#3834
On May 01 2015 12:16 Sepulchre wrote:
I can go whereever I want to, yes.


Great.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 01 2015 03:19 GMT
#3835
Obi just move shining to the top of the playerlist and if scum fuck with the fight again use your power t cancel the fight like.i did.

Bats showuld make vivax and sep fight tonight which would make them take 3 damage.

Then we make vivax fight sep tomorrow. I can make sep do 2 more damage so vivax will take 10 damage in total without taking into account seps extra damage. If anyone else can deal damage to vivax tonight we can probably kill him or come very close without having to lynch him.

If anything goes wrong obi can just cancel the fight. This was wecan try get two lynches
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 03:24 GMT
#3836
On May 01 2015 12:16 Sepulchre wrote:
I can go whereever I want to, yes.


This sounds like a scummy thing but meh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 03:24 GMT
#3837
Wait, how do I cancel the fight and how does that give us two lynches?
Retired.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:24 GMT
#3838
ObiWanShinobi are you absolutely certain you can't make me fight twice on the same day?
Because if you can, I'll just go to the bottom of the player list. But if you can't anyway I'll just do my thing.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:26 GMT
#3839
This is important don't even try to be cute about it.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 03:27 GMT
#3840
I don't know. I never asked tbh.
Why does it matter and why should I help you?
Retired.
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 124
JuggernautJason63
Nina 56
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 298
canceldota6
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1451
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee191
ToD186
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM103
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 44m
Replay Cast
3h 29m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.