• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 191

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 01:59 GMT
#3801
obviously by acting towny lol.

Seriously though obi who would you rather be put in the fight/
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:00 GMT
#3802
I've given my scumreads already.
I can't use my role because you fucking clowns won't let me.

What else do you want?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:00 GMT
#3803
On May 01 2015 10:59 Damdred wrote:
obviously by acting towny lol.

Seriously though obi who would you rather be put in the fight/


LS.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:03 GMT
#3804
Actually, no, maybe not LS.

I know he had the whole deal with his mafia-esque role but I agreed with his read on sandroba earlier where sand is basically useless all the time.
LS doesn't really have the same kind of experience with sand as I do I don't think, but I didn't disagree with the sentiment. That's why I moved him up on the playerlist before.

Idk. Maybe not him.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 02:09 GMT
#3805
Meh, i'm torn on Ls currently tbh.

Talk me through some of your other scum reads real fast obi
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#3806
I figured that was probably you but little did you know I don't give up the #1 spot that easily. I'm the #1 after all.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:13 GMT
#3807
Vivax is the only other obvious one that I haven't had to think about at all.
Sepu still kind of exists and I'm just all sorts of meh about him.

IJ is still plausible I guess, but that's more of a lean if anything. Him being batsnacks and townreading me at a time that would have been incredibly inconvenient if he were scum kind of makes me waver on him. I accept the fact that that could be my ego talking but w/e.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:13 GMT
#3808
On May 01 2015 11:10 Sepulchre wrote:
I figured that was probably you but little did you know I don't give up the #1 spot that easily. I'm the #1 after all.


I put you as #1 because I was planning to have you and Damdred fight.

Which apparently nobody else wanted.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2015 02:19 GMT
#3809
On April 30 2015 02:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
going with sepulchre/shining btw


Don't pick Sepulchre imo.


On April 30 2015 02:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
going with sepulchre/shining btw


Don't pick Sepulchre imo.


that's some solid reasoning to not make me pick him there


Chill out slut, just pick someone that isn't Sepulchre.


On April 30 2015 02:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop picking Sepulchre for fights ffs.


On April 30 2015 02:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:29 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop picking Sepulchre for fights ffs.

no. there is zero reason to listen to you.


Do I have to hardclaim or what part of this are you not getting?



Why on earth would you stop us from picking Sepulchre just so you can pick sepulchre?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:20 GMT
#3810
On May 01 2015 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
going with sepulchre/shining btw


Don't pick Sepulchre imo.


Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
going with sepulchre/shining btw


Don't pick Sepulchre imo.


that's some solid reasoning to not make me pick him there


Chill out slut, just pick someone that isn't Sepulchre.


Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop picking Sepulchre for fights ffs.


Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:29 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Stop picking Sepulchre for fights ffs.

no. there is zero reason to listen to you.


Do I have to hardclaim or what part of this are you not getting?



Why on earth would you stop us from picking Sepulchre just so you can pick sepulchre?


So we can have two fights.
At least, that was how I thought it worked.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 02:22 GMT
#3811
Hey Obi's here. We need to reach a consensus before EoN. Fight or no fight? Because we would need Obi to NOT move around the player list and have to use his ability tomorrow. Obi, is it a one time thing or ?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 02:23 GMT
#3812
obi claim
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:24 GMT
#3813
On May 01 2015 11:22 The Shining wrote:
Hey Obi's here. We need to reach a consensus before EoN. Fight or no fight? Because we would need Obi to NOT move around the player list and have to use his ability tomorrow. Obi, is it a one time thing or ?


I can use it twice.

I can move players around as much as I want.

Why is it bad if I move the playerlist around? I'm not going to get an opportunity to get someone to fight until like day 4 or something because I need to get me and Damdred out of harm's way.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:24 GMT
#3814
On May 01 2015 11:23 sicklucker wrote:
obi claim


Shut up.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 01 2015 02:25 GMT
#3815
Can you only move players up or something obi? Can't you just move people you don't like to the bottom
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:26 GMT
#3816
On May 01 2015 11:25 Breshke wrote:
Can you only move players up or something obi? Can't you just move people you don't like to the bottom


I can only move players up.

Moving players down would be super useful though. :|
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:30 GMT
#3817
Actually, I don't think I'm going to get to use my power at all.

All of the towny people are at the bottom of the playerlist.

=/
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 02:31 GMT
#3818
OK, because I'm not one hundred percent sure on whose action would get resolved first.

I am the ultimate fight canceller right now. If I move myself to the top or the bottom of the player list, it would be null if you moved me or someone in one of those spots and move me out of one.

Basically we can play safe and have promoter pick me to fight tomorrow and avoid mistaken DMG on a town. If I'm at the top or bottom of the list, I was thinking we could use your ability to confirm you, too.

As I'm typing this tho I'm realizing it confirms your ability, not your alignment, so idk...
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 02:32 GMT
#3819
Lol just keep moving townie ppl up until they're at the top.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 02:32 GMT
#3820
Yeah my role sucks balls unless I feel like being really, really antitown.
Retired.
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 164
Liquid`TLO 141
ProTech138
RuFF_SC2 117
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16166
Artosis 89
firebathero 88
PianO 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever343
canceldota84
League of Legends
Doublelift3824
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu483
Other Games
summit1g6984
FrodaN1235
shahzam530
B2W.Neo330
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM105
Mew2King30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 31
• RyuSc2 8
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1109
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
OSC
11m
Replay Cast
56m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.