• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9576 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 385 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:57 GMT
#3201
On April 30 2015 07:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:46 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:43 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I could see a vivax lynch if ff wasn't tracked to both people who were rb and took dmg. Plus I need the ego boost of him flipping mafia when I called him mafia last night q.q


lol ><

IF WE'RE DOING EGO BOOSTS WHEN DO WE LYNCH SEPU?

seriously like no one ever lynches my scumread(s) until after i'm dead -_- if then

You don't need or deserve an ego boost


lol...><

mean

i'm right sometimes -_-


You have like a 33% win rate I checked your profile the other day
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 00:01 GMT
#3202
On April 30 2015 08:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 06:19 The Shining wrote:
I'm a girl. Girls don't fight. I've been hinting that I can't fight since start of game.

hum I would be surprised if theres a second girl character esp after starting to watch the anime and theres literraly only manly men characters


Considering Im not the main Char's main love interest, I'm almost positive there's at least one other female role like mine who can't be put to fight.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 00:04 GMT
#3203
As in, when I wikid my role, she was mentioned as someone interested in the main dude but not his main love interest. If I'm a role, I'd assume his main love interest is, too.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#3204
On April 30 2015 09:04 The Shining wrote:
As in, when I wikid my role, she was mentioned as someone interested in the main dude but not his main love interest. If I'm a role, I'd assume his main love interest is, too.

You mean this one?
On April 28 2015 07:47 Onegu wrote:
Announcement



Koshi as Mashiba Kumi has been Modkilled

Role:

+ Show Spoiler +
Welcome to Hajime No Ippo Mafia you are Mashiba Kumi
Your HP: 12

Nurse: Each night you may move yourself anywhere in the player list and give the person above you first aid healing them for 4 HP. If you would Heal your boyfriend Ippo. You will mason with him for the rest of the game.

Passive: You are a girl. You cannot be force to fight. If you are chosen the fight is canceled

You win with Town



sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:06 GMT
#3205
Breske if your here move the shining into the fight. If hes telling the truth and is a girl there will be no fight and 0 towns will recieved damage instead of 1 town. This is amusing hf is town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:07 GMT
#3206
How do you feel about that shining?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 00:07 GMT
#3207
On April 30 2015 09:06 sicklucker wrote:
Breske if your here move the shining into the fight. If hes telling the truth and is a girl there will be no fight and 0 towns will recieved damage instead of 1 town. This is amusing hf is town

That's actually a really good idea.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#3208
SL theres like two of almost every role.

Dont' be idiotic I've dealt damage to vivax, he neds to go into the fight.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:08 GMT
#3209
Passive: You are a girl. You cannot be force to fight. If you are chosen the fight is canceled

you are a girl right? also can you say the name of your character so I can figure shit out. There should be np with this
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#3210
He already said the name.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:09 GMT
#3211
On April 30 2015 09:08 Damdred wrote:
SL theres like two of almost every role.

Dont' be idiotic I've dealt damage to vivax, he neds to go into the fight.


I dont think you can make that decision. We need to hear from hf and if hes willing to trade dmg with a mafia
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 00:10 GMT
#3212
On April 30 2015 09:09 indignant wrote:
He already said the name.

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:11 GMT
#3213
No he didnt he just gave obv clues. I would like to know the name
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 30 2015 00:11 GMT
#3214
On April 30 2015 02:41 The Shining wrote:
Javert you didn't visit FF.


did he claim he did?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 00:11 GMT
#3215
On April 30 2015 09:11 sicklucker wrote:
No he didnt he just gave obv clues. I would like to know the name

Yes, he did -.-
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#3216
On April 30 2015 06:11 The Shining wrote:
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.

indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#3217
Seriously, are you not able to read?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 00:12 GMT
#3218
Actually SL has a good point here. You could put me in and cancel the fight. Yes, that passive is my passive.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 00:13 GMT
#3219
On April 30 2015 09:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:41 The Shining wrote:
Javert you didn't visit FF.


did he claim he did?


SL. What are you doing? I'll answer you once you've compltely caught up. -_-
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 00:13 GMT
#3220
On April 30 2015 08:57 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:48 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:46 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 07:43 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I could see a vivax lynch if ff wasn't tracked to both people who were rb and took dmg. Plus I need the ego boost of him flipping mafia when I called him mafia last night q.q


lol ><

IF WE'RE DOING EGO BOOSTS WHEN DO WE LYNCH SEPU?

seriously like no one ever lynches my scumread(s) until after i'm dead -_- if then

You don't need or deserve an ego boost


lol...><

mean

i'm right sometimes -_-


You have like a 33% win rate I checked your profile the other day


lol i'm aware my win rate sucks xP did you also happen to notice that i've literally only lived to day 3 as town once...since the beginning of the year? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota167
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift4005
Other Games
summit1g6282
JimRising 430
C9.Mang0386
ToD80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 35
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.