• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:22
CEST 12:22
KST 19:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9291 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 385 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 23:08 GMT
#3181
On April 30 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:05 yamato77 wrote:
dunno if discussing the modkill even has a point

either it happens or it doesn't

The point is if he doesn't get modkilled this isn't his role -> he is mafia and we lynch him.


+1

if you get modkilled for posting your entire role pm it kinda follows that he obviously didn't there yamato
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 23:09 GMT
#3182
yama bby if you have something else you want to talk about, you should probably i dunnae talk about it rather than complaining xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 23:09 GMT
#3183
On April 30 2015 08:08 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 08:05 yamato77 wrote:
dunno if discussing the modkill even has a point

either it happens or it doesn't

The point is if he doesn't get modkilled this isn't his role -> he is mafia and we lynch him.

isn't this happening already?

let's talk about something else

Sure. What do you want to talk about?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:09 GMT
#3184
On April 30 2015 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 08:05 yamato77 wrote:
dunno if discussing the modkill even has a point

either it happens or it doesn't

The point is if he doesn't get modkilled this isn't his role -> he is mafia and we lynch him.


+1

if you get modkilled for posting your entire role pm it kinda follows that he obviously didn't there yamato

yes I follow the logic

I am voting for him
Writer@WriterYamato
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 29 2015 23:10 GMT
#3185
##unvote
##vote yamato77
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 23:11 GMT
#3186
Batsnacks as badass as ever.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:13 GMT
#3187
so javert is apparently batsnacks

and marv townreads batsnacks

I personally find it a little bit hard to believe

On April 30 2015 02:37 Inspector Javert wrote:
Wait where did shining go? Shining who did I visit last night?


I asked about this earlier and people gave the reasoning that his shining line of posting looked good and all

but the dude still isn't actually playing the game of mafia, as I see it

he continues to post and such but I'm still irked by his play overall
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:14 GMT
#3188
lol are you fucking kidding me
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#3189
back to dota I guess

sick game
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#3190
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#3191
On April 30 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?

I dunno

he just voted me

you tell me how much I'm inclined to believe he cares about this game
Writer@WriterYamato
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:44 GMT
#3192
On April 30 2015 06:11 The Shining wrote:
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.


No your not. There like half commited to killing people with dmg and you claimed your power wont work again
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#3193
If he flips mafia I'm taking literally all the credit.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#3194
On April 30 2015 08:42 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?

I dunno

he just voted me

you tell me how much I'm inclined to believe he cares about this game

How does that make him mafia though? I guess you know batsnacks?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 23:47 GMT
#3195
On April 30 2015 08:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
If he flips mafia I'm taking literally all the credit.

The credit of pushing the same target that wasn't sandro day1 or...?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#3196
On April 30 2015 06:19 The Shining wrote:
I'm a girl. Girls don't fight. I've been hinting that I can't fight since start of game.

hum I would be surprised if theres a second girl character esp after starting to watch the anime and theres literraly only manly men characters
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#3197
On April 30 2015 08:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:42 yamato77 wrote:
On April 30 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?

I dunno

he just voted me

you tell me how much I'm inclined to believe he cares about this game

How does that make him mafia though? I guess you know batsnacks?

apparently not as well as marv does

bad players gonna bad I guess
Writer@WriterYamato
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:50 GMT
#3198
Wait shit marv your fighting? do you have more or less then 5hp
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:56 GMT
#3199
On April 30 2015 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 07:43 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I could see a vivax lynch if ff wasn't tracked to both people who were rb and took dmg. Plus I need the ego boost of him flipping mafia when I called him mafia last night q.q


lol ><

IF WE'RE DOING EGO BOOSTS WHEN DO WE LYNCH SEPU?

seriously like no one ever lynches my scumread(s) until after i'm dead -_- if then


well we have two outed mafia get in line. We can lynch him third
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 23:57 GMT
#3200
Did ff post his full role? because I didnt see it just a picture which means nthing
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli236
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 38m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.