• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7500 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 385 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#3041
On April 30 2015 06:04 The Shining wrote:
Ah good point. I thought I was being clever. Bah

uh huh

but given your role doesn't have restrictions, why don't you just claim properly without doing the word for word thing?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:06 GMT
#3042
I mean I didn't leave the bold or colours in

I bet I added or removed spaces/characters.

The quote tags weren't there before.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 21:07 GMT
#3043
On April 30 2015 06:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
I mean I didn't leave the bold or colours in

I bet I added or removed spaces/characters.

The quote tags weren't there before.

adorable
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:07 GMT
#3044
On April 30 2015 06:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
I mean I didn't leave the bold or colours in

I bet I added or removed spaces/characters.

The quote tags weren't there before.

if you're town you should totally want to be modkilled
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:08 GMT
#3045
modkill isn't what I'm worried about
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:08 GMT
#3046
Think I'll get a ban or just a warning?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:08 GMT
#3047
there isn't anything else to worry about
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#3048
na you'd never get banned for that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#3049
On April 30 2015 06:09 marvellosity wrote:
na you'd never get banned for that

Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#3050
Well he explicitly stated no word-for-word it was even in blue
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#3051
On April 30 2015 06:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well he explicitly stated no word-for-word it was even in blue

yes but there's malicious rulebreaking and there's accidental rulebreaking
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:10 GMT
#3052
Maybe we shouldn't talk about it any more
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3053
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3054
so the shining is scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3055
btw guys the /hype has to be delayed so i'll leave you all with a mediocre semi-hype thing
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3056
On April 30 2015 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 06:01 The Shining wrote:
Lol that was a bait to see who would let me get modkilled. Marv is okay with it and Sepu isn't. Interesting.

Yeah I'm not scum or scared. Just reporting my night results. If rng screwed you here, then I'm terribly sorry. But I am not making this up. I'm just giving everyone a clear understanding of my role.

I wasn't aware you couldn't just outright claim your role like that, bish

else I + many others would have mentioned it 5 pages ago when FF claimed, hmm?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't want to try and get modkilled for gaming the system so I wanted to wait until a host responded. Now that it's out there though, I don't see how we can not lynch FF.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3057
like you can't do damage or you can't even be put in the fight?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 21:12 GMT
#3058
[image loading]
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#3059
On April 30 2015 06:11 The Shining wrote:
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.


So wouldn't that mean if you died tonight, it would still be reported tonight since you checked last night?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#3060
23:00 GMT (+00:00)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
6h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.