• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6795 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 385 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:48 GMT
#3001
like you're literally known for surviving to endgame, according to the database
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:48 GMT
#3002
Can't I dream?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#3003
i don't think he's a vet at all btw, possible but very very unlikely
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#3004
you can but it makes you retarded :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#3005
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#3006
On April 30 2015 05:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.

then if you didn't even consider it had an upside, even more reason to claim it >.>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#3007
We could have shining track FF again tonight and see what happens? Kill vivax in the mean time? Unless FF and shining are mafia together won't that confirm/deny that FF is mafia?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:50 GMT
#3008
On April 30 2015 05:47 marvellosity wrote:
i don't know why you didn't just outright claim your role on day 1, FF, if that's what it is.

who cares if you lose your passive vet status n1?

More importantly he could have just done what I did.

"Trackers don't track me."

BOOM, problem solved.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 20:50 GMT
#3009
or they just role block shining or he claims roleblock?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:51 GMT
#3010
On April 30 2015 05:49 Inspector Javert wrote:
We could have shining track FF again tonight and see what happens? Kill vivax in the mean time? Unless FF and shining are mafia together won't that confirm/deny that FF is mafia?

How does that help if Shining is mafia like FF says?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#3011
On April 30 2015 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.

then if you didn't even consider it had an upside, even more reason to claim it >.>

Yet here we are.

They don't call me OptimalplaysFeast for nothing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#3012
Day 2 Vote Count

Fecalfeast (12): The Shining, marvellosity, Holyflare, indignant, LightningStrike, Stutters695, Damdred, Sepulchre, yamato77, Xatalos, ObiWanShinobi, Jean Valjean, marvellosity
Vivax (4): marvellosity, Xatalos, Damdred, indignant, Fecalfeast, rsoultin, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi, Breshke, Holyflare, Stutters695, sicklucker, marvellosity
Breshke (1): Chezinu
Sepulchre (0): sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): Jean Valjean

Not voted (2): Vivax, Inspector Javert

Given the current vote count, Fecalfeast is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#3013
What does tracking me tell you though? Since I claimed I won't be going anywhere tonight.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#3014
On April 30 2015 05:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.

then if you didn't even consider it had an upside, even more reason to claim it >.>

Yet here we are.

They don't call me OptimalplaysFeast for nothing

I heard Pooping Champion is what they call you.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:53 GMT
#3015
On April 30 2015 05:52 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.

then if you didn't even consider it had an upside, even more reason to claim it >.>

Yet here we are.

They don't call me OptimalplaysFeast for nothing

I heard Pooping Champion is what they call you.

No I made that role up remember. I made up a retarded sounding role that is related to my name to fakeclaim as mafia.

Holy fuck I'm stupid....
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 29 2015 20:54 GMT
#3016
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#3017
On April 30 2015 05:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:52 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:49 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
I didn't want to play with my role, I didn't think of it as a vet.

then if you didn't even consider it had an upside, even more reason to claim it >.>

Yet here we are.

They don't call me OptimalplaysFeast for nothing

I heard Pooping Champion is what they call you.

No I made that role up remember. I made up a retarded sounding role that is related to my name to fakeclaim as mafia.

Holy fuck I'm stupid....

If you are mafia you are playing the emotional card really fucking well. If you are town I am deepy sorry bro but LOL
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#3018
On April 30 2015 05:54 The Shining wrote:
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#3019
On April 30 2015 05:54 The Shining wrote:
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.


an op role with no claiming restriction?

hmmmm?

hmmmmmmm?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#3020
like does that not sound like a scared scum covering bases?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
OSC
13h 4m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.