• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11602 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 385 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:56 GMT
#3021
go on then
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#3022
On April 30 2015 05:54 The Shining wrote:
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.


On April 27 2015 01:32 Onegu wrote:
Dont quote PMs you may claim if you like but not word for word.


Fecalfeast modkill incoming already, I wouldn't recommend it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#3023
On April 30 2015 05:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
like does that not sound like a scared scum covering bases?

Why would he do that? Even if you flip town there is no reason to assume he is mafia based on the role stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#3024
On April 30 2015 05:57 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:54 The Shining wrote:
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.


Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 01:32 Onegu wrote:
Dont quote PMs you may claim if you like but not word for word.


Fecalfeast modkill incoming already, I wouldn't recommend it.

oh.

sweet

haha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#3025
On April 30 2015 05:57 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:54 The Shining wrote:
I should clarify that I although I do track and watch, I can't on consecutive nights. I also visit whoever I visited visits. So technically I visited RSo and Xata too.

Funny thing is, I know my alignment and role pm and have no restrictions on claiming. Should I just post it? I'll probably end up punched tonight, anyway.


Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 01:32 Onegu wrote:
Dont quote PMs you may claim if you like but not word for word.


Fecalfeast modkill incoming already, I wouldn't recommend it.

:/
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#3026
it's terrible but I would *love* a FF modkill right now.

cmon hosties, follow through on your rules
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#3027
choo choo to vivax? :D
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#3028
We might still get the Vivax lynch we deserve.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 29 2015 20:59 GMT
#3029
if he doesn't get modkilled can we just assume he's fake claimed a role? :D :D the double wifom is real????
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 29 2015 20:59 GMT
#3030
On April 30 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
if he doesn't get modkilled can we just assume he's fake claimed a role? :D :D the double wifom is real????

If he gets mod killed we lynch Vivax until then we lynching FF.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:00 GMT
#3031
On April 30 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
if he doesn't get modkilled can we just assume he's fake claimed a role? :D :D the double wifom is real????

totes my line of thought also.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:00 GMT
#3032
I swear I saw someone else do it... shit...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 21:00 GMT
#3033
On April 30 2015 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
if he doesn't get modkilled can we just assume he's fake claimed a role? :D :D the double wifom is real????

totes my line of thought also.

yeah...
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#3034
On April 30 2015 06:00 Fecalfeast wrote:
I swear I saw someone else do it... shit...

The roles that flipped got reposted.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#3035
it would really make my day if he was town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#3036
Lol that was a bait to see who would let me get modkilled. Marv is okay with it and Sepu isn't. Interesting.

Yeah I'm not scum or scared. Just reporting my night results. If rng screwed you here, then I'm terribly sorry. But I am not making this up. I'm just giving everyone a clear understanding of my role.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 21:02 GMT
#3037
On April 30 2015 06:01 The Shining wrote:
Lol that was a bait to see who would let me get modkilled. Marv is okay with it and Sepu isn't. Interesting.

Yeah I'm not scum or scared. Just reporting my night results. If rng screwed you here, then I'm terribly sorry. But I am not making this up. I'm just giving everyone a clear understanding of my role.

I wasn't aware you couldn't just outright claim your role like that, bish

else I + many others would have mentioned it 5 pages ago when FF claimed, hmm?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 21:02 GMT
#3038
On April 30 2015 06:01 The Shining wrote:
Lol that was a bait to see who would let me get modkilled. Marv is okay with it and Sepu isn't. Interesting.

Yeah I'm not scum or scared. Just reporting my night results. If rng screwed you here, then I'm terribly sorry. But I am not making this up. I'm just giving everyone a clear understanding of my role.

lol what?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2015 21:04 GMT
#3039
How about we all just post a bunch and pretend nothing happened and maybe nothing will happen.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 29 2015 21:04 GMT
#3040
Ah good point. I thought I was being clever. Bah
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
OSC
4h 5m
Replay Cast
4h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.