• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8760 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 385 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 15:17 GMT
#2741
On April 30 2015 00:11 Jean Valjean wrote:
Maybe I was overreacting and I should just stick to Vivax. There really does exist a reason for Vivax being mafia as I explained in my post about his read against me.

I find this pretty hilarious.

As if without this reason we're all voting Vivax for shits and giggles or something :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 29 2015 15:22 GMT
#2742
On April 30 2015 00:15 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 29 2015 20:12 indignant wrote:
Which brings me back to this thing:
On April 28 2015 03:58 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
On April 28 2015 03:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Vivax is now in my townpile for belligerence/his whole "I'm town and this is how we're doing this" attitude that I only see him employ as town.

It's not a super strong read but I have yet to see him to do this a single time as mafia.


really really disagree with this read

like i don't know how i could disagree more

yeah...

Bad or mafia?


Hey.

Hey.

Go fuck yourself.


Hey.

Hey.

Go do something.


I am totes doing something.
What do you think of Damdred?
Retired.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 15:25 GMT
#2743
On April 30 2015 00:11 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 22:29 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 29 2015 22:16 rsoultin wrote:
On April 29 2015 22:09 Breshke wrote:
On April 29 2015 18:25 Breshke wrote:
Jean do you think im town now or something?

I only chose the correct lynch on mafia as my #2 option for the lynch and not #1. Until Breshke flips it can be argued that I made a mistake, which is not something characterized by mafia who are trying to be holier than thou to gain town credit. So with the correctness thing out of the picture there is very little left in Vivax' scumread on me. At best his accusation is some sort of a tone read I suppose?


This paragraph doesn't really make sense. So you are saying vivax is wrong about your posts being clean (meaning they were right?) because I'm town? You seem to have also dropped interest in pushing me is there a reason I don't really think I have improved my play at all.


Rso did you see this is this paragraph from jean read as weird to you as it dos to me. If you need context i can post the entirety of the post it was posted in if you can't find it.



jean in general seems weird to me?

thus the smurf/newbie? question

as for this read kinda agree with marv lol >< i don't think he actually got what vivax was saying about "clean"

still...the read lacks any comprehension that if someone is already suspicious of you, pushing another case against a player you'd already cased who is getting lynched, and then flips scum, that wouldn't make you look better

so, yeah -_- at best this guy isn't the most logical person?

he even thinks ls saying he's a "bad player" is separate from ls thinking he's bats lol ><


I genuinely dislike you. I don't know if that makes you mafia, but you treat people like shit to try to gain some sort of an intellectual high ground on them when everything you say is at best unsupported and at worst dumb.

why even respond to this instead of the #4 option i presented about your case earlier?

i don't get it


At the time I wasn't around to post anything that was of much value and I just got annoyed at that post by rsoultin.

Regarding your suggestion that maybe he's just bad, I still don't quite get why he would in that case say something that's wrong. Even bad players are capable of just pointing out things that are factually correct. I just think it's weird that he wouldn't simply admit to not having a clue if he didn't. Why is he trying to make it look like he has put more effort into the game than he has? That's what is bothering me.

Maybe I was overreacting and I should just stick to Vivax. There really does exist a reason for Vivax being mafia as I explained in my post about his read against me.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 22:35 Xatalos wrote:
Jean: rsoul does have a point though in the fact that "clean" doesn't generally mean that your posts are perfect, but rather that they're overly constructed and careful instead of genuine.


Sure but why wouldn't I post in a constructed manner? I think my posts are extremely easy to read and help people process my thoughts in a straightforward manner. Why would I immediately post every thought that comes to me like a blathering monkey instead of presenting the things I have to say in a pleasant and constructed manner?

It's not like using paragraphs makes me mafia, is it?



I hope the "blathering monkey" doesn't refer to me

In any case, I was mostly pointing out that your response to being called "clean" was based on a false assumption. With that out of the way, yeah, it doesn't really make you scum. Each has their own playstyle. Generally though it's not a good sign if someone makes huge posts with lots of text and little conclusions... You do at least have conclusions, it's just that your style is somewhat detached from the thread and as such can give the impression of not caring too much. Personally I have a hard time townreading you and if you're town, you could maybe focus on A) giving your input on relevant discussion topics B) finding genuinely new / useful stuff that nobody else noticed yet. You've been kind of doing B, but it's been... more like explaining why you'd think some way, not pushing your opinion to make others change their mind or to get feedback.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 15:27 GMT
#2744
Damdred hasn't really done much that I can remember. What's going for him is his vote on sandroba but I hope he does something else too.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 15:34 GMT
#2745
On April 30 2015 00:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:15 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 29 2015 20:12 indignant wrote:
Which brings me back to this thing:
On April 28 2015 03:58 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
On April 28 2015 03:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Vivax is now in my townpile for belligerence/his whole "I'm town and this is how we're doing this" attitude that I only see him employ as town.

It's not a super strong read but I have yet to see him to do this a single time as mafia.


really really disagree with this read

like i don't know how i could disagree more

yeah...

Bad or mafia?


Hey.

Hey.

Go fuck yourself.


Hey.

Hey.

Go do something.


I am totes doing something.
What do you think of Damdred?

That his vote is the only thing he has going for him. Completely forgettable othwerwise.
If marv wasn't confirmed 3p I would say damdred has the best shot at it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 15:35 GMT
#2746
I swear I did not read Xatalos post before I answered.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2747
I've done other things just slept for like 16 hours and my first thought is yo parrot Marv... Not sure if that's a good sign or not.

However that doesn't change the fact that vivax hasn't came and is scum

I have a townread on shining for some reason here. I need to resee why bit him dissapearing isn't really alignment idocative unlike what ls says.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 15:37 GMT
#2748
>>

<<

damdred seemed really fixated on being mad at me for lord knows what lol >< i've been obnoxious but not really to him <- yes this statement is kinda useless, until you take into account that if the "upset" isn't genuine using it to hide behind is rather convenient ^^

also...i've been waaaaaay more obnoxious to him before without the emo so there's that
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 29 2015 15:38 GMT
#2749
On April 30 2015 00:35 indignant wrote:
I swear I did not read Xatalos post before I answered.


^ defensive 3p
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 15:38 GMT
#2750
On April 30 2015 00:36 Damdred wrote:
I've done other things just slept for like 16 hours and my first thought is yo parrot Marv... Not sure if that's a good sign or not.

However that doesn't change the fact that vivax hasn't came and is scum

I have a townread on shining for some reason here. I need to resee why bit him dissapearing isn't really alignment idocative unlike what ls says.


disappearing, no

disappearing plus nothing memorable, yes

shining's a solid player when he's not afk lol ><

hello damdy ^^ we summoned you
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 29 2015 15:38 GMT
#2751
Damdred, on a scale from 1 to 10 how hype are you right now?
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 15:43 GMT
#2752
4 lol still subdued from work hahaha.

While its true I'm not usually so meh about people being obnoxious Idk, I think RS is town I'll leave that till post game.

I liked shinings posts, they seemed free and not really formulaic like his scum game. Seems pretty happy when he posts to. Just wish he hadn't dissapeared like usual.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 15:47 GMT
#2753
On April 30 2015 00:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:35 indignant wrote:
I swear I did not read Xatalos post before I answered.


^ defensive 3p

Marv is 3p for this accusation. You are just bad. Regardless of alignment.
:p
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 29 2015 15:49 GMT
#2754
On April 30 2015 00:47 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:35 indignant wrote:
I swear I did not read Xatalos post before I answered.


^ defensive 3p

Marv is 3p for this accusation. You are just bad. Regardless of alignment.
:p


D:
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 15:51 GMT
#2755
lol lamest female excuse ever: pms :/

sadly in this case it's true lol >< i'm usually not horrible but if you add stress to it there you go -_-

i really do apologize for being that outrageously bitchy lol usually i keep it to more normal levels ^^ like today

being a civilian is weird o.0

his scum game is formulaic? i didn't really get that impression :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 15:54 GMT
#2756
His posts as scum are really dry, lack emotion and are longish in a very clear manner.

I think its drastically different here
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 15:57 GMT
#2757
On April 30 2015 00:54 Damdred wrote:
His posts as scum are really dry, lack emotion and are longish in a very clear manner.

I think its drastically different here


lol >< that's not true, at least in student V he got townread for being angry after the day 1 lynch yeah? xP

but eh

you'll excuse me if i'd rather see him post more before putting him in my townpile i'm sure

pbbbffft xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 29 2015 15:59 GMT
#2758
beginning to think breshke's hf was silenced theory is looking more viable o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 29 2015 16:00 GMT
#2759
No he got town read by me to spite you duh XD
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 29 2015 16:01 GMT
#2760
On April 30 2015 00:59 rsoultin wrote:
beginning to think breshke's hf was silenced theory is looking more viable o.0

Maybe. He might also have a post restriction related to his role.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
Patches Events
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.