• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10868 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 385 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:36 GMT
#2601
On April 29 2015 18:35 Xatalos wrote:
You mean he's not part of the Gym then? I'm not either though and still town.

What gym?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 09:36 GMT
#2602
On April 29 2015 18:27 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 17:14 Breshke wrote:
On April 29 2015 12:07 Chezinu wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:58 Breshke wrote:
I didn't take any damage.

It is quite strange you would think that mafia not having outright kills would have somewhere upwards of 15 damage since from what ive seen this is kind of an average health maybe?

It is also possible they have ways to interfere with who gets put into the fight but I assume if they had these roles town would also.

About vivax

On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL


I remember seeing this from him which was weird sicne i assumed everyone had a role. Seemed an odd reason to take people off the table.


You had a visitor last night. Did you give him your membership card?



I had no such visitor


YOU DIDN'T SHOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!!!!! OR MY CAMERAS FAILED TO RECORD IT.

YOU ARE NOT APART OF MY GYM!!!!!


I own no such membership I was only there for a trial
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:37 GMT
#2603
I don't follow. Please explain.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:38 GMT
#2604
On April 29 2015 18:37 Xatalos wrote:
I don't follow. Please explain.

Wait.. are you telling me there really is a gym?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 09:38 GMT
#2605
Im just bullshitting. I assume chez thought I was part of the gym for early interactions with him when i thought he was jsut fucking around.

I assume you know about how some people have the passive ability thing of being part of that gym (SL, Chez and i think JAT? maybe it was HF)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:38 GMT
#2606
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:42 GMT
#2607
See:

Welcome to Hajime No Ippo Mafia you are Ippo Makunochi
Your HP: 22
Liver Blow: Deal 2 Damage to a player and RB them. Only usable at night.
Passive: The first punch you take at night is reduced by 50% rounded down.
Passive: You are a member of Kamagawa Gym.
You win with Town
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:42 GMT
#2608
Poor Slam...


Breshke knows stuff. Like he be reading the thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:43 GMT
#2609
Guys... I really don't have a troll check... I just wanted to be special...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:45 GMT
#2610
On April 29 2015 18:42 Chezinu wrote:
Breshke knows stuff. Like he be reading the thread.

Could you explain to the uninitiated?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:47 GMT
#2611
I really hope you're town marv btw.... You've been kind of passive / not so interested?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:48 GMT
#2612
On April 29 2015 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 18:42 Chezinu wrote:
Breshke knows stuff. Like he be reading the thread.

Could you explain to the uninitiated?

On April 26 2015 11:38 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On April 26 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 26 2015 07:03 sandroba wrote:
Hello guys. I'm happy to have finally rolled town. Looks to me we have ~ 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on my own HP. Seems sweet and I expect mafia/3rd party to have some powerful roles based on that.


Im really intrested how you figured it is 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on your hp and stuff since the first cycle there is no fight promoter and the fight only causes 5 dmg to each participant. Based on the information in the OP at all and my own HP I would think that someone would have to participate in multiple fights to be killed by this mechanic add that on with no fight first day cycle just don't get how you got to 1.5 lynches per day.

This being said I think I heard your very good with mechanics, where did I read this I think marv said it? So i assume you are right I just don't see how.

Also hi everyone

Are you ready to punch with brown gloves and fight for me?


##Equip Brown gloves


Breshke found error in sandroba.


Indignant said Breshke knows too much.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:49 GMT
#2613
On April 29 2015 18:47 Xatalos wrote:
I really hope you're town marv btw.... You've been kind of passive / not so interested?

read my filter again
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:49 GMT
#2614
Well you did point out some good things at night at least.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:49 GMT
#2615
On April 29 2015 18:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 18:42 Chezinu wrote:
Breshke knows stuff. Like he be reading the thread.

Could you explain to the uninitiated?

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 11:38 Breshke wrote:
On April 26 2015 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On April 26 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 26 2015 07:03 sandroba wrote:
Hello guys. I'm happy to have finally rolled town. Looks to me we have ~ 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on my own HP. Seems sweet and I expect mafia/3rd party to have some powerful roles based on that.


Im really intrested how you figured it is 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on your hp and stuff since the first cycle there is no fight promoter and the fight only causes 5 dmg to each participant. Based on the information in the OP at all and my own HP I would think that someone would have to participate in multiple fights to be killed by this mechanic add that on with no fight first day cycle just don't get how you got to 1.5 lynches per day.

This being said I think I heard your very good with mechanics, where did I read this I think marv said it? So i assume you are right I just don't see how.

Also hi everyone

Are you ready to punch with brown gloves and fight for me?


##Equip Brown gloves


Breshke found error in sandroba.


Indignant said Breshke knows too much.

ok, I think I understand. No guarantees :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:50 GMT
#2616
On April 29 2015 18:49 Xatalos wrote:
Well you did point out some good things at night at least.

if that's what you take away from my filter, you're silly, so I shall say no more
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:54 GMT
#2617
based on sandroba passive ability and passive comments, the mafia prob not have imba roles like the one I have. I know at the beginning of the game I said the opposite assuming a balanced game after reading my imba superly awesome role.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:56 GMT
#2618
On April 29 2015 18:54 Chezinu wrote:
based on sandroba passive ability and passive comments, the mafia prob not have imba roles like the one I have. I know at the beginning of the game I said the opposite assuming a balanced game after reading my imba superly awesome role.

don't you think if town have imba roles, mafia will have to have good roles as well?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:57 GMT
#2619
On April 29 2015 18:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 18:54 Chezinu wrote:
based on sandroba passive ability and passive comments, the mafia prob not have imba roles like the one I have. I know at the beginning of the game I said the opposite assuming a balanced game after reading my imba superly awesome role.

don't you think if town have imba roles, mafia will have to have good roles as well?

How would I know what roles town has?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:58 GMT
#2620
On April 29 2015 18:57 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 18:56 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 18:54 Chezinu wrote:
based on sandroba passive ability and passive comments, the mafia prob not have imba roles like the one I have. I know at the beginning of the game I said the opposite assuming a balanced game after reading my imba superly awesome role.

don't you think if town have imba roles, mafia will have to have good roles as well?

How would I know what roles town has?

lol. I retract the question, your honour.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.