• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 385 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 08:41 GMT
#2581
Xata am i misunderstanding how these things work or is everyone not some type of role
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 29 2015 08:51 GMT
#2582
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats: Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O


I may be overreacting here so I'm hoping someone actually gives enough shits to step in and comment. This single read erodes whatever town lean I had on LS based off of Holyflare's point regarding Lightningstrike's reaction to rsoultin giving up.

I'm going to break it down.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats:

I'm not Bats.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on

Good, my case on Breshke was a strong one.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
he been pretty meh

No I haven't. Unless meh means something entirely different where LS comes from. I have been open to challenges about my reads, I have actively presented information and ideas to the thread, including multiple opinions about players backed up by analysis or explanation of why I think what I think. At best it's insulting that he thinks my game has been meh, at worst it simply means he has no idea and "meh" is an easy word to throw in there when talking about a no name player.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
and normally a bad player

No I haven't been bad. Yes we don't know if my #1 scumread backed by a strong case is mafia, but we do know that my #2 scumread, also backed by a very strong and factually correct case was mafia. I ended up voting on the correct wagon because of precisely this, I am willing to compromise and my intentions were clear through my posts all throughout day 1. Again, at best this is insulting, and at worst he's just throwing it out there because he hasn't read a single word I've said.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O

If we ignore the fact that I am not batsnacks, even if I was what the hell would this sentence have to do with his read on me? Why does this matter? Let's pretend LS hadn't written anything about bats because obviously anything written about bats is both irrelevant to the case at hand and doesn't apply to me, being not bats.

So what's left of LS's read on me? I'll post it again.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player


Why not just straight up admit he hasn't read me instead of posting that is clearly lying on his part. Both of the statement (meh and bad) can be proven to be false by reading my filter, yet he posts them anyway. The following are the possible reasons for posting what he posted in his list:

#1: He wants to antagonize me to try to get me to respond and get a read on me.

#2: He wants to antagonize me because he's a massive dick

#3: He hasn't read anything I've said but felt like he needed to have an opinion on me.

I see no indication that #1 is true because he threw out a bunch of other "meh" reads in his list. I cannot comment on all of those simply because I don't have the in-depth analysis of everyone involved to be qualified to speak about it. Maybe LS is just an asshole of a player, but I haven't gotten that feeling from his posting so that leaves me to conclude the correct conclusion is #3.

In which case he is mafia because he is making up reads.

I'm voting LS.

In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 08:51 GMT
#2583
On April 29 2015 17:30 Breshke wrote:
Because I think vivax is just as likely to be scum and of sepu is a heavy hitter im the fights we canuse him to get someone like bats low.

Before you ask I dont think sepu lied about his role even though i believe him to be scum


But why would you believe scum for face value?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 08:58 GMT
#2584
Valjean, is there room for

#4 he mistook you for someone else and is being bad

?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 08:59 GMT
#2585
On April 29 2015 17:51 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 17:30 Breshke wrote:
Because I think vivax is just as likely to be scum and of sepu is a heavy hitter im the fights we canuse him to get someone like bats low.

Before you ask I dont think sepu lied about his role even though i believe him to be scum


But why would you believe scum for face value?


Because it is easier to say your actual role than to make up a fake one. Also I don't see what he would gain as scum by claiming that role. Like why would he want to put in the fights.

Before you say it if you say he wants to be in the fights so we shouldn't let him then the same question applies why do you believe him when he says he wants to be in the fights.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 09:19 GMT
#2586
He was already being talked about fighting. His role could be something like. If your chosen for a fight get a 1shot vig shot.

Ive played two gigantic mishmases like this on another site things like that are pretty common.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 09:21 GMT
#2587
Another role could be "take no dmg in a fight" If the scum team is who im thinking there mostly near the bottom so he would save his team mates used your imagination. If you think someones scummy dont do what they ask you in a crazy mishmash where everyone has some random role and goal.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 09:25 GMT
#2588
Jean do you think im town now or something?

I only chose the correct lynch on mafia as my #2 option for the lynch and not #1. Until Breshke flips it can be argued that I made a mistake, which is not something characterized by mafia who are trying to be holier than thou to gain town credit. So with the correctness thing out of the picture there is very little left in Vivax' scumread on me. At best his accusation is some sort of a tone read I suppose?


This paragraph doesn't really make sense. So you are saying vivax is wrong about your posts being clean (meaning they were right?) because I'm town? You seem to have also dropped interest in pushing me is there a reason I don't really think I have improved my play at all.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:25 GMT
#2589
This isn't another site, tbf. This is TL.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 29 2015 09:26 GMT
#2590
On April 29 2015 18:21 sicklucker wrote:
Another role could be "take no dmg in a fight" If the scum team is who im thinking there mostly near the bottom so he would save his team mates used your imagination. If you think someones scummy dont do what they ask you in a crazy mishmash where everyone has some random role and goal.


right so you are saying we should make two town fight and take damage?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 29 2015 09:27 GMT
#2591
I don't really get sicklucker's line of reasoning; Sepulchre has claimed a particular role that does a particular thing (does damage in a fight)

If we find that that's not what happened, then we get a free auto-lynch. So...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:27 GMT
#2592
On April 29 2015 17:14 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 12:07 Chezinu wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:58 Breshke wrote:
I didn't take any damage.

It is quite strange you would think that mafia not having outright kills would have somewhere upwards of 15 damage since from what ive seen this is kind of an average health maybe?

It is also possible they have ways to interfere with who gets put into the fight but I assume if they had these roles town would also.

About vivax

On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL


I remember seeing this from him which was weird sicne i assumed everyone had a role. Seemed an odd reason to take people off the table.


You had a visitor last night. Did you give him your membership card?



I had no such visitor


YOU DIDN'T SHOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!!!!! OR MY CAMERAS FAILED TO RECORD IT.

YOU ARE NOT APART OF MY GYM!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:29 GMT
#2593
If you want to be worthy of The Gym,

I would Day punch someone with those brown gloves you equipped earlier.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:31 GMT
#2594
btw,

For those that don't understand, I troll checked Breshke last night.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:32 GMT
#2595
On April 29 2015 18:27 marvellosity wrote:
I don't really get sicklucker's line of reasoning; Sepulchre has claimed a particular role that does a particular thing (does damage in a fight)

If we find that that's not what happened, then we get a free auto-lynch. So...


Yeah if the other person only claims 5 damage then... One is lying.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:32 GMT
#2596
On April 29 2015 17:41 Breshke wrote:
Xata am i misunderstanding how these things work or is everyone not some type of role


Seems kind of OP?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:34 GMT
#2597
I visited or so I think Breshke last night and he no give me membership card! So he no has card OR I got troll blocked.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:34 GMT
#2598
I'd say we can worry about LS tomorrow.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 29 2015 09:35 GMT
#2599
You mean he's not part of the Gym then? I'm not either though and still town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
April 29 2015 09:35 GMT
#2600
XATALOS WHY YOU BEING LIKE THE MAFIA AND NOT LISTENING?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 41m
INu's Battles
3h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 41m
OSC
14h 56m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.