• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#2401
On April 29 2015 07:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:15 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:13 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.


He played great that game. No one suspected him the whole game. Townies even gave him presents.

Yeah, because he was greenchecked. Not that he didn't play a decent game.


He wasn't greenchecked until the game was already over anyway.

So? It is the only reason he got presents. He also very barely escaped being shot by slam because I was really close to telling WoS to tell slam that he is Artorias. Whatever.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#2402
On April 29 2015 07:18 yamato77 wrote:
javert, why shouldn't we lynch you?


It might be in your best interest to lynch me. I'm town but I have a power that hurts people and I tend not to make good decisions in positions of power.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#2403
Why the heck did they target me more than marv? Rofl
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:20 GMT
#2404
On April 29 2015 07:19 Xatalos wrote:
Why the heck did they target me more than marv? Rofl

Because marv is 3p.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 22:21 GMT
#2405
On April 29 2015 07:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:18 yamato77 wrote:
javert, why shouldn't we lynch you?


It might be in your best interest to lynch me. I'm town but I have a power that hurts people and I tend not to make good decisions in positions of power.

are mafia seriously just making shit claims and hoping people don't lynch them for it?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 22:21 GMT
#2406
On April 29 2015 07:20 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:19 Xatalos wrote:
Why the heck did they target me more than marv? Rofl

Because marv is 3p.

the salt is real
Writer@WriterYamato
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:21 GMT
#2407
On April 29 2015 07:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:20 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:19 Xatalos wrote:
Why the heck did they target me more than marv? Rofl

Because marv is 3p.

the salt is real

yup ^^
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:24 GMT
#2408
So 19 dmg accounted for roughly that can be attributed to mafia probably. 2 maybe and a rb towards rs that is possible.

Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:28 GMT
#2409
On April 29 2015 07:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:18 yamato77 wrote:
javert, why shouldn't we lynch you?


It might be in your best interest to lynch me. I'm town but I have a power that hurts people and I tend not to make good decisions in positions of power.

are mafia seriously just making shit claims and hoping people don't lynch them for it?


I'm not sure but that seems like a worse strategy than I would use... even though I did exactly that last time I rolled mafia.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:28 GMT
#2410
lol that's sweet of you damdy. if i wasn't half-inclined to agree with you that i could just as easily see it coming from town as scum, i'd be offended -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#2411
I'm hoping I got some medic help

If I didn't

*glares at medics*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 22:29 GMT
#2412
##Vote Vivax
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#2413
I want to ask a scummy question lol. I'm paranoid but I want to confirm rs town
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#2414
What's a scummy question..?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:30 GMT
#2415
On April 29 2015 07:30 Damdred wrote:
I want to ask a scummy question lol. I'm paranoid but I want to confirm rs town

go on!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#2416
On April 29 2015 07:28 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:21 yamato77 wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:18 yamato77 wrote:
javert, why shouldn't we lynch you?


It might be in your best interest to lynch me. I'm town but I have a power that hurts people and I tend not to make good decisions in positions of power.

are mafia seriously just making shit claims and hoping people don't lynch them for it?


I'm not sure but that seems like a worse strategy than I would use... even though I did exactly that last time I rolled mafia.

do you have reads, javert?
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#2417
Its not that scummy but did anyone target vivax last night. Its a burning curiosity
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#2418
On April 29 2015 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
I'm hoping I got some medic help

If I didn't

*glares at medics*

Why would any medic help a 3p that isn't even part of are gym?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#2419
On April 29 2015 07:32 Damdred wrote:
Its not that scummy but did anyone target vivax last night. Its a burning curiosity

you mean it has implications for the night action you took
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:33 GMT
#2420
Probably so...
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.