• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5717 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 385 Next
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#2381
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#2382
ah

yes, roleblocked and damaged 2 HP

:/

that's unfortunate
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#2383
Did anyone get a pm saying they recieved dmg? because i didnt
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#2384
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2385
On April 29 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
ah

yes, roleblocked and damaged 2 HP

:/

that's unfortunate


That's like the equivalent of breaking a nail.
onoz D:
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2386
That's interesting rsoultin.... hrm
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2387
On April 29 2015 07:11 indignant wrote:
Sepulchre
Vivax
Jean Valjean
rsoultin
Inspector Javert
Chezinu
The Shining
Stutters695
Breshke
marvellosity
sicklucker
yamato77
Holyflare
Xatalos
Fecalfeast
LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

That's the order from the start of the game excluding myself but I think I was below Xatalos.


you were
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2388
On April 29 2015 07:13 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.


-.-
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:14 GMT
#2389
On April 29 2015 07:13 sicklucker wrote:
Did anyone get a pm saying they recieved dmg? because i didnt


mhm but some of the pms may be delayed
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2390
On April 29 2015 07:13 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.


He played great that game. No one suspected him the whole game. Townies even gave him presents.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2391
I took 2 damage

odd
Writer@WriterYamato
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2392
I meant to quote IJ there but w/e.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2393
On April 29 2015 07:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
ah

yes, roleblocked and damaged 2 HP

:/

that's unfortunate


That's like the equivalent of breaking a nail.
onoz D:


xP

not really concerned about the damage

-_- with my luck it's some gung ho town player thinking they're clever anyway lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2394
By the way, as I pointed out yesterday here:

On April 28 2015 06:56 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:52 Vivax wrote:
FF don't do this, that's a shitty ATE by Jean and in this situation no town is in the mood for jokes. Pls stay on yamaato


This post is really bad. Not because it disagrees with me, but because it doesn't get the subtler message that I am completely unable to whip up any kind of votes on Breshke despite being at least somewhat backed by multiple people and what I feel is a very strong case.


There exists at least one reason to think Vivax is mafia. In addition he has a completely fake scumread on me so that makes me feel better about killing him too.

The reason his scumread is fake is that his only accusation is that my posts are too clean. I'm not entirely sure what too clean means, but if I understand the term correctly, he should have instantly dropped his scumread on me over the night because my play through the last hours of day 1 were absolutely not clean, in fact I responded to people that were accusing me because my play wasn't perfectly clean.

I only chose the correct lynch on mafia as my #2 option for the lynch and not #1. Until Breshke flips it can be argued that I made a mistake, which is not something characterized by mafia who are trying to be holier than thou to gain town credit. So with the correctness thing out of the picture there is very little left in Vivax' scumread on me. At best his accusation is some sort of a tone read I suppose?

But more likely he simply thinks I am a good target to go after.

I will support a Vivax lynch, at least for now and pending further reading. I haven't dived into his filter as I like to do and probably will sleep before I do that. I won't be applying my vote until I've convinced myself one way or the other.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:15 GMT
#2395
On April 29 2015 07:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:13 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.


He played great that game. No one suspected him the whole game. Townies even gave him presents.

Yeah, because he was greenchecked. Not that he didn't play a decent game.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 22:17 GMT
#2396
What the crap... So much damage. Luckily I'm not easy to kill so I guess it worked out decently.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:17 GMT
#2397
On April 29 2015 07:17 Xatalos wrote:
What the crap... So much damage. Luckily I'm not easy to kill so I guess it worked out decently.


Total?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 22:18 GMT
#2398
javert, why shouldn't we lynch you?
Writer@WriterYamato
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 22:18 GMT
#2399
On April 29 2015 07:15 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:13 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
I was mafia with sepu semi-recently in aperture. Sepu is playing very similarly to then.

I was also mafia with obiwan that game. Obiwan is not playing similarly as then. He did more as mafia.

He will love to hear that.


He played great that game. No one suspected him the whole game. Townies even gave him presents.

Yeah, because he was greenchecked. Not that he didn't play a decent game.


He wasn't greenchecked until the game was already over anyway.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 22:19 GMT
#2400
12 HP total lost
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
10h 19m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.