• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5714 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 385 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 22:02 GMT
#2361
Yawn.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:02 GMT
#2362
You did not get invited into the gym by any chance?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#2363
nope, no gym. just the damage.

:<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#2364
##Vote: Vivax
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#2365
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:04 GMT
#2366
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 22:05 GMT
#2367
Did anyone have the foresight of screenshotting the playerlist? I always assumed the host would provide us with updates instead of just overwriting it with the new status.

Quite a few changes in the order of players.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 22:05 GMT
#2368
Dope, at least sl is still on my side.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:06 GMT
#2369
On April 29 2015 07:05 Jean Valjean wrote:
Did anyone have the foresight of screenshotting the playerlist? I always assumed the host would provide us with updates instead of just overwriting it with the new status.

Quite a few changes in the order of players.

Are you sure? Everything I remember is still in order.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#2370
On April 29 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.


Sadly I didn't take any msg but I dealt some. Kinda interested if more msg Is spread before I think about implications.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:07 GMT
#2371
AH, I see. You /ined before bats. Hm.
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 22:08 GMT
#2372
On April 29 2015 07:06 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:05 Jean Valjean wrote:
Did anyone have the foresight of screenshotting the playerlist? I always assumed the host would provide us with updates instead of just overwriting it with the new status.

Quite a few changes in the order of players.

Are you sure? Everything I remember is still in order.

No I'm not sure.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:08 GMT
#2373
On April 29 2015 07:07 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.


Sadly I didn't take any msg but I dealt some. Kinda interested if more msg Is spread before I think about implications.

Can't think of the world where I lynch you today, so you can work with me all cycle in beautiful harmony, if you like
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#2374
On April 29 2015 07:08 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:06 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:05 Jean Valjean wrote:
Did anyone have the foresight of screenshotting the playerlist? I always assumed the host would provide us with updates instead of just overwriting it with the new status.

Quite a few changes in the order of players.

Are you sure? Everything I remember is still in order.

No I'm not sure.

Somewhat hilariously, and ridiculously/stupidly on my part, this is the one large-ish game I do not have a spreadsheet which would normally give me all those answers.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#2375
On April 29 2015 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:08 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:06 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:05 Jean Valjean wrote:
Did anyone have the foresight of screenshotting the playerlist? I always assumed the host would provide us with updates instead of just overwriting it with the new status.

Quite a few changes in the order of players.

Are you sure? Everything I remember is still in order.

No I'm not sure.

Somewhat hilariously, and ridiculously/stupidly on my part, this is the one large-ish game I do not have a spreadsheet which would normally give me all those answers.

Now that you say it - I have one. Let's have a look.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#2376
On April 29 2015 07:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:07 Damdred wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 07:03 Damdred wrote:
Just 7 dmg from Scum seem sorta light.

I wonder....

Guaranteed there is a lot more damage from mafia somewhere else, else the game is horribly broken in favour of town.


Sadly I didn't take any msg but I dealt some. Kinda interested if more msg Is spread before I think about implications.

Can't think of the world where I lynch you today, so you can work with me all cycle in beautiful harmony, if you like


All these themed games make me confused about revealing what I did sometimes haha, simple damdred.

I want to lynch vivax I think.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#2377
:/

it appears

that i was roleblocked

though i can't say for certain

which leads to the question of who on earth would think i was worth roleblocking lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#2378
Sepulchre
Vivax
Jean Valjean
rsoultin
Inspector Javert
Chezinu
The Shining
Stutters695
Breshke
marvellosity
sicklucker
yamato77
Holyflare
Xatalos
Fecalfeast
LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

That's the order from the start of the game excluding myself but I think I was below Xatalos.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#2379
I forgot to save the old list but I don't think LightningStrike was below me. I guess that's what he did last night.

Anyway nobody damaged me so I'm all ready for a manly fight. Fist to fist. My fist to his face. That kinda thing.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 22:12 GMT
#2380
And without the dead people.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 20m
Patches Events
10h 20m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.