• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:16 GMT
#2853
KEIRATHI IS FUCKING MAFIA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:17 GMT
#2856
LIKE FUCK BOTH OF YOU TELLING ME TO CHILL!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:19 GMT
#2859
On March 31 2015 04:18 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Snarfs I just dived your filter. I have never played with you so I am disregarding meta. You've hardly done jack all this game. I see a few town reads. Do you have any scumreads?

Have your thoughts on Damdred changed any based on what you said on him before? Unless I misunderstood he appeared to be your strongest scumread.

No, my thoughts on Damdred have not changed.

I've been leaning scum on hapa because of his case on Trfel. He seemed like a target people were already leaning scum towards and hapa's contribution was underwhelming but very wordy.

VE, leaning mafia. I expected him to push his scum reads to try to determine their reactions/motivations but despite the fact that we've both been active in thread today he's made no effort to engage me.

That's because you're mafia. I don't need to engage you to figure it out, you made it clear D1 and your actions haven't changed anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:20 GMT
#2863
On March 31 2015 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
We should lynch koshi even though there's no particular reason he's mafia

This is extraordinarily unhelpful, and more annoying than you AFKing. Plz stop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:21 GMT
#2867
On March 31 2015 04:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Snarfs may not be scum either. He has a very self centric view of his reads and how they interact with him specifically which reads towny to me.

Snarfs is mafia. You're wrong, and you haven't read the game or anything to have made this call. You didn't read my case on him D1, and you didn't vote for me to kill him yesterday, and you're wrong today in saying that I'M wrong for no reason other than your "feels" read of his LAST fucking post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:22 GMT
#2869
On March 31 2015 04:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
like i was saying, there's a shit tonne of null ppl

anyone been pm'ing keirathi?

I'm working on people I think aren't being talked about much, keirathi up next

On that note, HTS seems townish. Nothing glaring in that filter.

Also, I know I'm on some people's shit lists but my role really only works well if I know other people's roles, so if I could be somehow given some information about important actions taking place and the results of those actions tomorrow, that would be cool.

Yes Keirathi isn't being talked about at all.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm done with this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:27 GMT
#2874
Actually you're wrong some more, I never wanted to lynch you yesterday ever. I DID threaten to shoot you in the night for not doing anything though, but you're doing (awful) stuff now, so it is what it is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:29 GMT
#2878
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2882
On March 31 2015 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually you're wrong some more, I never wanted to lynch you yesterday ever. I DID threaten to shoot you in the night for not doing anything though, but you're doing (awful) stuff now, so it is what it is.

Killing is killing.

VE what happened to us?

<\3

Back in the day our activity levels were similar.

I stopped playing and when I came back you were a tryhard and I wasn't. Then I left.

I come back again and now I'm tryharding and you're not.

Science.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:33 GMT
#2886
On March 31 2015 04:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
THAT WAS MY POINT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I AND A FEW OTHERS HAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI, AND YAMATO SAYS THAT HE'S NOT BEING TALKED ABOUT! HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE BEEN TALKING ABOUT KEIRATHI BEING MAFIA AND IT'S BEING IGNORED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

I really don't get why you are so angry?

Shut the fuck up JAT. Marginalize me more.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:34 GMT
#2887
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:35 GMT
#2889
On March 31 2015 04:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.

Best counterpost. Fuck you JAT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2894
On March 31 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:32 Snarfs wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?

They could, but your actions when you returned were not congruent with that explanation.

Best counterpost. Fuck you JAT.

??????

Nothing that was a mistake, I thought you quoted Snarf's excuse and called it the best post. I was literally awe-stricken.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:45 GMT
#2907
On March 31 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:44 ritoky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:39 ritoky wrote:
Anger is a natural emotion when you feel underappreciated.

Also srsly, can some1 tell me when the deadline is?

Wtf man I just did that. You could also have a look at the nightpost if you don't believe me. Just click on greymists filter. Oo


sorry bbgurl, I missed it. ty 4 this, you're a true frand

I know.

*glare*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:46 GMT
#2909
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:47 GMT
#2911
On March 31 2015 04:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:43 Holyflare wrote:
+ we were busy cybering


It was supposed to be a secret.

It's no secret that Holy can't PM without a lil D on the side.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:48 GMT
#2912
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:53 GMT
#3141
##Vote: VayneAuthority

May he rest in peace.

HA I called marv Chezinu. HAHAHAHAHAHHA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:54 GMT
#3143
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.

I mean I thought he was quasi scummy yesterday and mostly absent. I'm assuming a check, honestly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 31 2015 00:59 GMT
#3148
On March 31 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:55 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:54 kitaman27 wrote:
People voting VA should be explaining their vote, rather than assuming marv checked him.


I think the opposite is true, anyone NOT voting VA should be explaining why they're assuming marv DIDN'T check him.


Because he didn't say he was checking him at any point.

Because cops often announce who they're checking BEFORE they've claimed cop. Often.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.