• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:29 GMT
#2300
On March 30 2015 07:28 Hapahauli wrote:
Kitapost goodpost


ye.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:31 GMT
#2303
On March 30 2015 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!


If your role is that important and BH is that necessary, hardclaim.

Otherwise we're just going to assume it isn't important.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#2308
On March 30 2015 07:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR WARRIOR IMMEDIATELY AND REQUIRE A BUNCH OF MEDIC PROTECTS TO SURVIVE!!


If your role is that important and BH is that necessary, hardclaim.

Otherwise we're just going to assume it isn't important.

FUck you scum

It's not like THE GREATEST ROLE but I'd rather not needlessly die along with OUR WARRIOR YOU DOLT


???
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:34 GMT
#2319
On March 30 2015 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one knows what you're talking about Slam, either put it plainly or don't bother.

You know what?

Fuck it.

Lynch BH.

Lose the warrior.

Lose me.

JUST CLAIM! GOD!

I'm not trying to be difficult, but you do this to yourself! LMAO


This basically.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:36 GMT
#2326
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Well you're our top lynch target, aside from someone that causes a domino effect of death apparently.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2346
On March 30 2015 07:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:35 Trfel wrote:
I was out for all of today. I'm 36 pages behind.

Is there anything I need to know/do before End of Day?


Well you're our top lynch target, aside from someone that causes a domino effect of death apparently.
Uh, why do people want to lynch me?


I laughed when I read this.

You seem so sad.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:40 GMT
#2349
You should read Hapa's case though, Trfel.

Hts kind of jumped on it at the last second too.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:44 GMT
#2370
On March 30 2015 07:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was

Nope, I'm not. I think there is a scum or 3P action on us BH.


So there's like 5 players linked to BH or something?

Do Sherlock/Moriarty bite it too if we kill BH?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:52 GMT
#2408
On March 30 2015 07:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh. Sickulcker seems like such a cop-out vote. I don't see how an anti-town 3rd party is claiming in his situation.


please prove to me how my post is wrong and how it is a cop out, he'd love to afk as mafia under a claim, he's done it before


Eh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:53 GMT
#2411
I might just switch my vote to HF. SL lynch seems pretty good.

I don't really care at all about Snarfs. If anything he should be shot so who cares.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:57 GMT
#2427
I don't see how what kita posted really matters ftr.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:59 GMT
#2437
This is okay I think.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 23:37 GMT
#2479
On March 30 2015 08:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well that could have been a lot worse. Removing a question mark AND a role obfuscation role.


This is kinda where I'm at.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 23:38 GMT
#2481
Someone PM me.

If nothing else we can exchange noodz.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 00:00 GMT
#2496
On March 30 2015 08:54 Damdred wrote:
Pm me I suppose if you want sexy private time while I get home in a few hours


Tempting but I'm kinda busy atm.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 00:17 GMT
#2502
On March 30 2015 09:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ugh I'm annoyed you can't use Skype for this.


Ikr.

Somebody talk to me about something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 00:18 GMT
#2504
On March 30 2015 09:17 Holyflare wrote:
I was



Worth every second ftr.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 00:51 GMT
#2516
On March 30 2015 09:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oops I forgot to pay


Don't fall for it, it's a scam! He'll make you do butt stuff!
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 15:11 GMT
#2581
I'm around for a few hours.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 15:20 GMT
#2585
Being wrong isn't a scumtell.
Retired.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 136
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4315
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo539
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.