• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9398 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2620
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Of any player in the game, I would think LS would be the most likely to do this as mafia.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:11 GMT
#2624
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:13 GMT
#2626
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:15 GMT
#2628
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2637
On March 31 2015 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?


it's more interesting that half the game has pmd me and you haven't

It isn't.
On March 30 2015 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I will stick to my general pm game policy -> I won't pm anybody unless I have a very urgent reason to do so. I will answer if pmed though so feel free to do so if you want.

Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:20 GMT
#2641
The Bank protects its assets
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:32 GMT
#2644
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:35 GMT
#2648
Essentially I think anyone in the game should be townreading at least one of justanothertownie and me, and I think a claim, privately, would be a very useful thing, especially as people are discussing BH being the lynch tomorrow, whom Moriarty is to an extent tied to.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:40 GMT
#2650
I don't really disagree, I've stated to more than one person in PMs that lynching BH without at least one, and probably both, other roleclaims is quite a bad idea indeed.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 22:05 GMT
#3037
Hi, I've been out all evening. If anyone has any pressing questions they want answered, pop me a PM.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 22:14 GMT
#3038
ok ignore that obviously.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 23:03 GMT
#3040
gg, it was a pleasure
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.