• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:48 GMT
#4772
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:49 GMT
#4773
LS pmed some really weird shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:49 GMT
#4774
On April 03 2015 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

Well, if you watched slam you should have seen ME. Correct?


I should have but I never got confirmation of you visiting slam. Only those three people.

That seems pretty unbelievable, don't you think?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:51 GMT
#4776
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.

Yes, this is all true if he is town which there was no way to be sure of.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:53 GMT
#4778
On April 03 2015 04:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.


Yeah that was probably the worst person to track in the game :/

Anyways JAT, where you at with yamato/VE?

You can hate my nightaction all you want it is what it is and barring something extremely weird damdred is lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:56 GMT
#4782
On April 03 2015 04:54 Holyflare wrote:
Yes maybe he tracked slam and slam got bussed with ls so saw everyone that visited ls aka kita/sep/xfire contains mafia aka jat and xfire are still mafia.

Lynch me to confirm

This makes no sense at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:57 GMT
#4783
On April 03 2015 04:55 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.

Yes, this is all true if he is town which there was no way to be sure of.

If he would have been alive today, then you could have made the argument that he was scum and tracking him last night would have made sense.

But there was literally 0 chance a town LS would be alive today. The ONLY way he would be alive would be if he was mafia. You don't need a check for that.

ugh, I'm having a hard time articulating why this doesn't make sense....

His role being outed to the thread was 100% self-confirming. Wasting your track feels really strange and not like something I would expect from a town!jat.

Doesn't even matter. It happened - deal with it. YOu are wasting your time thinking about this if you are town. I sent in a track on LS. The result I received was slam visited WoS.
Those are hard facts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:58 GMT
#4785
On April 03 2015 04:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:39 justanothertownie wrote:
I got confirmation that my KP resolved. VA did not flip. This sucks.
##Vote: VayneAuthoriy


Does your role's KP have some kind of restriction on it?

It's not my role. It's an item I received night 1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:01 GMT
#4788
On April 03 2015 04:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:52 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.


Yeah that was probably the worst person to track in the game :/

Anyways JAT, where you at with yamato/VE?

You can hate my nightaction all you want it is what it is and barring something extremely weird damdred is lying.


Perhaps you missed my question.

I don't give a shit about them right now.
I can never read VE - just sheeped marvs townread on him.
Yamato seemed towny at times but who knows really. If he is scum he improved his scumgame.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:04 GMT
#4790
On April 03 2015 05:03 Holyflare wrote:
Jat said he visited ls and got slam. Damd said he tracked slam and got ppl that visited. Slam gets bussed to ls. Damd tracks all people on ls instead. Ls was nk'd kita/sep/xfire contains mafia.

Lynch me to confirm xfire mafia. Jat too.

No, damdred targeted LS.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:05 GMT
#4791
Get your lying ass out of this thread "survivor".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:09 GMT
#4793
On April 03 2015 05:08 Holyflare wrote:
How does what i said not make sense? Why are you reluctant to sort out the info? Mafia jat strike 2

What is there to sort out?
I targeted LS as a tracker.
Damdred claims to have targeted LS as a watcher.

We get redirected to slam
Damdred claims to have seen 3 people. Not me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:11 GMT
#4799
On April 03 2015 05:10 Holyflare wrote:
So why are you invisible?

That is the question. Either I am invisible for a reason I don't know of or damdred is lying which would not be the first time in this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:12 GMT
#4801
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.

LS claimed day1 and if you are town you are wasting your time if you go over my nightaction.
I am confirmed town to at least 2-3 people in this game and I should be confirmed town to anyone with a fucking brain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:13 GMT
#4802
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
I just dove JAT's 33 page filter which go figure is mostly random one-liners but whatever...

Also wtf is this supposed to mean?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:15 GMT
#4806
No. You are telling us why xfire and me are confirmed mafia or noone will even consider your shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:17 GMT
#4809
On April 03 2015 05:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.


He claimed d1 I believe


He claimed D1, and nothing from JAT except a null read. This is weird. Just doing a ctrl F search in his filter for LS, and there's not a lot of explicit mention of him on LS at all, other than others' quotes.

Not sure if anyone who interacted with him in PM land can even support a proper rationale for checking LS. I know I can't. Interactions with JAT were limited to role hunting.

I wouldn't be surprised if HF was right here. JAT/Crossfire/Kita scumteam, and JAT's knowledge of my role prevented Kita from fully outing himself after I targeted him. FML.

I will tell you my reasoning. LS was one of the people I did not trust at all. So if he does not die in the night I want to make sure if he is telling the truth. He told me who he would check so I wanted to verify this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4814
On April 03 2015 05:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
I just dove JAT's 33 page filter which go figure is mostly random one-liners but whatever...

Also wtf is this supposed to mean?


That you are quite capable of spamming useless rubbish as scum since people with large filters tend to be townread in this current meta. *shrug*

And as town I am not doing this or what are you saying?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4815
On April 03 2015 05:18 Damdred wrote:
JAT who did you track N1? or was it a one time ability?

I used a different ability night1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:19 GMT
#4816
On April 03 2015 05:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:10 Keirathi wrote:
This whole thing smells fishy.

Kita: who did you target last night?


Nothing happened to me. I'm curious to see if anyone got any checks or results on me. I forced a redirect action from Kita. Anything he did to anyone else would have occurred to me. I did not get anything from anyone and I'm still alive.

It's possible I could have been roleblocked if he tried something though, I don't know.

THEN YOU KNOW THAT DAMDRED IS LYING. WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM590
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 590
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1956
Fnx 603
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
ChuDatz6
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2162
olofmeister1301
hiko685
B2W.Neo341
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX132
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 54m
The PondCast
19h 54m
INu's Battles
20h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.