• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7131 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:06 GMT
#4701
On April 03 2015 03:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:56 yamato77 wrote:
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.


I hate to play the numbers game, but right now we are 2 or 3 nights away from town completely losing if both me and slam exit game considering scum team at 5 I think it would be 2.

Which is why i'm waffling

Yes, but the way you have been playing there is no way to know that you are not just scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:14 GMT
#4708
On April 03 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
I've ran the numbers a few times we are one mislynch away from Mylo basically.

"we"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:16 GMT
#4711
On April 03 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
I've ran the numbers a few times we are one mislynch away from Mylo basically.

"we"


Big deal? He loses as third party if he cannot fulfill his win condition and gets endgamed with the town.

Yes, if he isn't just mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:19 GMT
#4718
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?

If noone fakeclaimed and the 3ps are really 3ps moriarty is one of VE, yamato and Sepulchre.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:20 GMT
#4722
On April 03 2015 04:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?


According to wikipedia, it's a negative connotation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Bad

Show nested quote +
Strong Bad is sometimes referred to as the main antagonist of the series due to his pranks that he, Strong Mad, and The Cheat play on the other characters, and his insulting of his brother Strong Sad. He seems to be a character influenced by the American popular culture trends of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, such as heavy metal music and the second and third generations of video games and video game consoles.[4] Since he is one of the site's most popular characters, merchandise has also spun off of Strong Bad, which includes t-shirts and sweatshirts sold by the website.


Another reason Crossfire is likely scum. Zing.

ANd you think Frank Underwood was a very positive character? Or the mafia banned list?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:21 GMT
#4723
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does this mean and who did you target?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:22 GMT
#4724
Or the BLACK FUCKING REAPER? lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:29 GMT
#4734
DAMDRED!
What does being stealth'ed mean and who did you target instead of slam?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#4737
On April 03 2015 04:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Slam, wtf?

He probably clicked on "the story so far"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#4742
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:34 GMT
#4745
On April 03 2015 04:33 Damdred wrote:
But hijole, if slam claims wos kill Why on earth would I let my scum team kill the person who i'm claiming ties me to the game.

Seriously that's insane

Maybe someone tried to kill slam and was bussed to LS instead?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:35 GMT
#4746
On April 03 2015 04:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?

I shot WoS and got Raynpelikoneet as an item. He is a bomb.

I know, I wanted damdred to tell me :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4750
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4754
On April 03 2015 04:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm not exactly sure why you want me to tell you what slam did when that isn't the ability I explained at all

Yeah, I misread. SO what happened to slam?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4756
I got confirmation that my KP resolved. VA did not flip. This sucks.
##Vote: VayneAuthoriy
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:41 GMT
#4759
On April 03 2015 04:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.

I was pissed at town for that.

WoS could have saved himself. He said, "would lord argyle work" and I tl searched lord argyle and he is some darks souls character and BOOM- said "show me who is lord argyle and you are spared" and he said nothing so I was like "whoops he is possibly lord argyle? Lol! He will probably get a protect..."

Instead

He just let himself die

No, he just didn't know who it was because it is me who knows that and I didn't tell him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:42 GMT
#4760
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:43 GMT
#4762
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4766
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

Well, if you watched slam you should have seen ME. Correct?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:45 GMT
#4768
On April 03 2015 04:44 kitaman27 wrote:
HTS also said she redirected any night actions I perfromed to herself.

Also, zzz on the VA shot :/

It resolved, he did not flip.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 131
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5800
Dendi1247
Counter-Strike
fl0m3855
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1292
B2W.Neo677
hiko666
dupreeh520
ceh9371
RotterdaM330
crisheroes323
Khaldor291
420jenkins222
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang035
ZerO(Twitch)15
Beastyqt12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV432
League of Legends
• Nemesis2659
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
INu's Battles
18h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.