• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7175 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:13 GMT
#4582
On April 03 2015 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
Lynch me please otherwise you will never listen to me and lynch mafia jat and mafoa xfire.

We are not lynching this guy. I have no idea what he is doing right and mafia might have a role that needs to be voted on. He is definitely lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:24 GMT
#4586
Are you claiming to be town now or what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:26 GMT
#4587
On April 03 2015 02:04 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to have to lynch me and then lynch 2 mafia then. Have fun. Don't care about trading <3

Because this post suggests it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:30 GMT
#4589
HF there is no way you OR one of me and crossfire gets lynched today without you explaining what you are talking about.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:44 GMT
#4593
On April 02 2015 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Leaning Mafia

batsnacks - I honestly can't remember a game where I've read him as town, but I still think he is mafia. Shows no willingness to cooperate in PM land. In the thread, he doesn't have any town tells. He is going after easy targets, that a lot of other people would consider 50/50 coinflip reasons. Seems like he is picking the side of the coin he wants to view things as.

Sepulchre - He goes out of his way to tell me that he spent his entire day on xfire post flip analysis and how it is all wasted. Seems like it may be a situation where he is trying to push the idea that he couldn't possibly have known that xfire wasn't actually mafia (if xfire is indeed not actually mafia).

VayneAuthority - Claims a plansewalker role similar to Hapa, but only reveals two roles. I questioned the claim because it didn't make sense, especially compared to Hapa's flip. He explains there was a third role, but it is a "passive that he doesn't know how it works so he can't share". That seems pretty sketchy especially because he was withholding that part upon first claiming. I didn't like how he posted how I was 100% town and "I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too" when I first suggested how he likely had more than two roles. He changed his tune when I provided evidence that he had more than two. A lot of this comes down to whether or not marv actually checked him. It's annoying that marv didn't take advantage of PMs to reveal his target to his number one town read.

batsnacks: could be mafia. Seems almost to brazen though. Him giving scumreads and besides that not giving a fact is generally towny.

Sepulchre: This comment about crossfire is the main reason I am hesitant about scumreading him. I don't know if he is good enough to fake this.
On April 01 2015 08:21 Sepulchre wrote:
What?
I suppose this is a thing.

Just as a note, VayneAuthority's vote counted double, so did one of the people on VayneAuthority.
Silver lining is that Crossfire99 either didn't use his additional lynch power or if he did then on somebody who didn't vote yet, something less to worry about as well.

Also filter length alone is not a good argument for him to be scum because his town filter in JOAT is also incredibly short.

VA: I agree with everything you say. And it is really annoying. It really boils down to the fact if marv checked him or not unfortunately because if marv did not check him he is most likely town due to additional information I have.
If we ignore the checks I would probably lynch him if only because marv was pretty confident about scumreading him.

I already commented on the 3p claims.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:45 GMT
#4594
On April 03 2015 02:09 Damdred wrote:
HF will you give me a hint ?

When are you leaving?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:49 GMT
#4598
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.

What exactly is your wincon? Either lynching glados or outlasting the Knight?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:50 GMT
#4601
On April 03 2015 02:50 Blazinghand wrote:
you will never be free of the mental image now JAT

thanks a lot
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:59 GMT
#4606
On April 03 2015 02:56 Keirathi wrote:
JAT:

So, you went through kitas list and agreed with all of his townreads, and at least soft-disagreed with all of his scumreads.

So...everyone is town and we can go home!?

On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.

You have just identified my problem with this game, gj!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:05 GMT
#4608
On April 03 2015 03:05 yamato77 wrote:
the scumhunting bar has been set so low this game it's absurd

JAT having no scumreads is loltastic

Ok.
Who is scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:06 GMT
#4609
Wave thought it is probably you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:10 GMT
#4611
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#4614
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:17 GMT
#4616
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm

Dude, if you had told me those before and aren't lying we could have EASILY worked something out. Theoretically we still could.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4621
If you are what you are claiming losing is entirely your own fault for not being cooperative slam. I also have not a single clue why you thought shortening the day would help you achieve any of those win cons.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:20 GMT
#4623
On April 03 2015 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah if that's actually Slam's wincon I think we could make him work for the town. if there are any more you have slam let us know.

so slam, we could strike a deal with you; you work to lynch scum and if none of them flip planeswalker at some point we'll have the time-traveling perfectionist act on you

We already know another plainswalker.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#4626
On April 03 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.

Dude, did you read catastrophe/played in it? I was outed as antitown 3p on day2 and survived until the end of the game. And I did not have multiple easy wincons like you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#4628
On April 03 2015 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
actually, how likely is it that Slam is just making all this up? he DID shorten the day and thereby save vayneauthority, who is probably still scum.

And who is a motherfucking planeswalker.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:26 GMT
#4631
On April 03 2015 03:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm


So where exactly does "ending the day in a no-lynch" fit among those considering your desire to "townside"?

Please answer this slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:28 GMT
#4633
And suppose the following:

Vayne claims to have stolen a vote today. So, if Vayne is town he has NOT performed his ultimate. Were VA to die, you would be removed from the game, yes?
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1082
TKL 271
EnkiAlexander 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1082
ByuN 323
mouzHeroMarine 316
TKL 271
IndyStarCraft 194
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16312
Calm 2513
Horang2 411
Mini 155
Dewaltoss 152
Rush 98
EffOrt 69
Zeus 51
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 18
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX1
League of Legends
KnowMe54
Counter-Strike
fl0m4901
pashabiceps1672
Fnx 1197
edward40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2504
Liquid`Hasu536
Other Games
singsing1785
Liquid`RaSZi1687
Beastyqt836
B2W.Neo454
C9.Mang0294
crisheroes205
dupreeh148
QueenE102
Trikslyr90
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade813
Other Games
• imaqtpie678
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 3m
INu's Battles
16h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.