• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8992 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:22 GMT
#881
Kitaman is mafia or doing something weird. I am going with mafia.

Why does he put pressure on HF and then ignore HF?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:26 GMT
#888
On March 29 2015 01:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sometimes I miss playing mafia
VE why couldn't we be 3Pbros again

slip?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:28 GMT
#892
On March 29 2015 02:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 02:17 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
oh i got a hots us key now so i can play that too? you should come on voice mafia later wave then i'll play sg after that i guess

would you support a lynch on hapa wave?

alsooooooo does kita feel off to you? he feels off to me, pretty disengaged with what he's pushing (the post on me and ignored my follow up) and pushed obvious hapa thing that was already mentioned to death

I don't really agree with this I think.


i dunno he made that case on me and i replied and he ignored it and replied to something useless

not sure i agree with myself though because when i remember kita i do remember randomly appearing in threads


meh I didn't have anything worth saying after your reply.

Kita, are you the guy who Foolishness said was a pretty epic player in the jubjub journals?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:32 GMT
#897
I don't see why Hapa is mafia. Somebody explain?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:37 GMT
#904
On March 29 2015 08:30 justanothertownie wrote:
I am open to the idea that WoS could be mafia but I have 0 idea what kind of slip this is supposed to be.

No it isn't. nvm.

btw WoS didn't whine about rolling town this game. He might be mafia indeed.

My mafia list:
kita
WoS
Onegu
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:40 GMT
#910
On March 29 2015 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 08:32 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why Hapa is mafia. Somebody explain?


town hapa:

pushes thread

mafia hapa:

doesn't push thread


koshi questions:

why is hapa that is doing nothing at all mafia?


why is this not obvious?

unless this was explained before I couldn't know it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 00:36 GMT
#959
On March 29 2015 09:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah koshi said something derpy and bad-meta-y so he's probably town too which makes me feel better about defending him earlier

It was actually a great point. You defended yourself many times with the whiny townclaim early. "I do it everytime" yabbayabba. You didn't do it this game. gg. scumclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 00:37 GMT
#961
Jow Hapa. Please come and tell us how Kitaman is confirmed scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 00:39 GMT
#962
You know what.

I am 100% sure kitamanis mafia

I wonder if Hapa is mafia with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:04 GMT
#971
On March 29 2015 10:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:37 Koshi wrote:
Jow Hapa. Please come and tell us how Kitaman is confirmed scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:12 kitaman27 wrote:
emo koshi did show up in the recent Jack of all trades mafia as town. Not sure if he is trying to mimic the attitude or not. Either way, I'm fine with lynching any drama queens.

Yup. I totally agree.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:10 GMT
#978
On March 29 2015 10:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Because generally lynching townies is bad. Kita.

this again
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:15 GMT
#986
Why are you justifying your actions towards a scumread?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:17 GMT
#991
On March 29 2015 10:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.


On March 29 2015 00:04 Koshi wrote:
w.e I am ok with getting lynched. afk till after deadline. Have fun.


So when koshi makes this post, you expect me to be perfectly fine with it? I'm essentially saying if he refuses to play the game then we lynch him.

Are you saying that I should be perfectly fine with an afk koshi?


If that's indicative of a town Koshi, yes.


But it's not. He did it as mafia and town. I said it happens both ways.

I never did it as mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:17 GMT
#993
ow ok. JAT is lying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:42 GMT
#1017
kita is Hapa town? Really that is the only thing I care about.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:45 GMT
#1019
Guys, as a VT, is it ok if I get one of the party roles?

If I am warrior I will execute kitaman.
If I am rogue I will backstab kitaman.
If I am cleric I will vindicate kitaman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:45 GMT
#1021
No wait vindicate is not the right word. Let me look up the word I mean.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:47 GMT
#1025
eradicate
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:51 GMT
#1029
God has sent me to eradicate all who is unholy. After I am done these lands will be purified from anything that is evil.

KITAMAN COME FORWARD AND FACE YOUR RECKONING
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 01:52 GMT
#1031
Well. He is mafia. But it's ok if you can't see it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox461
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft282
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.