• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:56
CEST 22:56
KST 05:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:36 GMT
#4385
On April 02 2015 08:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:15 Trfel wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...
I ended up keeping it for myself. I don't really trust anyone else with it.


Why is Trfel saying he kept the mask when JAT said he has it? Something is wrong here.

I don't think we are talking about the same mask.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:38 GMT
#4388
I want you gone before 24 hours. Understood? Too many 24 hour powers in this game to trust you. If you want to post some analysis go ahead - I won't stop you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:41 GMT
#4392
Btw. we are at a point in the game where HF has to find scum or die. We cannot let him ride this survivor claim further. Today there are no pms and no excuses for anyone. Really relieving in general.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:53 GMT
#4397
On April 02 2015 08:50 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:15 Trfel wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...
I ended up keeping it for myself. I don't really trust anyone else with it.


Why is Trfel saying he kept the mask when JAT said he has it? Something is wrong here.



Trfel claims he started the game with majoras mask, I'm aware majoras mask is in the game but what it does. I make other masks. Day one I think I ended up with my own mask after it was randomized and it had a medic save on it. I can't use my own masks so I gave it away last night to VE.

Interesting.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:58 GMT
#4405
I just realized I am an idiot for not advising some people to make different nightactions. Well, it could be worse.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:58 GMT
#4406
Slam definitely shot WoS.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:01 GMT
#4409
On April 02 2015 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty so im gonna have to take some initiative here unless your working out a better plan. Slam needs to die today before he causes any more havoc at night. If Damdred doesnt leave the game he gets lynched tomorrow. I don't see any bad parts to this plan.

Well, obviously you don't regardless of your alignment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:05 GMT
#4414
On April 02 2015 09:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty so im gonna have to take some initiative here unless your working out a better plan. Slam needs to die today before he causes any more havoc at night. If Damdred doesnt leave the game he gets lynched tomorrow. I don't see any bad parts to this plan.

Well, obviously you don't regardless of your alignment.


whats that supposed to mean? either do something or stop with the sarcasm.

Well, according to this plan all we achieve today is getting rid of 3p.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:05 GMT
#4415
On April 02 2015 09:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok JAT and kita are not both scum jesus. fuck this game lol

Yes, you of all people should really know that we are not both scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:07 GMT
#4418
On April 02 2015 09:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty so im gonna have to take some initiative here unless your working out a better plan. Slam needs to die today before he causes any more havoc at night. If Damdred doesnt leave the game he gets lynched tomorrow. I don't see any bad parts to this plan.

Well, obviously you don't regardless of your alignment.


whats that supposed to mean? either do something or stop with the sarcasm.

Well, according to this plan all we achieve today is getting rid of 3p.


so damdred says hes going to leave the game and then doesnt and you think hes not a lying piece of shit at that point? his role is literally changing by the hour.

There's only so many anti town things you can do before you let slam slide, 3rd party or mafia he needs to die somehow asap.

Correct.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:11 GMT
#4426
On April 02 2015 09:10 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Leaning Town
LightningStrike - Has a towny sounding role claim. I'm still assuming he gets shot at some point so I haven't looked at him a ton.
Onegu - Claimed role in thread and tries to work with cleric to produce gun on d1. Transparency typically a townie trait...though it would be nice to figure out why his role didn't work n1.
justanothertownie - Active in PMs and trying to solve things. Would re-evaluate closer to to lylo, but seems town.
rsoultin - Seems town. Would be another that I'd re-evaluate closer to lylo. Maybe damdred's item tells us something.

Towny/Null
WaveofShadow - Has a day vig shot and PMs others asking how it should be used. It's possible that he was looking for people to tell him to shoot hapa, but like I said earlier if I had his role I'd simply use it on whoever is the biggest threat to mafia, which wasn't an afk hapa.

Koshi - Town based on activity and giving out reads and pushing them often. If there is a mafia playing the endgame role, then he likely is the one for paranoia reasons that I'm not going to entertain right now.

Half the Sky - Provided a claim pretty easily. Mafia typically don't give out information they don't need to since it comes back to hurt them if they're caught lying. I haven't looked at her content wise in a long time. I probably should do my due diligence if I survive the night.

Keirathi - According to JAT, he was pretty willing to cooperate in solving things via PM.

Snarfs - Not going to deny its anything other than his willingness to claim his role early.

Crossfire99 - As I said earlier, he bread crumbed strongbad so if Moriarty is mafia like we assume, that would mean mafia is checking a different mafia player who is actually strongbad, which makes both xfire and that other mafia player outed if any role cop reveals the true strongbad. His actual posts have little value and he hasn't done a ton to try to help town aside from the fake death and I was scummy null on him before the death, but I'd put others higher on the chopping board.

Blazinghand - Well the whole Lestrade/Moriarty thing suggest town if Moriarty is mafia. Moriarty hasn't claimed so that seems to be the assumption to make for now. Thought he looked mafia on day one based on the quotes I posted.

Null

ObiWanShinobi - Claims a role that was mafia in a previous teamliquid game. Not sure how to interpret this. At one people he was asking several times if people were around to chat, which he also did in one of his mafia games. Really small sample size here though. When we did exchange PM's he asked me about my mason ability, which was about the least relevant thing in the game considering everyone was a d2 mason. He did give up the claim willingly, so there is that.

Exo_ - Maybe townie null. Admits to own the day ending thing so thats a plus for him.

Other
Ran out of time on these two (I blame damdred). One or both may be mafia by process of elimination.

yamato77

VisceraEyes

Leaning Mafia

batsnacks - I honestly can't remember a game where I've read him as town, but I still think he is mafia. Shows no willingness to cooperate in PM land. In the thread, he doesn't have any town tells. He is going after easy targets, that a lot of other people would consider 50/50 coinflip reasons. Seems like he is picking the side of the coin he wants to view things as.

Sepulchre - He goes out of his way to tell me that he spent his entire day on xfire post flip analysis and how it is all wasted. Seems like it may be a situation where he is trying to push the idea that he couldn't possibly have known that xfire wasn't actually mafia (if xfire is indeed not actually mafia).

VayneAuthority - Claims a plansewalker role similar to Hapa, but only reveals two roles. I questioned the claim because it didn't make sense, especially compared to Hapa's flip. He explains there was a third role, but it is a "passive that he doesn't know how it works so he can't share". That seems pretty sketchy especially because he was withholding that part upon first claiming. I didn't like how he posted how I was 100% town and "I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too" when I first suggested how he likely had more than two roles. He changed his tune when I provided evidence that he had more than two. A lot of this comes down to whether or not marv actually checked him. It's annoying that marv didn't take advantage of PMs to reveal his target to his number one town read.

3p/mafia:

Alakaslam - Slam has played the blatant anti-town role before. Either way he totally wrecked day two so he most certainly needs to be held accountable. In PMs, he admitted to making up the stuff about BH being lynched killing off the mayor. Look closer at that if he flips red at any point. He also claims to need to kill JAT as part of his win condition, but that's probably another lie. Don't assume 3P because he is almost certainly anti-town based on his actions.

Other 3p claims:
Holyflare - There were others that I said I would re-evaluate closer to lylo, but he is someone worth re-evaluating much sooner than that, but probably not until the first couple mafia are flipped (hopefully that actually happens -_-)

Damdred - It probably goes without saying that I don't trust him. He promised a gun on n1, but didn't deliver. As far as I know, that gun didn't end up anywhere unless mafia is holding on to it or he was lying. As I mentioned earlier though, it seems weird that a mafia damdred would claim to need to kill gordon and then need an excuse if gordon is still around. His excuse for using the item is suspect as I'm one of the two players he claims to have trusted enough to tell about the day vig, but then suddenly he doesn't trust me so he wants to check me with this item that may or may not exist.

Trfel - Really should pressure him to dual on n3, since I wasn't able to get things going tonight. How come we can't get any pro-town 3p claims? -_-


Thoughts anyone?

I'll try to get to yamato and VE's filter now.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:17 batsnacks wrote:
N1 I sent out a soul fragment to ritoky that targets two players' PMs, if they were negative reputation they could pm if they were good reputation they couldn't pm. I didn't realize it wound up with damdred somehow, I just figured ritoky took it to the grave.


So what does this item actually do?

Yes please. Your opinion on those would be really appreciated. There are only so many people left on your list if you know what I mean.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:13 GMT
#4428
On April 02 2015 09:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Leaning Town
LightningStrike - Has a towny sounding role claim. I'm still assuming he gets shot at some point so I haven't looked at him a ton.
Onegu - Claimed role in thread and tries to work with cleric to produce gun on d1. Transparency typically a townie trait...though it would be nice to figure out why his role didn't work n1.
justanothertownie - Active in PMs and trying to solve things. Would re-evaluate closer to to lylo, but seems town.
rsoultin - Seems town. Would be another that I'd re-evaluate closer to lylo. Maybe damdred's item tells us something.

Towny/Null
WaveofShadow - Has a day vig shot and PMs others asking how it should be used. It's possible that he was looking for people to tell him to shoot hapa, but like I said earlier if I had his role I'd simply use it on whoever is the biggest threat to mafia, which wasn't an afk hapa.

Koshi - Town based on activity and giving out reads and pushing them often. If there is a mafia playing the endgame role, then he likely is the one for paranoia reasons that I'm not going to entertain right now.

Half the Sky - Provided a claim pretty easily. Mafia typically don't give out information they don't need to since it comes back to hurt them if they're caught lying. I haven't looked at her content wise in a long time. I probably should do my due diligence if I survive the night.

Keirathi - According to JAT, he was pretty willing to cooperate in solving things via PM.

Snarfs - Not going to deny its anything other than his willingness to claim his role early.

Crossfire99 - As I said earlier, he bread crumbed strongbad so if Moriarty is mafia like we assume, that would mean mafia is checking a different mafia player who is actually strongbad, which makes both xfire and that other mafia player outed if any role cop reveals the true strongbad. His actual posts have little value and he hasn't done a ton to try to help town aside from the fake death and I was scummy null on him before the death, but I'd put others higher on the chopping board.

Blazinghand - Well the whole Lestrade/Moriarty thing suggest town if Moriarty is mafia. Moriarty hasn't claimed so that seems to be the assumption to make for now. Thought he looked mafia on day one based on the quotes I posted.

Null

ObiWanShinobi - Claims a role that was mafia in a previous teamliquid game. Not sure how to interpret this. At one people he was asking several times if people were around to chat, which he also did in one of his mafia games. Really small sample size here though. When we did exchange PM's he asked me about my mason ability, which was about the least relevant thing in the game considering everyone was a d2 mason. He did give up the claim willingly, so there is that.

Exo_ - Maybe townie null. Admits to own the day ending thing so thats a plus for him.

Other
Ran out of time on these two (I blame damdred). One or both may be mafia by process of elimination.

yamato77

VisceraEyes

Leaning Mafia

batsnacks - I honestly can't remember a game where I've read him as town, but I still think he is mafia. Shows no willingness to cooperate in PM land. In the thread, he doesn't have any town tells. He is going after easy targets, that a lot of other people would consider 50/50 coinflip reasons. Seems like he is picking the side of the coin he wants to view things as.

Sepulchre - He goes out of his way to tell me that he spent his entire day on xfire post flip analysis and how it is all wasted. Seems like it may be a situation where he is trying to push the idea that he couldn't possibly have known that xfire wasn't actually mafia (if xfire is indeed not actually mafia).

VayneAuthority - Claims a plansewalker role similar to Hapa, but only reveals two roles. I questioned the claim because it didn't make sense, especially compared to Hapa's flip. He explains there was a third role, but it is a "passive that he doesn't know how it works so he can't share". That seems pretty sketchy especially because he was withholding that part upon first claiming. I didn't like how he posted how I was 100% town and "I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too" when I first suggested how he likely had more than two roles. He changed his tune when I provided evidence that he had more than two. A lot of this comes down to whether or not marv actually checked him. It's annoying that marv didn't take advantage of PMs to reveal his target to his number one town read.

3p/mafia:

Alakaslam - Slam has played the blatant anti-town role before. Either way he totally wrecked day two so he most certainly needs to be held accountable. In PMs, he admitted to making up the stuff about BH being lynched killing off the mayor. Look closer at that if he flips red at any point. He also claims to need to kill JAT as part of his win condition, but that's probably another lie. Don't assume 3P because he is almost certainly anti-town based on his actions.

Other 3p claims:
Holyflare - There were others that I said I would re-evaluate closer to lylo, but he is someone worth re-evaluating much sooner than that, but probably not until the first couple mafia are flipped (hopefully that actually happens -_-)

Damdred - It probably goes without saying that I don't trust him. He promised a gun on n1, but didn't deliver. As far as I know, that gun didn't end up anywhere unless mafia is holding on to it or he was lying. As I mentioned earlier though, it seems weird that a mafia damdred would claim to need to kill gordon and then need an excuse if gordon is still around. His excuse for using the item is suspect as I'm one of the two players he claims to have trusted enough to tell about the day vig, but then suddenly he doesn't trust me so he wants to check me with this item that may or may not exist.

Trfel - Really should pressure him to dual on n3, since I wasn't able to get things going tonight. How come we can't get any pro-town 3p claims? -_-


Thoughts anyone?

I'll try to get to yamato and VE's filter now.

On April 02 2015 08:17 batsnacks wrote:
N1 I sent out a soul fragment to ritoky that targets two players' PMs, if they were negative reputation they could pm if they were good reputation they couldn't pm. I didn't realize it wound up with damdred somehow, I just figured ritoky took it to the grave.


So what does this item actually do?

Yes please. Your opinion on those would be really appreciated. There are only so many people left on your list if you know what I mean.


Do you intend to share scum reads at any point?

You're deadline post was pretty lame if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean but I am not the supposed redcheck.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:15 GMT
#4432
Why is crossfire not dead btw.?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:17 GMT
#4436
On April 02 2015 09:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Why is crossfire not dead btw.?


are you scared he has some other role or something? im just ignoring him for now because if his role does anything beyond ressurect himself as a mafia member then im done with this shit.

I don't know what I am scared of but according to HF he should be dead.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#4438
On April 02 2015 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Why is crossfire not dead btw.?


are you scared he has some other role or something? im just ignoring him for now because if his role does anything beyond ressurect himself as a mafia member then im done with this shit.

I don't know what I am scared of but according to HF he should be dead.


holyflare is a trustworthy and upstanding fellow, thats strange.

I know. That's why I am asking.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 15:30 GMT
#4506
Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.

[/QUOTE]
Snarfs has already done so - it is not a valid discussion topic. You can take him and me off the list.
That leaves yamato, VE and Sep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 15:31 GMT
#4508
Fixed:
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.


Snarfs has already done so - it is not a valid discussion topic. You can take him and me off the list.
That leaves yamato, VE and Sep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 15:33 GMT
#4509
On April 02 2015 17:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Now time to side with the beast in hopes he won't kill me

I know I h8 u all right now

But

U save me

And I may have to townsided to wincon for period

So

I am gonna get hit with 2KP

You save me and I can rain rayn shit on whoever you want me to

Because really, can I actually use it for scum? lol XD

I don't thin any faction would waste some kind of protection on you slam. You fucked over town and I bet scum does not want you in the game either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#4511
On April 03 2015 00:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.


Snarfs has already done so - it is not a valid discussion topic. You can take him and me off the list.
That leaves yamato, VE and Sep.


I know he claimed willingly, but I'm starting to be less trustful to take the first part as fact based on the second part.

Either way, there are probably more important things to discuss.

Do you have mafia reads to share? You can't stick to role speculation forever.[/QUOTE]
I know. If I had really strong mafia reads I would be pushing them. What I am doing right now is looking who actually puts in effort to solve the game and what those people come up with. I don't have anything to prove to anyone because there are at least 3-4 people that I should be confirmed town to if they are town which I am pretty sure they are.
Even if I had a good idea about the scumteam me saying this might influence mafias actions today and right now this is not needed.
If you want input on your reads I can do that in a minute.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 15:41 GMT
#4512
And I have to say if Kita is mafia he is doing a better job at solving this game and putting effort in than any townie.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.