• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#4301
On April 02 2015 06:14 kitaman27 wrote:
The creator of the item just confirms to a obvious town player via PM that they created the item. If no one comes forward, we assume mafia created it.

Good idea.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 21:34 GMT
#4327
On April 02 2015 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Little Birds: Every night you may send your little birds to target a player and recieve damning information. Target player will be hit with 0.5 KP for each investigative check he receives or is a part of. You will be informed how much KP this ability deals each night.

Extensive Disguise: Every day phase, you may PM the host with a rolename and alignment. You will appear as that rolename and alignment for the remainder of the cycle.

A New King on the Throne: Once per game during the night phase, you may target a player. That player's vote the following day is worth X where X equals 1/2 rounded down the number of players. If this causes multiple people to reach a majority or greater, then multiple people will be lynched.



I was thinking about these powers that xfire made up. Don't they seem a bit too.... Tmi ish? Given we have a million cop roles now + the majority vote thing? Looks... Weird? Like who says majority before the lynch is majority unless you KNOW it's getting made into a majority lynch???

Because the lynches in this game are always majority lynches?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 22:00 GMT
#4338
In case I die I basically pray that at least one of kita and rsoultin is alive and town. I am pretty lost on who is scum this game and all the 3rd parties really do not help. Never used my warrior power so far.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:03 GMT
#4342
lol, Koshi actually claimed to me and I thought he made a joke. The roles in this game are never random ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:04 GMT
#4343
It displeases me greatly that you are still here slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:07 GMT
#4344
It also displeases me greatly that LS had to claim such an awesome role day1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:11 GMT
#4346
On April 02 2015 08:09 Sepulchre wrote:
I thought Damdred should have won with LightningStrike dying?
Alakaslam is still here too. Just great.

Oh, yeah. This too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:13 GMT
#4349
On April 02 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
I have an option that I was offered by greymist. My role PM says I win when all my contracts are completed. I did not know I would get offered another when the first was completed. at this point I have 24 hours to decide whether to stay in the game and accept another contract (maximum of two contracts) or retire to be with my daughter.

I'll let the thread know, if the person who sent me the soul fragment could claim it would be great to sort out the kita mess

Wait wait wait. You can choose to win or not?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:14 GMT
#4351
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...

Can confirm. Onegu most likely town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:15 GMT
#4355
On April 02 2015 08:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
I have an option that I was offered by greymist. My role PM says I win when all my contracts are completed. I did not know I would get offered another when the first was completed. at this point I have 24 hours to decide whether to stay in the game and accept another contract (maximum of two contracts) or retire to be with my daughter.

I'll let the thread know, if the person who sent me the soul fragment could claim it would be great to sort out the kita mess

Wait wait wait. You can choose to win or not?


I can chose whether to stay in and win 100% or get a half win I guess? Since my full contract set isn't complete?

Half win? Are you expecting me to believe this?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:16 GMT
#4361
On April 02 2015 08:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...

Can confirm. Onegu most likely town.


Idgi?

He gave me mask.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:17 GMT
#4364
On April 02 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:14 Damdred wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
I have an option that I was offered by greymist. My role PM says I win when all my contracts are completed. I did not know I would get offered another when the first was completed. at this point I have 24 hours to decide whether to stay in the game and accept another contract (maximum of two contracts) or retire to be with my daughter.

I'll let the thread know, if the person who sent me the soul fragment could claim it would be great to sort out the kita mess

Wait wait wait. You can choose to win or not?


I can chose whether to stay in and win 100% or get a half win I guess? Since my full contract set isn't complete?

Half win? Are you expecting me to believe this?


Just shoot me then I know you have a day vig.

No no no. I am not wasting KP on you if you can just exit the game. I am expecting you to do this. If you want to clear anything up fine. But I want you gone before the day is over.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:18 GMT
#4365
On April 02 2015 08:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:13 Onegu wrote:
JAT confirm plz. Also trfel did you really give rsoul the mask, cuz I still don't have it and she is now dead...

Can confirm. Onegu most likely town.


Idgi?

He gave me mask.


So?

It is very helpful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:19 GMT
#4366
On April 02 2015 08:17 batsnacks wrote:
Now that that's over.

I have a stash of soul fragments, each one with a different use.

N1 I sent out a soul fragment to ritoky that targets two players' PMs, if they were negative reputation they could pm if they were good reputation they couldn't pm. I didn't realize it wound up with damdred somehow, I just figured ritoky took it to the grave.

N2 I sent out a soul fragment to JAT that impacts the amount of votes received.

Yes, I received the soul fragment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:22 GMT
#4370
Did you use your power, Obi?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:22 GMT
#4371
Morty checked slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:23 GMT
#4373
Too bad slam but no pms allowed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:29 GMT
#4377
On April 02 2015 08:28 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:17 batsnacks wrote:
Now that that's over.

I have a stash of soul fragments, each one with a different use.

N1 I sent out a soul fragment to ritoky that targets two players' PMs, if they were negative reputation they could pm if they were good reputation they couldn't pm. I didn't realize it wound up with damdred somehow, I just figured ritoky took it to the grave.

N2 I sent out a soul fragment to JAT that impacts the amount of votes received.

Does that imply that Damdred killed ritoki?

Possible but I wouldn't be certain about it since the fragment is a power and not an item.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:31 GMT
#4379
On April 02 2015 08:30 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 08:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:28 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 08:17 batsnacks wrote:
Now that that's over.

I have a stash of soul fragments, each one with a different use.

N1 I sent out a soul fragment to ritoky that targets two players' PMs, if they were negative reputation they could pm if they were good reputation they couldn't pm. I didn't realize it wound up with damdred somehow, I just figured ritoky took it to the grave.

N2 I sent out a soul fragment to JAT that impacts the amount of votes received.

Does that imply that Damdred killed ritoki?

Possible but I wouldn't be certain about it since the fragment is a power and not an item.

If it's a power, then how the hell did Damdred get it?

How am I supposed to know? I have also no idea how I got what I got night1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 23:34 GMT
#4383
Damdred you now know who made your fragment. What are you still doing here?
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 272
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13200
Artosis 218
NaDa 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever184
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox349
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5668
Grubby2963
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam649
WinterStarcraft431
C9.Mang0284
JimRising 62
ViBE31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie929
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 44m
INu's Battles
12h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 44m
OSC
23h 59m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.