• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9106 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:41 GMT
#3890
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:48 GMT
#3900
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#3906
On April 01 2015 10:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.


I also do not trust that has only has two abilities based on the name of the role.

I know. I think I told you that I was thinking the same.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:53 GMT
#3910
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

What on earth are you talking about? If you had been honest and open we might have worked something out but you just simply weren't and not trusting you was apparently exactly the correct thing to do. No idea how you can think you townsided.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:55 GMT
#3911
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 01:58 GMT
#3916
On April 01 2015 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.


My role has a lot of shit going on with it. I thought I could hand it out to anybody on the list, it only goes to slot 1. My role does specify this, but in keeping up with everything else going on with it I overlooked it.

If I'm scum I have no incentive to come in here and inform all of you about this. I'm trying to help, especially considering I was gone for like 24 hours

Yeah, that's the sad thing about this. You are probably town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:00 GMT
#3920
On April 01 2015 10:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:55 justanothertownie wrote:
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.

Sson! You come charging in, IMMA FUKIN KILL UOU M8 IMMA KILL U

like damn I submitted a night shot ability on you as a day shot from pure fear, lol

Figured I would deal with the repercussion later after I could at least live to ask for medic saves after throwing out a guess. Or I could try to legit get more info

I politely asked you do tell me what's up with your role etc. at least 3 times before I ever threatened you and not before you told me to fuck off.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:01 GMT
#3926
On April 01 2015 11:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.


My role has a lot of shit going on with it. I thought I could hand it out to anybody on the list, it only goes to slot 1. My role does specify this, but in keeping up with everything else going on with it I overlooked it.

If I'm scum I have no incentive to come in here and inform all of you about this. I'm trying to help, especially considering I was gone for like 24 hours


Apart from the fact that people knew this already happened so you're forced to come out with the info anyway. +the fact you can use this arguement

Yes, but why give this ability to anyone else but a scumbuddy and just shut up about it? Yeah.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#3937
On April 01 2015 11:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:38 rsoultin wrote:
we are being open?

exo accidentally gave something meant for me to slam...i have no clue why slam thought it was a good idea to use it

what else are you confused about?

Because he is obviously not town even though there are people who were going ham at me for not trusting him earlier. Not giving names.

No, no bullshit sson. I WAS townsiding hard but you and kita would not work with me and wos didn't use the ability we had at all.

No, actually if people had listened to those hams, maybe I'd be a credit to the town instead.

Indeed I am still trying, DESPITE being screwed enough to have to do

Well

To think I had to do this. If I changed my story too much, y'all woulda lynched me for being scum.

Anyway.

My honest reads are Koshi being scum, kita/JAT/rsoultin/Blazinghand/VE/Keir all indisputably town.

Plus, btw, I did the towniest thing: I saved BH ass. I didn't have to risk that you know, but I did because I townread him.

As for the scum, guys believe me, I have helped you out- admit it!

If you NK me you waste a shot, for what- being vindictive?
Whereas I'll be gone at the end of the night as it is. It's like extra KP. Be happy.

Anyway, will keep things posted.

What on earth are you talking about? If you had been honest and open we might have worked something out but you just simply weren't and not trusting you was apparently exactly the correct thing to do. No idea how you can think you townsided.

No Nono, you don't understand. My role is inherently scum sided abit. You would have lynched me.

Now we will never know.
On April 01 2015 11:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:59 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:55 justanothertownie wrote:
To say I wouldn't work with you is the worst misrepresentation I ever read, slam.

Sson! You come charging in, IMMA FUKIN KILL UOU M8 IMMA KILL U

like damn I submitted a night shot ability on you as a day shot from pure fear, lol

Figured I would deal with the repercussion later after I could at least live to ask for medic saves after throwing out a guess. Or I could try to legit get more info

I politely asked you do tell me what's up with your role etc. at least 3 times before I ever threatened you and not before you told me to fuck off.

when I said that you were already deeply distrusting me.

Yes, but only because you wouldn't work with me......
.
.
.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:12 GMT
#3940
On April 01 2015 11:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:01 Holyflare wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Holyflare wrote:
Well va apparently doesn't have a kp power and is a vote stealer instead then? Someone explain that to me? Exo can only give the item to a player in slot one and somehow miraculously thought rsoul would get it? Sounds like a load of crap to me there's no way his role wouldn't tell him something like that imo.

Still don't understand why slam would end the day as any alignment other than mafia

Rsoul and exo know it's majority lynxh during the day and slam has a 24h lynch mechanic but decide not to tell us??

VA claims to have 2 abilities. Votesteal and KP.
Exo made his own list on which slam is slot 1. No idea how they manage not to understand his role this badly.


My role has a lot of shit going on with it. I thought I could hand it out to anybody on the list, it only goes to slot 1. My role does specify this, but in keeping up with everything else going on with it I overlooked it.

If I'm scum I have no incentive to come in here and inform all of you about this. I'm trying to help, especially considering I was gone for like 24 hours


Apart from the fact that people knew this already happened so you're forced to come out with the info anyway. +the fact you can use this arguement

Yes, but why give this ability to anyone else but a scumbuddy and just shut up about it? Yeah.


Maybe he did and wanted to look more towny...? Who knows really.

You also telling me va is hiding other powers too?

I am not telling you that. It is what could be suspected since he has a similar role to Hapa and Hapa had 4 (?) abilities.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:22 GMT
#3954
On April 01 2015 11:21 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:18 Keirathi wrote:
Also, can someone give me a good reason for why Kita is town?!?


kitaman is 100% town, probably the most trustworthy person in this game. but idk whats going on now.

People keep saying that a lot, but I don't see it?

What has kita done this game that he's not capable of doing as scum?

I dunno, I just feel like reading his filter, that he hasn't been very...insightful. Lots of questions, very little follow-up.

Kita has done a shitload of questioning and stuff in pm land.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:25 GMT
#3958
On April 01 2015 11:24 Keirathi wrote:
Also: fuck PM games.

It's really, really fucking frustrating only knowing 30-40% or whatever of what is going on in the game.

Not really sure why I signed up. I thought night-only PMs wouldn't be a big deal, but it's really aggravating.

I know right.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 02:31 GMT
#3967
On April 01 2015 11:28 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:24 Keirathi wrote:
Also: fuck PM games.

It's really, really fucking frustrating only knowing 30-40% or whatever of what is going on in the game.

Not really sure why I signed up. I thought night-only PMs wouldn't be a big deal, but it's really aggravating.

I know right.

Yea I don't think you get to complain when everybody is talking to you

Yeah, but it is why I hate pm games too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:02 GMT
#4026
On April 01 2015 22:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 22:37 ExO_ wrote:
On April 01 2015 21:20 batsnacks wrote:
I Dont believe exo accidentally gave slam a day ending power and slam then accidentally used it. That's a load of crap.


I did accidentally give it to slam. But I don't think he accidentally used it. the only reason I was giving out that power was because it's the one rsoultin requested out of the ones I can give out.

I don't know why you're convinced I'm mafia. If I was mafia, why would I tell everybody what happened? So I could hopefully pull off some crazy wifom thing? Because that's what you're suggesting.

I don't know if you're suffering from confirmation bias or what, but I'm trying to help town. I can also tell you that if I want to hand out one of my abilities it's going to LightningStrike tonight, and I need to decide relatively soon.


why on earth did she request this one!?!?!

This so much. Wtf?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:03 GMT
#4027
So rsoultin wanted specifically this power for herself, yes? oh god...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:05 GMT
#4028
Exo, pm me your other powers please.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:06 GMT
#4029
Rsoultin was also the one to hardpush for the shitty glados thing - coincidence?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:22 GMT
#4031
Possibly yes. I want rsoultin to explain this in detail.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:26 GMT
#4034
If she is town there is a good reason she hasn't. That's also really convenient if she is mafia though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:38 GMT
#4038
On April 01 2015 23:32 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 23:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Rsoultin was also the one to hardpush for the shitty glados thing - coincidence?


Not entirely accurate. Eh, Alakaslam was the one who was kicking and screaming both in thread and in PM (pages 181-182) but Rasputin posted saying listen to Slam.

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:16 rsoultin wrote:
slam are you being literal right now?

mrrrrrrrr

:/

well hapa wasn't lying then probably lolol ><

I don't know, in reference to what?


GLaDOS...like literally vote out GLaDOS? o.0

Yes!

As in, ##Vote: GLaDOS

But I don't want to delay a lynch when it seems

actually, fuck it. It's majority, it's an uncertain day whatever Koshi thinks, we need to help me help you help us all.

Vote Glados and free the Alakaslam.



Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:22 Alakaslam wrote:
koshi it really had better be because of your role.

Otherwise, once I am free you will die, no matter what you are immune to.

And I am going to need people's medic protects. K?

Because by now I am sure scum knows who I am and fear me because only GLaDOS is keeping me down.


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:35 rsoultin wrote:
LISTEN TO SLAM

WE NEED TO VOTE GLADOS

IF WE CAN'T AGREE TO VOTE VA THEN THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO VOTE GLADOS

jat will you help me on this -_-

i have every reason to trust slam. if you trust me, help me


Also looking at the votecounts, votes for GLaDOS weren't counted so I doubt they triggered anything but who knows.

But yeh, Slam largely instigated it. But then she did revert back to VA and then unvoted again before the day was cut short. That last unvote maybe indicates she didn't know the day was getting cut short? And maybe wanted to look for other scum prior? Congruent with this...

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:30 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:28 Holyflare wrote:
so who was the person that was ineligible..?


lol me...the idea was to hold onto it so no one could use it, but...well, that's apparently not how the role worked as you can see. i gain absolutely nothing from ending this day early -_- blah


I don't think she's scum. I don't see that last quote and the quotes around it in her filter being a scum mindset. Unless I'm misunderstanding a mechanic in there somewhere.

Obviously slam pushed it too but the post you quoted is a hard push if I ever saw one and she berated me in pms about it too.
Also the question is why would she want to have this power and never use it instead of telling Exo to never send it to anyone and send a power that is actually useful for town to her instead? I mean she apparently had a hard townread on Exo.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 185
ProTech143
Rex 66
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5718
Dendi1150
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m3582
Fnx 637
x6flipin247
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi999
hiko720
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh390
ceh9341
crisheroes302
Khaldor242
TKL 206
Livibee200
Trikslyr95
QueenE81
ZerO(Twitch)15
Dewaltoss0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2296
• WagamamaTV315
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• Jankos1486
• TFBlade552
Other Games
• Shiphtur691
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
35m
The PondCast
18h 35m
INu's Battles
19h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.