• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9277 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:43 GMT
#633
If anywhere in the game LS turns out to be scum. Look at the ^people who jumped on me for liking what he said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:45 GMT
#637
On March 29 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 01:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
But now that I think of it, you think he's scum for playing the way he has for sure?

I mean if you do you're going solely based on meta I assume.

Meta is one part of it. Another is this ridiculous bullshit he said about liking LS rsoultin read. I expect him to not be awful if he is town.

Ok. Hard not to flame when people say the bolded.
Fact is I am town. So why is it ridiculous bullshit?


Explain why it is ridiculous bullshit when you assume I am town.

I explained myself:
"Koshi thought it made sense and right before LS said it Koshi wanted to vote somebody who made sense."

So it was a sign of God I should vote LS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:45 GMT
#640
If JAT can't answer the above I will just peace out till he or me died.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:57 GMT
#652
People should realize that it was Koshi who made it clear he didn't read the initial rsoultin post.

Now people should find out why mafia!Koshi would say this line. If they can't. Why wouldn't it just be town Koshi be telling the truth that he just voted for LS because he took the line Ls said at face value and found it smart sounding right after Koshi said he would vote somebody smart.


But hey.

Continue being terrible and lynching me for doing something lazy. Because it isn't morethan that. And is it lazy really? I never said LS was town or rsoultin mafia. I wasn't even reading the game. Which I made clear before that. It's just awful play by you people.

Can you proof I was hardtrying before I made my LS vote? That I was hardtrying before I said I didn't even read the rsoultin post in question? I clearly wasn't giving a single fuck.

Now JAT wants to lynch me because I said something that indicates I wasn't tryharding WHILE NOTHING IN THIS THREAD points towards me tryharding.


I would be mafia if I was tryharding and then did something extremely lazy. But I wasn't tryharding so there is no reason to assume I am not town being lazy.


But w.e.

I think this is my final defense about this matter. If you continue to think I am amifa for it you are vvery bad. I did nothing "mafialike". I did something "wrong" and you think it is mafia while it isn't. It was just minorly lazy in a game I clearly was being lazy in. It is fucking nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:58 GMT
#654
and I am saying JAT but there are others exually terrible as JAT. Exo Damdred Onegu etc etc etc
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 16:58 GMT
#655
Ohyeah Holyflare.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 17:15 GMT
#670
I didn't push anything. I voted LS you fuckers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 17:22 GMT
#677
No JAT is about being a giant asshole and not trying to find mafia using any form of logic. Nothing he accuses people of his mafia, it is just stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 19:16 GMT
#765
Are people saying rsoultin is mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 19:42 GMT
#775
I support VayneAuthority
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#814
If you have 4 pages of filter and are not mentioned in Tfrel his list you are probably playing bad. And you should try to do useful things instead of doing not useful disruptive things.

That being said.

Trfel, don't you think that it is more likely that scum wont adjust a read? I am talking about your LS townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#817
Hmm.

About sicklucker. Why is it scummy if he wants to be cleric? Assuming the cleric is a protective role? I think town!sicklucker would benefit from that role because he is rarely a nightkill.

I don't see any reason why sicklucker is mafia Trfel. For wanting to be cleric? Dnu. Did he hardclaim anything?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:37 GMT
#829
On March 29 2015 07:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm.

About sicklucker. Why is it scummy if he wants to be cleric? Assuming the cleric is a protective role? I think town!sicklucker would benefit from that role because he is rarely a nightkill.

I don't see any reason why sicklucker is mafia Trfel. For wanting to be cleric? Dnu. Did he hardclaim anything?

#
yes vet

Is it true that sicklucker stopped campaigning to be cleric?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:38 GMT
#830
omg is this another game in which scum!jat says the exact same things as townies and then pretends it's an accident.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:41 GMT
#837
On March 29 2015 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:38 Koshi wrote:
omg is this another game in which scum!jat says the exact same things as townies and then pretends it's an accident.

I have never done this as scum. Not even once.

True. Only 3 games in a row.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:55 GMT
#851
"succes"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:05 GMT
#861
On March 28 2015 10:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:09 Koshi wrote:
shiet crossfire is playing in a GreYmist game.

And...?

Normally you cohost.

btw this:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.

Is not really a good post. It doesn't add anything. It doesn't even has a read on sicklucker. Really odd stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:09 GMT
#865
On March 28 2015 10:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.

I agree.

WHAT YOU EVEN AGREED?

DAFUQ
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:18 GMT
#875
On March 28 2015 23:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I like LS. I liked the read. I didn't even read or remembered rsoultin her entrance.
ezpz

There was no reason for me to make this post as mafia. I was not even under pressure.

People who jumped on me are terrible tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 23:20 GMT
#878
On March 28 2015 23:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Hapa seems kinda sketchy to me so far. In the shadow game, he preached about the importance of moving forward town conversation and asked a bunch of questions in his early posts to reach that goal. It's still early, but this game he just has a couple bh policy lynch posts.

completely out of nowhere. Both kita and WoS suffer from this phenomenon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 12m
Patches Events
21h 12m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.