• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8237 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 12:38 GMT
#1454
On March 29 2015 21:32 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:51 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:39 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 13:52 yamato77 wrote:
Is the LS thing because of this?

On March 28 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin hasn't entered and I finding kinda odd even though both of us are playing Voice Mafia together.


On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.


It is strange, but idk why a mafia would just choose a player to tunnel from the start of the game.

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not.

This is precisely what mafia can and like to do?

I don't think that what LS has done justifies the strength of the push on him, but this is a very strange way of semi-defending him.



I asked you for a loan

What is the monetary value of your lost item?



2.573 greymist points

The Bank has no use for Greymist points
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 12:53 GMT
#1460
Is that a claim?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 12:54 GMT
#1462
Give me a fullclaim please.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 13:01 GMT
#1468
I'm really uncomfortable with people voting VA.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 13:02 GMT
#1470
On March 29 2015 21:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I am Commissioner Gordon a weird variation to a Parity Cop T_T

What's weird about it?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 13:06 GMT
#1473
That might be too strange to be made up.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 13:15 GMT
#1480
On March 29 2015 22:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 22:11 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 21:59 rsoultin wrote:
dude seriously all i asked for was something original

-facedesks-

this is almost pissing me off how you've approached this game, especially if you're town

meh

yo, hf, you comfortable with truffle's "you're a good scum player i don't know how to read you" turning into a vote on you xP while saying y'all have the same scumreads but pushing a lynch of a player he believes to be a third party?


well I simply chalked it up to me trolling around and not doing much to me actually starting to play and thus his read changed


not sure I like this though

On March 29 2015 21:57 Sepulchre wrote:
@Holyflare's listpost: I disagree heavily with batsnacks, I'd put him next to WaveofShadow personally. I'm somewhat okay with the rest of the list to varying degrees.

The two people who said Hapahauli is a Jester-type role I read as very town. It fits perfectly the kind of wtf play he has been doing and I think no mafia would say that in this situation - Hapahauli was (and is I suppose) the prime lynch target and as mafia they wouldn't care one bit about that, so long as it's not a mafia member getting lynched.

Between rsoultin and VayneAuthority I think VayneAuthority seems like the smarter guy. So I'll vote him now since I can't fully guarantee being back before the deadline.


likes my list to varying degrees (fine i get the batsnacks thing but he's town so w/e) and likes the jester ppl and then... votes va who he knows not much about at all? i don't really think he's even said much about va at all



yeh he's said absolutely 0 things about VA and VA wasn't even one of the people that talked about the jester thing so this just magically appears

On March 29 2015 13:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
my personal opinion is that hapa has a role that wants to be lynched or something. Whether that is town or mafia remains to be seen lol.

Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 13:37 GMT
#1489
No, I didn't.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:16 GMT
#1547
On March 30 2015 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 00:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
Ironically given BH's posting, BH would make a great policy lynch. I'm fairly sure he'd happily play this way as mafia, but he could easily play like this as town too. Hence a good policy lynch.

I think we're more likely to make headway looking for mafia in HtS and Damdred who are more straightforward with their play. Both of what they've done suggests scum, but it's almost too obvious, so I'd like to see a lot more between now and the end of the day.

I don't really like this post


i kind of agree

"bh can do this as town or mafia"
"damdred and hts can do this as mafia but it's too obvious!"

says absolutely nothing about who we should lynch

Would you rather I fabricated certainty? Do you think any of those players have done anything one way or another to deserve a firmer read?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#1555
On March 30 2015 01:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway I think the power is only to overrule the D1 lynch and I think you've got this in hand. I don't really necessarily agree with your targets, but then I don't necessarily think you'll lynch the people you've stated are your primary targets in the end.

What's wrong with the targets?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:32 GMT
#1561
I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

Is this a townie thing to say?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:37 GMT
#1565
On March 29 2015 22:46 Damdred wrote:
Quoting on phone is bad for me rs so I'll just thought dump on him.

I don't like snarls specifically because of the way he approaches kita and hap in general. He pushes against any hapa sentiment and chainsaw defends to me in a few points, and his opening vote was interesting but he gave little to no reasoning or showed what towny things chez was doing. I think he's probable Scum

On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

On March 29 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:25 sicklucker wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

I just finished reading the thread and was going back through filters. I'll try to be here for an hour or so then as mentioned before may not be back before deadline.


also this is the scummiest post in the game. Like who would trust a chezittwo

Why do you actually think he's scummy? I don't get the bank thing and don't realllllly care at this point. I trust him because he's pointing out things that seem to be helping town find scum rather than mislynches which seems opposite of what scum would be doing.

That's the 2nd bad or lazy read Damdred made. You can agree or disagree with the reasoning Snarfs made making me town, but he very clearly gave it and more than once. And his filter isn't really long enough to miss these things.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:44 GMT
#1568
On March 30 2015 01:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 01:32 Chezitwo wrote:
I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

Is this a townie thing to say?


i know who said it and where you pulled it from, so i'm already tainted

but yes i've already pointed this out as interesting...not sure it's alignment-indicative though, chez

The other thing that I thought was potentially interesting is that in one post he said he had no read on HF, and the next post he was voting HF as supertownie man.

HF had posted a lot in between, so maybe it was warranted after all. But there is this line:
His lynch candidates also generally line up with mine.

I'm not sure how true this is, HF hasn't seemed predisposed to lynch sl, HF finds ExO townie, and Trfel said next to nothing about Hapa.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:44 GMT
#1569
On March 30 2015 01:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez is Artanis Tina

Bitch please.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 16:57 GMT
#1573
On March 30 2015 01:49 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 01:37 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 22:46 Damdred wrote:
Quoting on phone is bad for me rs so I'll just thought dump on him.

I don't like snarls specifically because of the way he approaches kita and hap in general. He pushes against any hapa sentiment and chainsaw defends to me in a few points, and his opening vote was interesting but he gave little to no reasoning or showed what towny things chez was doing. I think he's probable Scum

On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

On March 29 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:25 sicklucker wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

I just finished reading the thread and was going back through filters. I'll try to be here for an hour or so then as mentioned before may not be back before deadline.


also this is the scummiest post in the game. Like who would trust a chezittwo

Why do you actually think he's scummy? I don't get the bank thing and don't realllllly care at this point. I trust him because he's pointing out things that seem to be helping town find scum rather than mislynches which seems opposite of what scum would be doing.

That's the 2nd bad or lazy read Damdred made. You can agree or disagree with the reasoning Snarfs made making me town, but he very clearly gave it and more than once. And his filter isn't really long enough to miss these things.


No that doesn't disprove what I'm saying at all. Look at what is aid and look at what he said. He isn't it showing what you are doing he's making general statements without anything to back them up in his posts.

So no it's not a lazy read. Also show me what are these things he's talking about if he's explaining himself well

You literally said he gave little to no reasoning, when he was very explicit with why he was voting for me. I don't understand your point about showing what I'm doing, he doesn't have to make quotes to have a valid opinion.

But I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm not even sure it makes you mafia, because your comments on how he treated Hapa are fine.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:05 GMT
#1575
On March 30 2015 02:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 21:59 rsoultin wrote:
yo, hf, you comfortable with truffle's "you're a good scum player i don't know how to read you" turning into a vote on you xP while saying y'all have the same scumreads but pushing a lynch of a player he believes to be a third party?


kinda preaching to the choir on this one chez

Have 10 Gold Dragons
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:15 GMT
#1581
On March 30 2015 02:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:06 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:57 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:49 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:37 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 22:46 Damdred wrote:
Quoting on phone is bad for me rs so I'll just thought dump on him.

I don't like snarls specifically because of the way he approaches kita and hap in general. He pushes against any hapa sentiment and chainsaw defends to me in a few points, and his opening vote was interesting but he gave little to no reasoning or showed what towny things chez was doing. I think he's probable Scum

On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

On March 29 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:25 sicklucker wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

I just finished reading the thread and was going back through filters. I'll try to be here for an hour or so then as mentioned before may not be back before deadline.


also this is the scummiest post in the game. Like who would trust a chezittwo

Why do you actually think he's scummy? I don't get the bank thing and don't realllllly care at this point. I trust him because he's pointing out things that seem to be helping town find scum rather than mislynches which seems opposite of what scum would be doing.

That's the 2nd bad or lazy read Damdred made. You can agree or disagree with the reasoning Snarfs made making me town, but he very clearly gave it and more than once. And his filter isn't really long enough to miss these things.


No that doesn't disprove what I'm saying at all. Look at what is aid and look at what he said. He isn't it showing what you are doing he's making general statements without anything to back them up in his posts.

So no it's not a lazy read. Also show me what are these things he's talking about if he's explaining himself well

You literally said he gave little to no reasoning, when he was very explicit with why he was voting for me. I don't understand your point about showing what I'm doing, he doesn't have to make quotes to have a valid opinion.

But I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm not even sure it makes you mafia, because your comments on how he treated Hapa are fine.


No we need to discuss this.

Your correct in that you don't have to quote etc. To have an opinion. I disagree that he is well or explicit in your reasoning. I find his explanation to be really generic and blanket with little reasoning.


+1 sorry chez

like the whole thrust of his read appeared to be you wouldn't go rogue (lolol pun intended) and do whatever the fuck you want...like saying someone is intelligent and not pursuing (what he perceives to be) mislynches is a kinda weak townread, at least from where i'm sitting

The fact you don't like the read doesn't mean it doesn't exist; namely that I don't seem rash which fits his warrior profile, and the fact I try to look at both sides of the coin rather than pushing people into the dirt (Koshi at the time).
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:26 GMT
#1591
On March 30 2015 02:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:15 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:09 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:06 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:57 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:49 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 01:37 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 22:46 Damdred wrote:
Quoting on phone is bad for me rs so I'll just thought dump on him.

I don't like snarls specifically because of the way he approaches kita and hap in general. He pushes against any hapa sentiment and chainsaw defends to me in a few points, and his opening vote was interesting but he gave little to no reasoning or showed what towny things chez was doing. I think he's probable Scum

On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

On March 29 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:25 sicklucker wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:03 Snarfs wrote:
i'm voting chez because I think as a warrior whoever he would pick to lynch would be well explained in thread. From his posting I feel like he'd pick someone intelligently and with input from town, he doesn't seem quick to pull the trigger which is exactly what I outlined in our ideal warrior.

I just finished reading the thread and was going back through filters. I'll try to be here for an hour or so then as mentioned before may not be back before deadline.


also this is the scummiest post in the game. Like who would trust a chezittwo

Why do you actually think he's scummy? I don't get the bank thing and don't realllllly care at this point. I trust him because he's pointing out things that seem to be helping town find scum rather than mislynches which seems opposite of what scum would be doing.

That's the 2nd bad or lazy read Damdred made. You can agree or disagree with the reasoning Snarfs made making me town, but he very clearly gave it and more than once. And his filter isn't really long enough to miss these things.


No that doesn't disprove what I'm saying at all. Look at what is aid and look at what he said. He isn't it showing what you are doing he's making general statements without anything to back them up in his posts.

So no it's not a lazy read. Also show me what are these things he's talking about if he's explaining himself well

You literally said he gave little to no reasoning, when he was very explicit with why he was voting for me. I don't understand your point about showing what I'm doing, he doesn't have to make quotes to have a valid opinion.

But I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm not even sure it makes you mafia, because your comments on how he treated Hapa are fine.


No we need to discuss this.

Your correct in that you don't have to quote etc. To have an opinion. I disagree that he is well or explicit in your reasoning. I find his explanation to be really generic and blanket with little reasoning.


+1 sorry chez

like the whole thrust of his read appeared to be you wouldn't go rogue (lolol pun intended) and do whatever the fuck you want...like saying someone is intelligent and not pursuing (what he perceives to be) mislynches is a kinda weak townread, at least from where i'm sitting

The fact you don't like the read doesn't mean it doesn't exist; namely that I don't seem rash which fits his warrior profile, and the fact I try to look at both sides of the coin rather than pushing people into the dirt (Koshi at the time).


No one is saying it doesn't exist, its obvious it's there in its filter. Why you are hard defending the read IDK.

Nor why you are trying to explain how read when he's not giving anything just blanket statements doesn't make the read not what I've said

I'm not. I was very clear.

You said:
1. There was little to no reasoning

I said
1. There was reasoning

This is also why I said I didn't want to discuss it anymore.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:42 GMT
#1600
HF, you should really vote for someone not-Vayne.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 17:47 GMT
#1610
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

No, I don't
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 57m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.