• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7835 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 02:44 GMT
#4322
On March 22 2015 11:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh wow I am this badly SCUMREAD

Lynch me then j probably shouldn't have signed up.
You don't have anyone else you would like to see lynched?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 02:50 GMT
#4330
Do you know why he fakeclaimed tracker then?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:07 GMT
#4350
Wait...

It's safe to assume that Vivax was in fact roleblocked, and that he is in fact a town vigilante.

My question is, why didn't mafia kill the tracker (raynpelikoneet)? I suppose they could have roleblocked him, but two roleblockers seems strange for mafia. Killing Onegu instead of claimed tracker raynpelikoneet seems particularly strange, especially given that mafia killed Holyflare, the other part of the supposed mason pair.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:12 GMT
#4358
Someone please make an ironclad argument saying why Onegu and raynpelikoneet either are or are not to be believed as masons....

I'm inclined to trust Onegu, he makes a lot of sense, but I'm not so inclined to trust raynpelikoneet, I suppose... ugh.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to actually do some work. And that wouldn't be fun.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:13 GMT
#4360
If Onegu is mafia, that would explain the night kills already, due to the jailkeeper's roleblock.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:30 GMT
#4381
Hi LightningStrike,

I truly am sorry about your Grandpa. That is extremely unfortunate.

I hope you don't mind being lynched too much, especially since you already said that you didn't want to play this game any more.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:38 GMT
#4387
On March 22 2015 12:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 12:30 Trfel wrote:
Hi LightningStrike,

I truly am sorry about your Grandpa. That is extremely unfortunate.

I hope you don't mind being lynched too much, especially since you already said that you didn't want to play this game any more.

Ya I'm sorry I rolled Scum on you Trfel and I wish I didn't have to roll scum with you after Student IV What made you track Holyflare?
Also thanks for the condolences everyone from the thread!
I tracked you, not Holyflare. That would have been watching Holyflare.

To be honest, and this probably isn't going to make you happy, but....

It was a complete and total accident.

First I submitted Vivax (as a placeholder), then I changed it to Superbia, then I changed it to you, and then I changed it to VisceraEyes (but that was within 20 minutes of End of Day, so by the rules it didn't count). And I just happened to get the track role (though I suppose a bullet would have done the job as well).

Honestly, I didn't see how the rolecheck would be of much use, so I was trying to go for a more outside chance at mafia, one that was more likely to carry KP. You fit as a player who was suspicious, but not overly so, thus a very good chance at carrying KP. A lot of it was based on Damdred's analysis having you as scum, and Superbia's filter not looking that bad to me.

So I'm sorry, it was largely an accident. And had it not worked out for me, you guys would be in a much better spot, since I would be an easy mislynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:39 GMT
#4388
Also, LightningStrike, who is scum?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:48 GMT
#4392
Is there anyone else behind on their reading this game?

If so, can I request silence until the end of the day such that we can catch up? XD
+ Show Spoiler +
Yes, of course I'm joking, but it would be really nice for me....

Not that you guys need me anyway, I haven't provided any useful reads except for the orb.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:52 GMT
#4394
On March 22 2015 12:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 12:48 Trfel wrote:
Is there anyone else behind on their reading this game?

If so, can I request silence until the end of the day such that we can catch up? XD
+ Show Spoiler +
Yes, of course I'm joking, but it would be really nice for me....

Not that you guys need me anyway, I haven't provided any useful reads except for the orb.

I've honestly just been skipping pages to keep up
Well, I've just embarked on a quest to read the entire game, starting from page 13....

Wish me luck. Maybe I'll catch up with you guys at like Day 10 or something.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 03:55 GMT
#4396
On March 22 2015 12:54 Eden1892 wrote:
Good luck town. Bout time I was n1'd again
Whattttt???
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 04:03 GMT
#4400
On March 22 2015 13:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait. I wasn't n1'd?????

THE DISRESPECT
Eden. Help.

Are Onegu and raynpelikoneet masons or scum?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 04:41 GMT
#4407
Eden is slow....

So slow......

I'm on page 26 of my reading.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 04:48 GMT
#4409
Yeah, it wasn't an ideal play to claim that I had the orb right away. However, a few factors motivated this decision. Namely, a ton of people begging for my head, and a potential tracker. So I tried to out ASAP to keep myself safe.

Why do you think that mafia will shoot one of the masons?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 04:52 GMT
#4410
And I don't see any possibility that Onegu and raynpelikoneet are different alignments here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 05:51 GMT
#4421
Toadesstern, if you solved the game, it would be nice to let the rest of us mere mortals know XD

Eden, why wouldn't you believe any more claims?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 05:55 GMT
#4431
I guess I'm still skeptical of the mason claims...

But I'll need to take another look at that later. There's an extremely good chance I'm wrong on that.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 06:02 GMT
#4437
Thanks a bunch, Eden, for that analysis.

Oh, and I don't think I ever thanked Damdred for his analysis earlier, either. I was probably pretending to not be reading the thread. So, thanks to Damdred as well.

I'll be going to sleep really soon, looking forward to seeing what people come up with. I made it to page 32, so yeah, real stuff from me will be a while in coming.

Just, please, keep an eye on the claimed masons.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 06:06 GMT
#4444
On March 22 2015 15:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Well one of your reads is wrong at least so there's that. But I don't think we lose with 1 ML

I think we can have some fun here.
You mean like intentionally mislynching people to mess with their stats?

Hi Artanis[Xp]
+ Show Spoiler +
And before rsoultin chews me apart again for this, yes I'm joking....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 22 2015 06:26 GMT
#4476
On March 22 2015 15:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 15:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 22 2015 15:23 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 22 2015 15:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 22 2015 15:17 Toadesstern wrote:
I agree. Your points on Slam are the weakest and I'd like to have him last as well. The fact that Vivax apparently shot him and got rb'ed is the only reason I'm not kicking him out of that list tbh

Toad and Vivax probably both scum I have been suspicious of that since last time I was in the thread

Vivax somehow doesn't kill me and toad somehow thinks VE kill is smart

Bullshit both were scum kills there is no vig


yeah.... no. Even I'm going to call Vivax town by now. What has the world come to

Of course yoh would

I was pretty damn close to getting Vivax lynched on d1 I'd say. Did you think about that one?

(I'm sorry Vivax)
(I'm sorry too)

I agree that Vivax is extremely likely to be town here.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.