• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10917 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 11:05 GMT
#3488
Can all the holier than thou (ExO I'm looking at you) tone it down please.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 11:11 GMT
#3490
about what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 11:11 GMT
#3492
Shoot toad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:03 GMT
#3503
Trfel is good
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:24 GMT
#3507
the yolo is strong.

I keep thinking rayn could be mafia. I'm trying to decide if it's scummy or towny for him to rage so much about what was essentially a lost cause.

But I guess he's unccd tracker, so there's that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:24 GMT
#3508
@LS BM was as good a shot as anyone else for mafia. And Toad wasn't really getting lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:25 GMT
#3509
Like BM was definitely doing the BM thing (if anyone is super interested I can dig up links). I know of course it's terrible meta but I've been super busy and not really on top of this game, not to mention we've written 150+ pages in 48 hours so keeping up is always gonna be a nightmare anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:26 GMT
#3510
uh

that sentence is meant to say "definitely not doing the BM thing".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 12:33 GMT
#3512
On March 21 2015 21:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 21:25 Palmar wrote:
Like BM was definitely doing the BM thing (if anyone is super interested I can dig up links). I know of course it's terrible meta but I've been super busy and not really on top of this game, not to mention we've written 150+ pages in 48 hours so keeping up is always gonna be a nightmare anyway.


maybe if you weren't such a filty spammer it would be more readable

I will fight you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 19:45 GMT
#3774
On March 22 2015 04:36 Toadesstern wrote:
shut it

Don't be mad. Eden's description was quite good
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2015 20:51 GMT
#3893
I'm not going to be back before the deadline I think. I'm very much not plugged in so don't take my reads too seriously. If anyone tries to use my reads to build a case that guy is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 22 2015 15:14 GMT
#4815
From a different game:

On March 10 2015 19:45 Palmar wrote:
LS town. I'm pretty sure LS is so transparent that if he ever rolls mafia he'll just straight up admit to it. I loved his entrance and he is probably my strongest townread atm. His reaction to my scumclaim basically confirms him town to me.


Not quite what happened but I do love the fact that at the first sign of trouble he admitted mafia. I actually have a brilliant idea for future games

##vote Lightningstrike
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 22 2015 20:26 GMT
#4954
On March 23 2015 00:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
From a different game:

On March 10 2015 19:45 Palmar wrote:
LS town. I'm pretty sure LS is so transparent that if he ever rolls mafia he'll just straight up admit to it. I loved his entrance and he is probably my strongest townread atm. His reaction to my scumclaim basically confirms him town to me.


Not quite what happened but I do love the fact that at the first sign of trouble he admitted mafia. I actually have a brilliant idea for future games

##vote Lightningstrike


Don't get why you only comment on the obvious. What's your guess for the entire team?

I have no idea and thankfully I don't have to today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 10:36 GMT
#5342
Do I have to pay attention?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 10:56 GMT
#5344
yeah that sounds about right.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 11:11 GMT
#5346
yeah that's fine by me.

All I need is not to be at the top
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 11:11 GMT
#5347
It was super nice to get free mafia for the weekend.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 11:44 GMT
#5349
I have been playing.

I don't play on weekends. This has been the case since forever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:35 GMT
#5353
On March 23 2015 21:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 21:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Guys, I have a feeling LS is getting bussed. There's 15 votes on him.



Crap. Palmar change your vote so I can follow you_

No, how will I collect town cred if I'm not lynching the mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 13:54 GMT
#5370
poker is just an exercise in patience until you're at fairly high levels. It's quite annoying really.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.