• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7054 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2015 20:47 GMT
#71
/in
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2015 19:50 GMT
#87
guys i'm icelandic. my ancestry is icelandic. is this ok?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 16:13 GMT
#146
On March 19 2015 00:46 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 00:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Big games suck


This won't be a 500 page Imperial.....it'll be fun! *dances with Artanis*


1 sicklucker
8 Bill Murray
15 raynpelikoneet
16 Holyflare

all it needs is marv and jat and imperial will seem like a vacation compared to this one.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 17:55 GMT
#161
On March 19 2015 01:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 01:33 yamato77 wrote:
just do what I do in big games and only read the last page every time you come back to the computer

filters are for when someone posts something so unbelievably awful they can't be town

This sounds like a great idea, I might try that.

that's essentially what I do.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:05 GMT
#247
Blanda Upp
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:08 GMT
#253
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

I'm not ccing
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:09 GMT
#257
By the way Trfel that was the weakest speech ever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:11 GMT
#264
Try this for a speech:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12425241

or this one

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13914100
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:12 GMT
#266
On March 19 2015 08:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:08 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:07 Superbia wrote:
Hard claiming town.

Counterclaiming town.


Fuck.

Are you rescinding?


Actually I'm going to take a very counter intuitive stance. Due to the semi-closed role set up in the OP, I believe there are multiple towns in this game.

Yeah that would be a borderline bastard setup.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:15 GMT
#273
On March 19 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, I was at band practice for three hours before the start of the game. I had five minutes to type that up. Give me a break.

It's okay, I'm just using a motivation strategy.

It's the same reason I always tell my wife that "This food you cooked is not so great". I only do it so she keeps trying to get better, the food is actually delicious.

I see it as a favor to her.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:17 GMT
#276
On March 19 2015 08:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Is Guardians of the Galaxy good? I'm trying to decide if I should learn the flavor and find out if Yondu is a good thing to be

No. But if you're in the mood for some explosions and brainless space things it's alright.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:21 GMT
#288
On March 19 2015 08:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
sup guyses

For not for I have rolled town and I will lead us to glorious days of dancing under rainbows while lynching all of mafia. Gone are the days when I just showed that I'm blatantly town to everyone and lose nontheless because I trusted people that want to get attention.

For that I ask you to vote to become your mayor so we can slay all of mafia. The position of my personal sheriff is still open and I shall announce the guy or girl that gets that position soon!


also mafia

that's 2 now


mafia list

slam
toad

I like this list.

"guyses" sounds kinda like one of those deals where he tries too hard to sound casual/chill.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:22 GMT
#289
Also I think Toad tried to get elected as a mayor (in a no election game) last time too, so technically he's maybe imitating his town game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:22 GMT
#291
Sooooo....
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:22 GMT
#292
Kill Toad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:22 GMT
#293
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:23 GMT
#297
Kill Toad!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:24 GMT
#300
On March 19 2015 08:23 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:22 Palmar wrote:
Kill Toad

don't you even dare

Kill Toad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:24 GMT
#302
On March 19 2015 08:23 Alakaslam wrote:
So I point out that Holyflare is using wifom, based on my own actions in the past, and I am scum for it?

Scum need to find mislynches, and wifom is their tool. This is why I like wifom so much and will expose it every chance I get.

FITE me palmar, what, are you scum?

I honestly don't care what he thinks of you, I've long since stopped trying to read you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 18 2015 23:29 GMT
#320
On March 19 2015 08:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:22 Palmar wrote:
Also I think Toad tried to get elected as a mayor (in a no election game) last time too, so technically he's maybe imitating his town game.

I've basicly copy & pasted that post as I've done in my last.... 5 or so games in a row, both as mafia as well as town. So why don't you go ahead and explain a little more in detail about what you think rather than just killing me for "I don't know, I forgot what I don't like about toad but he's mafia" like you did last time?

You used colors and formatting and didn't type "guyses" last time. In hindsight that was far more townie than this.
Computer says mafia
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3138
Soma 371
Rush 304
BeSt 147
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 97
Bisu 83
Mong 82
Shinee 68
sorry 4
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister784
byalli584
shoxiejesuss581
ceh9533
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns7882
summit1g7363
Happy295
dupreeh242
Sick216
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.