• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9803 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:55 GMT
#2416
This is entirely subjective, but usually when Toad is town I read like the first half of his posts, then get tired but at least I get the feeling he's town, then proceed to ignore them for the rest of the game until he gets shot rather early for reasons I have never understood.

Now that I'm actually reading them I feel quite worried cause he's trying to look like he makes sense and is an asset who cares, but without the usual cockiness.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:30 GMT
#2460
What if all the mafia is on my wagon :O
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:40 GMT
#2474
So I'm Artanis weak and only scumread.

tsssssss
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:42 GMT
#2480
On March 21 2015 03:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 03:40 Vivax wrote:
So I'm Artanis weak and only scumread.

tsssssss

What can I say, I'm not good at catching mafia other than by poe. The only time I ever truly caught mafia was when I vig shot Mocsta in one game.


Except that the point you scumread me at was the Damdred case, not some PoE you came up with on your own.

And the waffling is very strong in you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:43 GMT
#2481
On March 21 2015 03:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
holyflare are you still alive or is it sleep time in that far away place


It's pub time
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:44 GMT
#2483
Can we start getting a majority on some mafia? It's not me that much I can guarantee and this conversation between FF and rsoultin is cute but it doesn't lead to me not getting lynched which is less cute.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:49 GMT
#2490
On March 21 2015 03:46 rsoultin wrote:
viva, ls isn't mafia

i'd rather lynch you over him, cause even though i'm having doubts whether or not you're mafia, i trust my read on him more

i've already said i'm willing to consolidate elsewhere but i want a rayn lynch cause that's the one i'm most certain on

can we agree on someone other than ls?


Pick one between Toad, SL and Artanis.

Especially Artanis should know better.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:53 GMT
#2491
But my personal favourite is still Toad, he has displayed the most mafia traits since his comeback, from the whiny attitude to his reads all being popular wagons to faking a full out omgus as a reason to vote for the biggest wagon.

SL is the dumb or scum category. I feel like putting him into the rage meter pit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:56 GMT
#2494
Toad surely isn't a cointoss
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:56 GMT
#2496
On March 21 2015 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Vivax...why is it that you might have three pages prior to getting pinged but right after I drop it you more than double your whole filter in a matter of hours?

That bothers me


Are you implying a townie is more likely to just fall over and die?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:56 GMT
#2497
I fight cause I have to fight
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:57 GMT
#2500
Besides thats usually the reason people townread me for after some jubjub called me scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 18:58 GMT
#2502
On March 21 2015 03:57 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Toad surely isn't a cointoss

of course not, chances of me flipping mafia are 0%.
From your pov probably 1% because there's no 0% / 100%


But if I were mafia and you town I would know it was 0 %
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:01 GMT
#2508
On March 21 2015 03:58 Damdred wrote:
No that's not necessarily what I'm saying. Why were you so back of the bus before I pinged you. Obviously you had all this going on and thoughts but you weren't posting?


Today is the day that matters and I always crank my activity up when I have to do more stuff.

What's the point? Is that to say "I won't even bother judging everything you wrote and instead just say haha, you posted more after the case". Cause that's what it looks like Damdyboy, which is sad cause now I'm officially treating you as scumspect for this attitude, no more holding back. You will never lynch me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:03 GMT
#2510
On March 21 2015 04:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Toad surely isn't a cointoss


i think his palmar reasoning is bad -shrugs- but not to the point that it makes him scum

like, i'd be flipping shit too if people tried to mislynch me for what i perceived to be the same reason i got mislynched last time

i also think that saying he's only scumreading the popular scumreads is kinda unfair...given they wouldn't be popular if people didn't have reasons to scumread them?

no one's arguments against toad have really seemed that strong to me -shrugs-


You lack the ability to take a townies point of view for some reason. Guess you're just noob.

Anyway, it's start of day, everybody is banterin. Notorious trolly zero-fucks-given Mr. Palmar comes in and says you're mafia cause you said guyses and not guys. Do you go apeshit and read him scum as town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:05 GMT
#2514
On March 21 2015 04:03 Damdred wrote:
I really don't mind being suspected or lynched for that matter. Its just a game however. I was more asking about your lack of activity early rather than later there was plenty for vivax to talk but you stayed mum on important issues of the time


Artanis could make the same argument about you before you vomited that wall of text scum is sheeping, whether you're buddies or not. But he isn't, and you don't observe that he isn't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:07 GMT
#2517
On March 21 2015 04:04 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 04:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Toad surely isn't a cointoss


i think his palmar reasoning is bad -shrugs- but not to the point that it makes him scum

like, i'd be flipping shit too if people tried to mislynch me for what i perceived to be the same reason i got mislynched last time

i also think that saying he's only scumreading the popular scumreads is kinda unfair...given they wouldn't be popular if people didn't have reasons to scumread them?

no one's arguments against toad have really seemed that strong to me -shrugs-


Also Palmar most popular scumread as well. Thanks Vivax for clearing that for me.

mentioning that again to show that whole point about how he doesn't care about his own standards unless it fits his agenda.
Like how I'm supposedly playing towards what he perceives to be my mafiameta while saying that people using meta to figure out other people are all crap because people can change and you shouldn't use meta.


Whiny frog = funless scum
popular reads = low hanging fruit, oh but there's Palmar who you omgused cause of some bs reasoning he used at a stage where I was still talking about my meal

It's not meta it's the general heuristic I use + subjective feeling from having played with you as either alignment.

Fruity mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:09 GMT
#2519
On March 21 2015 04:06 Damdred wrote:
Arts is knows my plight out of thread so does hf so I suspect they are cutting me slack.

That doesn't answer my question though just throws shade on me.


What question? That I defend myself when I have to and when I have to defend myself I also have to post more? X leads to Y, that's your observation. I suspected Toad, LS and super before you made your case. I reconsidered on super before you made your case. I added in more people when I saw them jumping at me. I react to the game, and cause I react I post more. That's a natural consequence cause I'm being wagoned. You're trying to say that's a thing only scum do which is wrong and a filthy lie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:10 GMT
#2520
On March 21 2015 04:07 rsoultin wrote:
damdy has been making reads all game anyway, vivax, that's a shit argument


Go to Artanis with that. My beef with Damdred started when he made the case, also nice switching the argument when I reply about Toad. Now you talk about Damdred again?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 19:12 GMT
#2522
On March 21 2015 04:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 04:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 04:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 21 2015 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Toad surely isn't a cointoss


i think his palmar reasoning is bad -shrugs- but not to the point that it makes him scum

like, i'd be flipping shit too if people tried to mislynch me for what i perceived to be the same reason i got mislynched last time

i also think that saying he's only scumreading the popular scumreads is kinda unfair...given they wouldn't be popular if people didn't have reasons to scumread them?

no one's arguments against toad have really seemed that strong to me -shrugs-


You lack the ability to take a townies point of view for some reason. Guess you're just noob.

Anyway, it's start of day, everybody is banterin. Notorious trolly zero-fucks-given Mr. Palmar comes in and says you're mafia cause you said guyses and not guys. Do you go apeshit and read him scum as town?


Palmar said he wasn't joking? i can never read palmar's trolling lol


^


Palmar's point, and also mine, was mostly the overreaction, why don't you ask him?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.