• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10722 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 16:30 GMT
#3607
On March 22 2015 01:26 Holyflare wrote:
The bill murray lynch MAKES me town btw. No idea why nobody sees that piece of obviousness. Always get scum read for making a wagon and never the sheep that follow

Also. Why are you saying my push on bm is scummy WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES???? That just boggles my mind.
The Bill Murray push was bad. Do you want to argue with this?

If I were to scumread anyone right now, it would be you and several of the people that followed your wagon.

Why does the Bill Murray lynch make you town? I don't see that logic, unless you're treating Vivax and Toadesstern as extremely likely to be town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 16:31 GMT
#3609
On March 22 2015 01:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
If Vivax agrees not to shoot me, the first thing I will do is stop posting and go read the game properly.


The other way around please. Wtf??? Why should I show any understanding for a guy who almost lynched me and then says "lol didn't read".
I maintain that your lynch was good. Your play doesn't make sense from a town perspective.

Though your continual stubbornness says otherwise.

If I go and spend a ton of time reading the game, I'll get shot. And how does that benefit anyone?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 16:45 GMT
#3616
On March 22 2015 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 01:30 Trfel wrote:
On March 22 2015 01:26 Holyflare wrote:
The bill murray lynch MAKES me town btw. No idea why nobody sees that piece of obviousness. Always get scum read for making a wagon and never the sheep that follow

Also. Why are you saying my push on bm is scummy WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES???? That just boggles my mind.
The Bill Murray push was bad. Do you want to argue with this?

If I were to scumread anyone right now, it would be you and several of the people that followed your wagon.

Why does the Bill Murray lynch make you town? I don't see that logic, unless you're treating Vivax and Toadesstern as extremely likely to be town.


It wasn't actually bad by conventional lynch standards. Obviously he flipped town and it was bad but it's easy to call it bad after the matter. What was bad about it?

Like I just don't understand. How on earth can you say you wanted to search for other wagons than vivax/toad but then scum read me for pushing other wagons??????
Bill Murray had a fairly small filter and inactivity excuses. But at the same time, many of his posts showed analysis and scumhunting. You decided to push him for not being extremely crazy and for being away for large portions of time. This is based on years-old meta, and so I don't think it is a good push. Basically a policy lynch.

I'm not thinking that it's suspicious that you searched for an alternative wagon, just that you decided to lynch Bill Murray for the reasons you did. Had you pushed for sicklucker or someone with more reasons that they could be scum, I wouldn't have minded in the slightest.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 16:48 GMT
#3620
On March 22 2015 01:44 Holyflare wrote:
and you don't even mention me and onegu combined which is just absolutely silly since if I was mafia he would have been too
I looked in your filter and control-f'd mason, and didn't see anything about Onegu at all.

So this claim hasn't really gone into my consideration at all. I'll get to it eventually.

I do think I sort-of get what you're saying, though. Thanks for explaining it.

I need to go get lunch. And after lunch I will try my best to refrain from posting to read the game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 17:37 GMT
#3650
Quick question, why did Onegu and Holyflare claim?

And to answer Vivax from a few pages back, I never townread raynpelikoneet, and I still don't.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 19:29 GMT
#3742
On March 22 2015 04:28 Toadesstern wrote:
trust me man. I know what I'm doing
Uh, you aren't making much sense to me right now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 22:57 GMT
#4058
Wait, so is Alakaslam getting shot or not?

(not what should happen, what is happening)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:01 GMT
#4068
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:06 GMT
#4073
I'm claiming Night 1 orb.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:08 GMT
#4081
On March 22 2015 08:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:05 Half the Sky wrote:

Please forward all night actions to Blazinghand and myself at least 20 minutes prior to the daypost.


I did not get to change my shot... I shot VE
Yes, this rule frustrated me as well XD

Apologies in advance for bad orb usage.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:09 GMT
#4084
Okay, let's go. I claim roleblock, which heavily implicates Vivax as mafia.

Thoughts?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:11 GMT
#4093
On March 22 2015 08:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 08:09 Trfel wrote:
Okay, let's go. I claim roleblock, which heavily implicates Vivax as mafia.

Thoughts?


What's your evidence of a roleblock?
I had the orb, and I used the orb, and I got no result.

Unless breaking the "change target in the last 20 minutes" rule causes you to get no result instead of just using your previous target.

It's confirmed that I did in fact have the orb. You need to take my word for it that I got no result.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:14 GMT
#4100
Artanis[Xp] (and anyone else townreading Vivax for effort):

Vivax shot his mafia partner Toadesstern. I would think that implies that as mafia, Vivax is willing to go to extreme lengths. Is this correct?

And do you really think that mafia has two roleblockers, or are you challenging my claim of being roleblocked?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:19 GMT
#4108
On March 22 2015 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Why does he even say I shot my scum teammate? That's like the greatest bullshit that has ever been posted so far. I shot Alakaslam and he's still alive.
Sorry, I refer to a previous game. And Artanis[Xp]'s explanation makes sense.

Thus, I retract my accusation.

I have a very good reason for not revealing who I targeted with the orb at this time. I will make it clear soon enough.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:21 GMT
#4115
On March 22 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
truffle you are going to have to hard claim bud

cause you don't get an rb notification in this game
I'm well aware.

What would you think if you used the orb, and then didn't get any response?

Anyway, I retract the roleblock claim, because I have a result now. Apologies for the confusion.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:26 GMT
#4122
Is it best to share the result at this very moment, or to wait for people's reads to develop and share it later?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:27 GMT
#4127
It's sort of like claiming vigilante or claiming an alignment check right at the start of the day, you lose the information gained by withholding some information. I would like a bit of time (aka while I eat dinner) to see if there is any way I can use more time to my advantage.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:33 GMT
#4133
Ok, I can't think of anything I can gain from withholding my information

I tracked someone who visited Holyflare.

By my look at the role list in the OP, this person must either be scum or alignment cop.

And for obvious reasons, I don't want to out the alignment cop.

Would you accept it if someone alignment checked Holyflare, or would claiming such be considered claiming scum?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:34 GMT
#4135
For clarification, I'm ruling out vigilante and tracker, as they probably would have claimed earlier in response to the three claims on Day 1.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 21 2015 23:35 GMT
#4138
On March 22 2015 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Don't tell us who it is until the second half of the day though because otherwise the day turns into an autolynch and everyone goes afk.
But mafia already knows who it is?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.