• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9746 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:38 GMT
#976
On March 19 2015 15:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.

sorry you aren't pseudomasons?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:38 GMT
#977
On March 19 2015 15:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:36 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:31 Bill Murray wrote:
VE What do you read of Toad?
What about Eden's hint of Yondu?

I give no weight to claims at this point.

And Toad I'm policy waiting on. Til probably like halfway through the second day of d1. So like, ask me again tomorrow. He's a guy I take extra special caution in lynching because historically I disagree with Toad and want to lynch him regardless of alignment. It's led to some pretty spectacular busses in the past.

not even claims that literally can't be true

Consider it from a mafia perspective. Like, it's possible he just didn't read to see if it was self aware or something and made a mistake, but how likely is that? Fake-claiming draws attention to one's self regardless of whether it's like a running gag or not, DOES he make that mistake? DOES he care? As either alignment? I just find it uninteresting as something to read him on right now.

you can talk about me like i'm talking to you anytime you want
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:41 GMT
#983
On March 19 2015 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:
can someone explain chupazi to me... it feels like a mix of omgus and trolling?

i think it's supposed to be general badstuff. like a foul miasma whose tendrils slowly tether themselves around the very soul of TLMafiaTown

slam is really the only one who can explain this though
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:43 GMT
#987
On March 19 2015 15:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.


?? lol what does my having a thing with Eden have to do with FF? xP

dude i totally said why i wasn't lynching him today a couple posts before you asked me. i don't mind elaborating, but repeating myself on the same page -twitches-

To be fair, I may not have read it because I was filtering at the time and just reaction posting in the thread.

Anyway, just bear with me - I just spent 3 hours mentoring on a video mafia stream, I thought filtering selectively would be a more efficient use of my time. I ticked you off as town earlier on for something so you weren't someone I was filtering XD

admit it, you sheeped my townread on her

it's ok. literally everybody should every single game
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:49 GMT
#997
On March 19 2015 15:46 rsoultin wrote:
eden senpai, focus

super...i'm not scumming him but the townread is because?

he seems like he cares

i admit i'm probably sleeping on his scum game, but my experience with it in imperial was... less than stellar. i'm not convinced superbia is a player who can get motivated to play scum very easily given his comments in this game, and he seemed pretty engaged when he was here.

where do you have him?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:50 GMT
#999
On March 19 2015 15:47 Bill Murray wrote:
oh i forgot to mention i need to go.

someone who's played with bill before... i townread this. i have no idea why i townread this. i think it's because it's a little post that i feel like you only think to say as town even though there's no reason why you couldn't do that as mafia. does he do this on the reg? am i crazy? or maybe just dumb

or maybe just right. o0o0o0o0o0o
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 06:54 GMT
#1005
On March 19 2015 15:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:46 rsoultin wrote:
eden senpai, focus

super...i'm not scumming him but the townread is because?

he seems like he cares

i admit i'm probably sleeping on his scum game, but my experience with it in imperial was... less than stellar. i'm not convinced superbia is a player who can get motivated to play scum very easily given his comments in this game, and he seemed pretty engaged when he was here.

where do you have him?


eh wasn't a fan of his entrance, warmed up to him a little as he posted but he's a solid null for me currently

lol wasn't he the one who admitted to carrying his scum team before? xP

ya but who hasn't done that? i did it once and almost did it twice (shoutout to the homies bunnies and epishade, that was a good game). i'm more zeroed in on where he said he has less trouble getting up to play as town than as mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 07:03 GMT
#1007
On March 19 2015 15:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:54 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:46 rsoultin wrote:
eden senpai, focus

super...i'm not scumming him but the townread is because?

he seems like he cares

i admit i'm probably sleeping on his scum game, but my experience with it in imperial was... less than stellar. i'm not convinced superbia is a player who can get motivated to play scum very easily given his comments in this game, and he seemed pretty engaged when he was here.

where do you have him?


eh wasn't a fan of his entrance, warmed up to him a little as he posted but he's a solid null for me currently

lol wasn't he the one who admitted to carrying his scum team before? xP

ya but who hasn't done that? i did it once and almost did it twice (shoutout to the homies bunnies and epishade, that was a good game). i'm more zeroed in on where he said he has less trouble getting up to play as town than as mafia


mmm i dunnae...i think my problem was i liked where art was at lol and many of super's comments i simply didn't agree with at the beginning of the game

lol >> we'll see. i'm not calling him scum, just not comfortable calling him town on something that flimsy

that's fair. i'm not married to superbia being town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 07:04 GMT
#1008
ugh i'm flagging at 2. getting old

goodnight thread

+ Show Spoiler +
goodnight rso
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 07:15 GMT
#1011
On March 19 2015 16:07 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
gnite eden ^^ tch i'm older than you. should be beaten for that xP

+ Show Spoiler +
wait, have we talked about this? this sounds familiar but i don't remember~
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:00 GMT
#1432
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

+ Show Spoiler +
what's your mbti type?


i am around but not caught up, and my other game i'm in got hella interesting, so i will probably be useless the rest of d1. sorry
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:36 GMT
#1456
On March 20 2015 04:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:14 ExO_ wrote:
Just woke up. I've skimmed the thread. And afterwards I was left with a huge question:

Where did Eden run off to?


And then I checked his filter and saw this:

On March 20 2015 04:00 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

+ Show Spoiler +
what's your mbti type?


i am around but not caught up, and my other game i'm in got hella interesting, so i will probably be useless the rest of d1. sorry


His posts threw out (strong) town reads like they were nothing. I didn't like his scum reads. And now he's just going to check out? What is this, get a large filter day 1 and then bow out while everyone else is arguing?

It looks like scum to me. I was hesitant at first, but just deciding you've said enough for day 1 and aren't going to participate for the rest of the day is ridiculous.

##Vote: Eden

This is why I hate people playing 2 games at the same time. I don't know if it's alignment indicative for Eden.

I can't talk about it but suffice to say I signed up last-minute cuz I thought the game was going to end soon and then I found out it wasn't yesterday and now I found out it really wasn't.

I'm really not liking ExO though. This is a little ridiculous and looks like somebody reaching for a reason to vote. Notice how he talks himself into it during the post? Even a cursory glance at the first page of the forum would have validated my story. And his interpretation of my post is hella uncharitable. I said I would probably be useless. I didn't say I wasn't going to participate or that I wouldn't try not to be.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ExO_
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:38 GMT
#1459
On March 20 2015 04:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:00 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

+ Show Spoiler +
what's your mbti type?


i am around but not caught up, and my other game i'm in got hella interesting, so i will probably be useless the rest of d1. sorry


+ Show Spoiler +
lol can you guess?

+ Show Spoiler +
probably not. lol
blind shot, xNTx. couldn't guess betwee J or P to save my life and I'm not sure if your extravertedness online transfers to RL
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:39 GMT
#1461
Artanis why aren't you lynching ExO?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:41 GMT
#1464
On March 20 2015 04:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:39 Eden1892 wrote:
Artanis why aren't you lynching ExO?

Because I'm not mafia, I don't want to lynch town.

Why is he town ._.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:42 GMT
#1465
On March 20 2015 04:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Eden you should check ExO's filter from Newbie LX he playing very similar to that game

ugh i barely have time for this game let alone researching another one. cliffs bro?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:45 GMT
#1471
On March 19 2015 16:40 ExO_ wrote:
Read the filter of SL, and the case against him seemed very silly to me. It's a huge stretch to me that he got caught in a lie about emoticons, and the reason he lied was because he slipped as mafia in some way. Damdred/Rsoultin hopping onto that seemed poor to me.

However Eden is who really stuck out to me from that whole ordeal. And his filter is huge. Normally largest filter = town, or at least that's my initial thought. But as I read through it, he's giving out town reads on a whim it seems like, a considerable number of them. And his scum reads seem like just throwing shit out there to see what sticks. I didn't like what I see. But again, he is the largest poster and is at least to some degree driving discussion.


This, Artie? Doesn't seem especially townie. It's not scummy but it's not a reason to read him town.

What do you mean by "reasonable for him"?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:46 GMT
#1473
On March 20 2015 04:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:38 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 04:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 04:00 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

+ Show Spoiler +
what's your mbti type?


i am around but not caught up, and my other game i'm in got hella interesting, so i will probably be useless the rest of d1. sorry


+ Show Spoiler +
lol can you guess?

+ Show Spoiler +
probably not. lol
blind shot, xNTx. couldn't guess betwee J or P to save my life and I'm not sure if your extravertedness online transfers to RL


+ Show Spoiler +
Not bad? INTJ lol...talkative once i get to know people but rarely before


LS is right on ExO though...part of this argument i've seen from him before when he was town xP I don't think it's a good argument but i wouldn't say it makes him scum

meh i've got a nasty headache...will be around later

+ Show Spoiler +
i wanted to say intx! the linguistics thing made me think so
i think i am entp. i am a socionics ENTp and i think that transfers over correctly


ok FINE i GUESS he can be town. only if rso says so.

but i really don't see why still
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 19:48 GMT
#1476
oh that.

meh
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 20:02 GMT
#1486
On March 20 2015 04:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 04:36 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 04:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 20 2015 04:14 ExO_ wrote:
Just woke up. I've skimmed the thread. And afterwards I was left with a huge question:

Where did Eden run off to?


And then I checked his filter and saw this:

On March 20 2015 04:00 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i don't even know what you are saying now.


out of curiosity, have you ever done a myers briggs type test? i ask because i have the feeling our types are the same or very similar...which is all to say that even when i disagree with you when you're town i usually have no trouble at all following your thought process

^ i'd still like an answer to that question out of curiosity xP but more on point:

your sicklucker and superbia scumreads...why?

lol and you're definitely talking to me like you think i'm town so where did that read come from?

+ Show Spoiler +
what's your mbti type?


i am around but not caught up, and my other game i'm in got hella interesting, so i will probably be useless the rest of d1. sorry


His posts threw out (strong) town reads like they were nothing. I didn't like his scum reads. And now he's just going to check out? What is this, get a large filter day 1 and then bow out while everyone else is arguing?

It looks like scum to me. I was hesitant at first, but just deciding you've said enough for day 1 and aren't going to participate for the rest of the day is ridiculous.

##Vote: Eden

This is why I hate people playing 2 games at the same time. I don't know if it's alignment indicative for Eden.

I can't talk about it but suffice to say I signed up last-minute cuz I thought the game was going to end soon and then I found out it wasn't yesterday and now I found out it really wasn't.

I'm really not liking ExO though. This is a little ridiculous and looks like somebody reaching for a reason to vote. Notice how he talks himself into it during the post? Even a cursory glance at the first page of the forum would have validated my story. And his interpretation of my post is hella uncharitable. I said I would probably be useless. I didn't say I wasn't going to participate or that I wouldn't try not to be.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ExO_


If anything this proves you are reading and here. And call me selfish but I care more about players participating in this game than in other games.

I do think it's a little suspicious how quickly you came back the second you were accused (I guess the other game isn't as interesting as you thought? However I'm aware that I have a tendency to tunnel when I get a read, sometimes very stupidly. So Eden help me out. Other than that OMGUS read on me, who do you think is scum right now?

It isn't OMGUS, if you would have actually read my filter instead of pretending to when you voted me you'd have seen I had you in my lynch pile from last night. You coming in here and making up a terrible reason to vote me didn't help.

I haven't caught up on this thread yet at all, there's still like 15 pgs I need to read. If sicklucker hasn't done anything useful since last night he's mafia though.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.