• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9823 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 16:31 GMT
#2299
Lots of my reads are pretty fresh and I can't guarantee that they're unbiased cause they stem from people who push bs on me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 16:32 GMT
#2300
On March 21 2015 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
damdred kinda made his case and made like 2 posts to rayn and then afk'd while people argued about it

don't really like that at all


Yup, made the same observation.
Then again I know he might be busy irl so I'm going easy on him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 16:35 GMT
#2302
So HF, what happened to your rayn case. I feel a cooldown.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 16:36 GMT
#2304
On March 21 2015 01:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
damdred kinda made his case and made like 2 posts to rayn and then afk'd while people argued about it

don't really like that at all


Yup, made the same observation.
Then again I know he might be busy irl so I'm going easy on him.


Thats a terrible reason because literally anyone can be busy irl but we still have to play around it.

Anyway I might take off seems to be going in circles everyone is a asking for there lynch


No it's not a terrible reason cause I'm not a dick to nice people.
Even when they're wrong or scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 16:40 GMT
#2309
On March 21 2015 01:36 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not going to make a big case, i've said everything that needed to be said? now he's just a broken record that found "scum" and won't stop ONLY pushing it and relating things to that, there's no drive and no hesitance


I find it compelling to TR him just cause he's siding with me so hard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:14 GMT
#2350
Whenever Toad doesn't act like he ate wisdom from a spoon there's a good shot he's mafia yes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:16 GMT
#2351
But he's not the highest on my list and the argument that he posts scumreads before finishing to read isn#t really an argument. I do that as town occasionally, earlier I did it regularly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:19 GMT
#2352
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:22 GMT
#2356
Mostly I remember the mafia games 1. where you were a hydra with mocsta and basically quit D1 insulting everybody and their parents and 2. the game where you told Koshi to modkill himself after being really low profile during D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:23 GMT
#2357
Artanis too srs for my taste.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:25 GMT
#2358
On March 21 2015 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 02:19 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 21 2015 01:53 Toadesstern wrote:
Holy crap 25 pages I have to read... so anyways here's where I'm at for the day withouth reading that yet but having thought about what I already know:


Starting with obvious things that don't need that much explanation because duh, it's in my filter:
Palmar is mafia

Artanis I think has a decent chance to flip mafia. He has done a lot more though ever since he got some heat. Have not yet figured out if him going everywhere and voting whatever comes in front of his visor is particularly townish or scummy yet.

Rayn just plain does nothing. Okay that's an exaggeration but I've been sitting here for 24 hours and more, trying to not mention him because putting pressure on him is the wrong way to figure out his alignment. He just gets angry and the game becomes unplayable as he throws a tantrum. That being said I tried not to do that and from what I've seen he wasn't bullied by other people either, the closest thing being HF mentioning him a lot but even in that case it felt like HF was almost ignoring him so he had all the space he can ask for. And still I don't see anything a town!Rayn would do here. I'd expect him to be kicking and screaming out of his lungs having found at least one 100% mafia by now and how we all need to do what he wants and we're all terrible for not realizing that his scumread is 100% confirmed. I just don't see it. Yes he apparently has some reads but the kick is missing.

on to people I havn't realy read and it's more of a gut-read:

SL I still feel very strongly about just being a lynchbait. I don't even have a read on him, he's pretty much null for me but I just don't see this emoticon thing being a thing. The reason for which he got a target early on was stupid and I think he among myself was the easy (easier) place to dump votes onto for mafia or start a mislynch. I'm not going to lynch that unless someone shows me something big that happened in the last 25 pages about him.

Damdred/Vivax/LS, Damdred actually feels decent in my books even though he's feeling under the radar. Not sure why, but I like the way he's posting with not the slightest care&fear in the world. Would not want to lynch that today.
Vivax feels very odd. Same slightly under the radar feel despite actually having a decent filter (which is a bad sign) but he at the same time just doesn't feel right like damdred does. If we're going for a lurker / under the radar.
LS seems very political correct. I mostly remember him for talking about how he co-hosted or hosted one of the games I played in (either hammer or Joat I guess) and explaining how my stance might make sense. Easy stuff to talk about, add that up with actually thinking I'm town (apparently?) and I get the shivers. Like I said, I get the feeling a lot of mafias just tend to give me townreads or nullreads based on my lenghty posts and it didn't feel like with other people like Eden who actually read my posts.

So with that being said I'd be up for lynching Palmar / Artanis+Rayn / Vivax+LS right now. Maybe some of the other guys that I havn't bothered looking into yet. Can't remember a thing Onegu or breshke have said for that matter. But that's my stance for now and I'll start reading o/

this guy is town. I like the way he looks at rayn. Like a lot


Well I don't like it cause it's the usual meta argument where people expect you to play exactly the same in every game, it doesn't apply to me, it doesn't apply to rayn. People can change their styles, maybe rayn has become more considerate? I know mafia rayn as being more disruptive than town rayn so if I made the same observations as Toad I'd argue in the opposite direction.


how is it just solely based on meta and an exaggeration? if you get rid of the meta then it just leaves rayn has reads and he isn't driving them home like he should be and isn't really doing anything


I have reads too and people aren't falling to their knees when I post reasons for these reads, there's only so much you can do when they don't listen. You are in the same spot. You have a scumread on rayn and only few people willing to pile up, does this make you the same as rayn?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:26 GMT
#2365
I like how it feels in my hands
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:30 GMT
#2373
The last game I was in with rayn he got confronted with the same arguments really, he was town and we wrecked scum. That's cause he shot me in the game before that game and I threw a tantrum and he started being more careful. That's my opinion. So I can think of a reason that rayn doesn't live to his kicking and screaming standard Toad is suggesting.

While people being too serious, ie not having fun, who feel like they don't really believe their arguments or overemphasize them tend to be scum, which is what I'm saying about Artanis. @ HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:32 GMT
#2376
And the last part I use generally cause the hard part about playing scum is actually finding reasons to scumread townies when you have to lie all the time, and having the solution to the game takes the fun out of it for most people.

So stop quoting me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:34 GMT
#2378
Toad be honest, you're an incredibly cocky town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:35 GMT
#2379
You even think you're son goku when you are town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:37 GMT
#2383
Now Toad, to get back to your complaint. That was more of a funny jibe at you. The fact you're being a whiny little frog makes you more mafia than what I previously said, completely unrelated to your meta but related to the fact you go haywire on Palmar calling you scum based on wording and me posting that jibe.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:40 GMT
#2387
Another thing about Toad is that in his later big post with the reads he picked all of the people who are up for lynch today, nothing novel, just the low hanging fruit other people worked for.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:43 GMT
#2391
On March 21 2015 02:40 Vivax wrote:
Another thing about Toad is that in his later big post with the reads he picked all of the people who are up for lynch today, nothing novel, just the low hanging fruit other people worked for.


And to add on this, he doesn't display a clear preference. He literally just gave his own reasoning on everyone that has a shot at getting lynched. That's mafiaish cause he feels he doesn't have to do anything else except comment on people townies already want to lynch, so he gives a bit of -bsbsbs- on each one of them to appease us.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 17:46 GMT
#2399
To Toad's defense, Palmar is "his" scumread, and on him I couldn't be this confident after what I've seen.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.