• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:45 GMT
#1649
On March 20 2015 07:44 Damdred wrote:
I think the towniest part of slam was what he did when Scum read attacking hf for misrepresenting him instead of going towards someone easier at that juncture.

Also I think there's another slam Scum tell that's missing from this game to go along with serious, but my point was I think he could be town at that point and subsequent postings and thinking had me moving him up the ladder.

Now what posts did you want met o comment on specifically Palmar.

Mine. What do you think about my alignment now that I'm suggesting we lynch you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:46 GMT
#1652
(I didn't really ask damdred about anything in special, but he offered the opportunity so I'm taking it).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:47 GMT
#1654
On March 20 2015 07:46 Bill Murray wrote:
god palmar where should i put my vote? i want to matter

I'm not sure yet. I'm probably going to waffle like 50 times anyway so it doesn't really matter right now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:49 GMT
#1657
I love how Damdred, regardless of his alignment, knows EXACTLY how to answer that question. He's one of the people who has cracked the Palmar code that if you give me townreads and are nice to me and responsive I'm such a goddamn sucker for that I'll probably just assume confirmed town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 09:45 GMT
#1989
we just had a solar eclipse, that shit was amazing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 11:02 GMT
#1993
What is this test you guys are taking?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 11:13 GMT
#2000
okay I found it
apparently I'm "ENTP" and the results said something that is so fucking true that it makes my brain explode:

"An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don't actually believe in, stepping into another's shoes to argue a truth from another perspective."

I do this shit ALL THE TIME.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 11:35 GMT
#2007
hahahah this personality thing is so correct.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 14:35 GMT
#2152
I'm a bit pre-occupied today because of Censored.

I'll try to do stuff later but most likely I'll just sheep people who look like they care.

I still think there is a good chance Damdred is mafia. I think my points on him were good.

I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

I'm unsure about Toad. He really overreacted to me calling him mafia in the early game but I think he actually really believes the stuff he said about both me and Artanis in his big case, even if I think it's all wrong. The scummiest thing about him right now is that he seems to expect me to actually go read other games when everyone knows I don't really use meta and I hardly ever re-read old games.

I don't know about rayn. He went after Damdred before me, but I can't remember why.

I think holyflare looks fairly town. He has a lot of posts and seems to care.

SL could be mafia for fencesitting about me and toad.

LS is town, as explained.

rsoultin is maaaybe town?

VE has actually been seriously underwhelming and is a good shot for being mafia. I can't remember almost nothing of what he posted except he promised not to lynch me today. If I have time his is one of the primary filters I know I should read.

rsoultin made me read exo's filter yesterday and he looks sort of ok as I explaiend then.

I think that's all the people I remember off the top of my head. I know there's a few others (breshke etc) but I don't really have an opinion about them.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 14:35 GMT
#2153
oh and Vivax is in the game too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 14:35 GMT
#2154
and Onegu. I'm shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 15:10 GMT
#2200
On March 20 2015 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 23:37 Onegu wrote:
Rayn should I read your filter?

no you should vote for Lighntingstrike

I might not be too opposed to lynching rayn after all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:54 GMT
#2324
Can you stop calling me mafia Toad. I really cba with it right now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:55 GMT
#2326
okay let's kill him then

##unvote
##vote Toad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 16:55 GMT
#2327
oh my vote was already on him

oh well.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 17:12 GMT
#2347
He did overreact like fuck to me calling him mafia.

He has since then called me mafia repeatedly for not checking up on whether or not he says guyses (anyone who knows me would know I'd never check up on things like that...) and is tunneling that as if it's some kind of a point.

He also made a case on artanis who I kinda think is town.

Then again, he actually seems to believe his arguments so maybe he's just being bad.

idk.

I'm coming back tonight before the lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 20:31 GMT
#2703
okay I'm behind.

we have claims?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 20:36 GMT
#2716
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 20:38 GMT
#2725
On March 21 2015 05:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:36 Palmar wrote:
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?


See. This is what differentiates a noob from a guy who plays mafia for years.

To be fair, has anyone even pointed out this possibility before?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 20:39 GMT
#2726
On March 21 2015 05:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:36 Palmar wrote:
why did Toad even counterclaim, couldn't he just find an alternative lynch and shoot vivax in the night?

I have a 100% confirmed mafia in Vivax that I can 1-1 trade with. You're telling me you wouldn't go for that?

Sure you would.

You would

step 1: Shut the fuck up.
step 2: murder him in the night.

See, dead mafia!
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1541
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4299
Other Games
summit1g2337
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee207
ToD0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2913
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.