• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11366 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 460 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2015 00:13 GMT
#101
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?


The most recent game I played on TL I was one of the more major players as far as giving out reads and presenting cases. Don't pre-judge me based on Order too much
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 16 2015 00:21 GMT
#102
On March 16 2015 07:55 rsoultin wrote:
woot time to get the drink on! lol

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 05:48 ExO_ wrote:
yo rsoultin what was with your strange tactics towards me in SK mafia.


:/ Sorry, dude. I bounce around a lot on SK to get people talking. Do the same here usually until I get a good read on someone. (Or a bad one I think is good lol) Not really sure what you're asking though since it's been awhile since we've played together ^^

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?


lol you can do whatever you want, but I probably won't join you if the reason's just that xP




We died on the same night!! Perhaps you dont remember I'm SB there
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 00:33 GMT
#103
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?
You realize that last game I only made a case on Day 1 to make sure I didn't get lynched, right?

Why do people think that I always have reads T.T
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 16 2015 00:36 GMT
#104
On March 16 2015 09:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?
You realize that last game I only made a case on Day 1 to make sure I didn't get lynched, right?

Why do people think that I always have reads T.T

You were scum ofc you had to make sure you weren't getting lynched till I cop checked you lol
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 01:23 GMT
#105
On March 16 2015 09:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?
You realize that last game I only made a case on Day 1 to make sure I didn't get lynched, right?

Why do people think that I always have reads T.T

You were scum ofc you had to make sure you weren't getting lynched till I cop checked you lol
No, my last game, Mini Mafia Down Under 2.

Ever since I learned how inaccurate my reads are, I stopped making cases constantly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:01 GMT
#106
On March 16 2015 09:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:55 rsoultin wrote:
woot time to get the drink on! lol

On March 16 2015 05:48 ExO_ wrote:
yo rsoultin what was with your strange tactics towards me in SK mafia.


:/ Sorry, dude. I bounce around a lot on SK to get people talking. Do the same here usually until I get a good read on someone. (Or a bad one I think is good lol) Not really sure what you're asking though since it's been awhile since we've played together ^^

On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?


lol you can do whatever you want, but I probably won't join you if the reason's just that xP




We died on the same night!! Perhaps you dont remember I'm SB there


Lol! I know xP You seem to think that was strange, but it's actually not for me (at least not nowadays) is what I'm saying lol ^^ I just remembered you being more productive as town than you were in our SK game It wasn't personal.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:04 GMT
#107
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 02:19:16
March 16 2015 02:17 GMT
#108
On March 16 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP

I'm sure I can :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 16 2015 02:40 GMT
#109
On March 16 2015 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP

I'm sure I can :O
Metareading people is extremely easy.

The hard part for me is getting it correct.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 02:46:49
March 16 2015 02:42 GMT
#110
On March 16 2015 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP

I'm sure I can :O


-edited for the sake of not breaking a rule that doesn't apply to the statement previously here xPPP-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 02:49:26
March 16 2015 02:44 GMT
#111
edited out
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:45 GMT
#112
We're both dead already with our roles revealed but fine xP i'll edit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 16 2015 05:54 GMT
#113
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 16 2015 21:37 GMT
#114
Rasputin, ExO, and others, I'm curious, what are some of the other sites you play on?

(forum sites, that is, video/voice mafia times seem incompatible for Euros, but I could be wrong)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 22:14:07
March 16 2015 22:13 GMT
#115
Omgus.net
Smashboards.com
I hear vendetta strada is ok
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 23:55 GMT
#116
mrt...just starkingdoms...I wouldn't recommend it lol unless you just want a laugh it's good for a laugh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 17 2015 00:04 GMT
#117
Incoming announcement - we will start on Wednesday at 23:00 GMT (+00:00). Stand by for more instructions.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-17 00:23:51
March 17 2015 00:10 GMT
#118
Confirm PMs are going out right now to the players currently signed up.
Depending on final numbers, we will adjust/balance the kp/vigis as necessary.
If this is fine with everyone, let's carry on and play some mafia

Those of you who have not signed up and wish to do so, can still do so; we can balance for any number.
If you sign up beyond this point, you are confirmed in, and we will be starting right on time for Wednesday.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 17 2015 01:45 GMT
#119
Hey

This game

I am doing what I never do

Pregame wifom excuse

So it should actually hold weight

I have no idea what my schedule will do this week. It could get very busy, it could be I AM HEER

Depends unfortunately
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 17 2015 02:33 GMT
#120
/sitout
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37095
Calm 7906
Bisu 2181
Rain 1731
Jaedong 1209
Horang2 625
BeSt 543
FanTaSy 522
Larva 384
Rush 361
[ Show more ]
Soma 320
Stork 304
Light 298
Snow 193
Zeus 187
ZerO 167
Barracks 140
Free 116
910 95
Mind 83
Killer 71
Mong 56
Sea.KH 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 32
Aegong 28
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6618
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
fl0m2711
olofmeister903
Other Games
gofns33122
singsing2338
B2W.Neo883
hiko409
Lowko353
crisheroes309
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee115
RotterdaM89
djWHEAT85
Mew2King76
DeMusliM73
QueenE43
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4322
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.