• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11033 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:16 GMT
#3218
You really shit the bed this time town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:17 GMT
#3223
On March 21 2015 08:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
You really shit the bed this time town.


Says the guy who didn't do jack.

Hey I voted for the other Vig. Fuck you buddy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:18 GMT
#3225
On March 21 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
You really shit the bed this time town.

Look who's talking. The only guy who had his vote on Toad at the end of the day.

I didn't lynch a townie numbnuts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:20 GMT
#3228
Yeah we really should have lynched one of the vigs.

Whose idea was BM lynch? I had him as tentatively town, did he do something scummy? I refuse to read how it went down because I was here before it went down and I can only imagine how retarded it was in here at the time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:21 GMT
#3229
On March 21 2015 08:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
You really shit the bed this time town.

Look who's talking. The only guy who had his vote on Toad at the end of the day.

I didn't lynch a townie numbnuts.

No, your vote literally didn't matter when it could've. That's just as bad.

I would have voted for Vivax to get one of the vigs lynched if it's any consolation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:24 GMT
#3239
Like I'm townreading most everyone on BM and BM was town. What the fuck?

PLEASE don't tell me I'm going to have to go read that bullshit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:31 GMT
#3249
On March 21 2015 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:29 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
well, claimed vigis shoot each other...it wasn't a bad suggestion

i doubt they'll mind lol ><

And the one that isn't mafia gets rbed and we end up wondering if they're just getting framed or not and waste another day on that.


stop perpetuating this bull shit, right now we have this info:

vivax claimed vig with like 2 hours to go????
toad claimed vig in response to vivax?????

could be 2 town vigis, could be mafia vigi and town vigi, could be whatever??? NO INFORMATION TO GO ON AT ALL

day 2 discussion: hey look people died, more info, MORE TALKING WHRE PEOPLE AREN'T IRRATIONAL TITS FULL OF ADRENALINE AT DEADLINE

people take stances, stances are GREAT

i also have a shit tonne of new scum reads based on this bm wagon now, there were SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT AND JOINING AT SAME TIME <----------- classic mafia tell


what if I shoot you in the dick for starting this crap



then you're a fucking moron and deserve to be lynched for it, bm was a good lynch

Nah, I think like Fecal was a way better lynch than BM. Artanis too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:32 GMT
#3251
Like obv it doesn't matter now because I wasn't here to do anything about it, but I said as much before I went afk on both counts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:33 GMT
#3253
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:36 GMT
#3258
On March 21 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


not at that length of time, would think he'd wait till later to cause confusion and avoid discussion, he also wasn't that bad during the day imo

Oh so you don't think the last two hours of the day were confusing? LMAO

2 vigs screaming at each other, a tracker claim out of nowhere, and then lynching a borderline modkill.

I think the claim caused more confusion than you're saying he would have caused at EoD. Plus at EoD there's the possiblility of people going "LOL look at the desperation claim NOPE!"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:37 GMT
#3261
On March 21 2015 08:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's blue, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.

Because as blue Vivax knows how to not get lynched without claiming. And he also knows to claim before he's a leading lynch candidate.

Or at least I think he does. Maybe he doesn't. :O
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:39 GMT
#3265
On March 21 2015 08:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


not at that length of time, would think he'd wait till later to cause confusion and avoid discussion, he also wasn't that bad during the day imo

Oh so you don't think the last two hours of the day were confusing? LMAO

2 vigs screaming at each other, a tracker claim out of nowhere, and then lynching a borderline modkill.

I think the claim caused more confusion than you're saying he would have caused at EoD. Plus at EoD there's the possiblility of people going "LOL look at the desperation claim NOPE!"


it wasn't really confusing to be honest you just summed it up in 2 sentences so it's obviously not

We ended up on a modkill - that means that there was no clear direction and no one's REAL candidates were even being discussed. That's confusing HF, and that you're representing otherwise is scummy as hell.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:39 GMT
#3267
On March 21 2015 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's blue, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.

Because as blue Vivax knows how to not get lynched without claiming. And he also knows to claim before he's a leading lynch candidate.

Or at least I think he does. Maybe he doesn't. :O


this isn't true I pushed vivax in cultured and he was the lynch and he claimed vigi there too just the same iirc

Meh....I'll buy this for now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:41 GMT
#3270
On March 21 2015 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's blue, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.

Because as blue Vivax knows how to not get lynched without claiming. And he also knows to claim before he's a leading lynch candidate.

Or at least I think he does. Maybe he doesn't. :O


Why should I claim before I'm a leading lynch candidate? I don't give out my role like candy. And if people knew how to not get lynched without claiming, the game of mafia wouldn't be possible.

In the meantime, the BM guys are my heroes and everyone else is filth, at least until HF delivers who's scum on the BM wagon.

Maybe it's a preference thing, but I like to claim as vig and wave it around and threaten to shoot people in the face with it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:42 GMT
#3272
On March 21 2015 08:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:37 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


not at that length of time, would think he'd wait till later to cause confusion and avoid discussion, he also wasn't that bad during the day imo

Oh so you don't think the last two hours of the day were confusing? LMAO

2 vigs screaming at each other, a tracker claim out of nowhere, and then lynching a borderline modkill.

I think the claim caused more confusion than you're saying he would have caused at EoD. Plus at EoD there's the possiblility of people going "LOL look at the desperation claim NOPE!"


it wasn't really confusing to be honest you just summed it up in 2 sentences so it's obviously not

We ended up on a modkill - that means that there was no clear direction and no one's REAL candidates were even being discussed. That's confusing HF, and that you're representing otherwise is scummy as hell.


nobody ever gets modkilled for inactivty and he wasn't a modkill, I got valid points across and he looked liek mafia because of them, I think directing all vigi shoots is nothing but pro town regardless if one of them is mafia or not, 2 directed vig shots with 1 basically guaranteed to go through is undeniably good we are essentially controlling mafia

I will give you that your points on BM were semi valid. The problem with them is that none of them actually made him mafia and he didn't particularly look like mafia from when he was posting.

Ugh....I really wish we'd sacked up and lynched one of the vigs. With Palmar and rayn on Toad I thought I was safe to go have dinner with the family. GUESS NOT!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:43 GMT
#3273
On March 21 2015 08:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's blue, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.

Because as blue Vivax knows how to not get lynched without claiming. And he also knows to claim before he's a leading lynch candidate.

Or at least I think he does. Maybe he doesn't. :O


Why should I claim before I'm a leading lynch candidate? I don't give out my role like candy. And if people knew how to not get lynched without claiming, the game of mafia wouldn't be possible.

In the meantime, the BM guys are my heroes and everyone else is filth, at least until HF delivers who's scum on the BM wagon.

Maybe it's a preference thing, but I like to claim as vig and wave it around and threaten to shoot people in the face with it.


I did that before claiming

Well it doesn't mean anything unles you claim LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:45 GMT
#3278
On March 21 2015 08:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 08:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously how the fuck is shooting each other a good idea????? let's clear up some reads and play ballsy and win the game, both claims seem pretty towny to me imo

vivax 2 hour claim - what's the fucking point
cc - legit

Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's mafia, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.


Vivax was about to get lynched. If he didn't claim something he died. If he's blue, that's the point - to not die. I don't know why you're dismissing this as possible.

Because as blue Vivax knows how to not get lynched without claiming. And he also knows to claim before he's a leading lynch candidate.

Or at least I think he does. Maybe he doesn't. :O


Why should I claim before I'm a leading lynch candidate? I don't give out my role like candy. And if people knew how to not get lynched without claiming, the game of mafia wouldn't be possible.

In the meantime, the BM guys are my heroes and everyone else is filth, at least until HF delivers who's scum on the BM wagon.

Maybe it's a preference thing, but I like to claim as vig and wave it around and threaten to shoot people in the face with it.


I did that before claiming

Well it doesn't mean anything unles you claim LMAO


It does cause it reveals that I had the mindset of a vig which is all that matters to evaluate whether my claim is real or not.

Remember my rage threshold reference when I was pissed at rsoultin?

Like that could just as easily be when you decided to claim vig as mafia for all I know. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 23:50 GMT
#3284
Mehbeh.

Like I don't know. I DONT FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE

I know that BM flipped town, and I'm townreading most of the people on him. Most everyone else was on you.

So I guess by that logic, most of the mafia were probably voting for you right?

Uuuggghhhhhh. I probably just need to reread from halfway through yesterday on. I'd literally rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 21 2015 00:08 GMT
#3296
Yeah like why is anyone even mentioning rayn as a possibility for shot or lynch? Like is EVERYONE just posting without thinking? Because I gotta say - that's gonna make it REAL hard to find mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 21 2015 00:09 GMT
#3298
Also my daypass on Palmar expired when he hammered the townie. I'm now VERY open to lynching/shooting/flogging/exiling/disavowing Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.