• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10917 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:01 GMT
#1598
On March 20 2015 07:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Like there's an entire brigade of people out there who want my dick and they can't have it.

Who? Like besides Toad?

sicklucker and rayn?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:02 GMT
#1601
Btw, this game sort of feels like there's too many isolated conversations going on (and I'm to blame for that too). That is in turn contributing to a massive length which is going to make the game unreadable very, very fast.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:03 GMT
#1603
On March 20 2015 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
Ok im taking a break in a few (sorry ff) I just spent two hours catching up. If anyone has any qeustions make em fast

I have done a lot more than just argue with Toad. Did you not think anything of that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:04 GMT
#1604
On March 20 2015 07:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Not much of a brigade. Barely a regiment really.

I'm blaming the fact Iceland doesn't have an army.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:07 GMT
#1605
On March 20 2015 07:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay since no one is really asking me questions atm I finding it odd that sicklucker is giving a free townread to rayn when you shouldn't give free townreads do you guys finding that odd?


lol that actually fits the crazy i know as SL xP tbh...it makes me less inclined to scumread him

This actually does sound a lot like town LS, especially the way that he specifically points out that "you shouldn't give free townreads".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:12 GMT
#1609
On March 20 2015 07:11 rsoultin wrote:
palmar i know you're busy but do you mind taking a look through ExO's filter with me and giving your thoughts, since you're here?

To begin with I didn't even know ExO was playing the game sooo...

also I don't know what your stance on him is, but I guess that would be a good thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:17 GMT
#1615
I kinda like him rsoultin. I don't know if his push on Eden is correct but he seems to believe it and is actually actively pushing it. The only thing that's kinda sketchy is that his response to Trfel's troll opening was massively tryhard. But I suppose that might just as well be a tryhard townie grasping at straws to talk about.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:18 GMT
#1616
I'm just realizing there is so much in this game that I haven't read. I'm hardcore doing the thing where I only read the stuff that is posted while I am in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:26 GMT
#1624
Damdred might actually be mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:28 GMT
#1628
No, I think his recent posting has been nondescript. But I'm mad that he townread me and proceeded to ignore all the people interacting with my reads.

Also I think the post where he defended slam but called him scummy anyway was a bit off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:30 GMT
#1632
hang on, I'll find it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:31 GMT
#1633
On March 19 2015 08:49 Damdred wrote:
Heres the thing that i'm struggling with on this initial slam scum read even though I agree with it in principle, I recently played a game with slam over at another site and he played like this there as town.

It gives me a bit of pause at this juncture, also Slam went against quite possibly the hardest hitting player in the thread because he thought he was getting railroaded early. I think that's kind of towny coming from slams position rather than just straight omgus.

He still looks a bit scummy because of his seriousness but

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

Meta is personality traits that someone cannot fix.

So you agree with me that rsoultin is town and that I am town too

I haven't bothered with you two yet. I am finding a very difficult scum player out, and I have divided attention as I am working late.

But I am here nonetheless.


this post reads sort of towny to me.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:32 GMT
#1634
besides that I see absolutely nothing alignment indicative in the post damdred townreads.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:33 GMT
#1635
slam's post, that is.

But, as a disclaimer, I recently saved scumslam from being lynched and killed a townie over him so I'm absolutely fucking useless at reading slam.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:35 GMT
#1637
The thought of Damdry cheerleading is kinda hot
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:37 GMT
#1640
If slam is "still scummy because of seriousness" what the hell point is Damdred trying to make? Either Slam is scummy and should be lynched, or he's not scummy and should not be lynched. I don't know which one of the above Damdred is going for in this post, although I assume it's "he should not be lynched".

I guess Damdy could be pulling a Palmar and hedging his bets so he doesn't look bad if slam is actually mafia (just like I'm now hedging my bet if damdred is town!)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:37 GMT
#1641
On March 20 2015 07:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Would pictures of Damdred in a cheerleading outfit confirm him as town or mafia?

Depends for whom he's cheering.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:42 GMT
#1643
I'll decide tomorrow. Currently I think we should lynch SL or Damdred. If one of them writes a serious love poem to me maybe I'll take him off the table.

To be honest, maybe we should just let them figure it out between themselves. Damdred scumreads SL, SL scumreads Damdred.

Fight it out boys!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:43 GMT
#1645
On March 20 2015 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 07:37 Palmar wrote:
If slam is "still scummy because of seriousness" what the hell point is Damdred trying to make? Either Slam is scummy and should be lynched, or he's not scummy and should not be lynched. I don't know which one of the above Damdred is going for in this post, although I assume it's "he should not be lynched".

I guess Damdy could be pulling a Palmar and hedging his bets so he doesn't look bad if slam is actually mafia (just like I'm now hedging my bet if damdred is town!)


i'd have to double-check the context but i'm pretty sure he was the first one to interject what i would call cold water into that fight between hf and slam -shrugs- obviously the purpose was to say slam being serious doesn't necessarily make him scum

which was nice to see actually cause i've seen a serious town slam too lol in pyp

This conclusion directly contradicts the statement from Damdred that "slam is still scummy because of his seriousness" or however he phrased that.

?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 22:45 GMT
#1648
Like how can you even think that is the purpose when damdred specifically says it isn't.

Even if we somehow are all one happy town family, that still doesn't make your interpretation of the post correct.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.