• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 407

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 405 406 407 408 409 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 30 2015 15:50 GMT
#8121
Artanis, I agree with those townreads. I doubt I'd ever be willing to lynch sicklucker. Palmar was last on the "to lynch" list, I don't think that scum would normally kill him there.

Onegu, even if sicklucker himself didn't believe the mason claims, it's possible that the other mafia members did, and overruled sicklucker for the night kills.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 16:31 GMT
#8122
If anyone thinks Onegu is mafia you will have to talk to me.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 16:36 GMT
#8123
On March 31 2015 00:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
SL is town not only for shooting Palmar but because he didn't believe me and HF were masons posted so in thread and me and HF still got shot.

I'm pretty sure he only mentioned that after the shot though, so that doesn't hold too much water.

Trfel is where I would put As your SL, like how can you say a mafia SL could chance a shot on palmar who is a better player but trfel couldn't chance it on LS?

It's the same argument for both players. I just think the rest of Trfel's filter shows a very townie mindset whereas I can pick a few things in SL's filter I think are also townie but am not as convinced in as Trfel.



SL said something day one that was like beware of the lying mason partner


I knew at least one of you were fake. Like who double claims mason day1? Makes some sense to have one do it to report reads but not two...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 16:39 GMT
#8124
And of course I get mad for being scumread because Its all that happens... Town just threw jack of all trades by lynching me even tho I proved without a doubt I was town. Then I tried to smurf into a ongoing game and the host ignored my request. Then mafia got the easist mislynch of all time because people have literately given up on reading me when its not very hard.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 16:42 GMT
#8125
Like I get lynched day1's when I claim power roles now. Its stupid. Im glad I killed palmer dead
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 16:43 GMT
#8126
On March 31 2015 01:31 Vivax wrote:
If anyone thinks Onegu is mafia you will have to talk to me.


I get lynched for doing 1/20th of the shit hes pulled this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 16:46 GMT
#8127
I dont think artanis is mafia because he would have to push one of his "poe members" by now but hes standing firm
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 17:02 GMT
#8128
If anyones fooling us its ff dandred or toad.

tref artanis and vivax are lock town.

Think I would just play the odds of a consensus town circle and kill breske, onegu, ritoky but things can change
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 30 2015 17:34 GMT
#8129
Okay just got home and saw those big posts from Artanis. First things first I agree with the reads and include Artanis in there as well. He himself is probably around the level of Trfel and Sicklucker for me. I'd rate Sicklucker a little higher simply because while what Artanis mentioned could be the case, Sicklucker using the Orb against Palmar as mafia himself, I just don't think mafia would pick Sicklucker out of all the people to claim that.
No offense but he does not strike me as the kind of basket a team would be willing to put all their eggs into to carry the game himself with a play like that. With Rayn having claimed tracker and ritoky denying it, no matter of Rayns/ritoky's alignment mafia has to know there's no tracker. Also already flipped cop.
Let's say Sicklucker has the orb as mafia. They can make him use it on Palmar, but would they really let him claim it when there's no way to track it? Seems like a situation where he'd do the work while one his buddy takes all the credit. SickLucker is like THE lynchbait carved into human form and I don't think mafia would willingly send him into a possible 1v2 situation.

Since Artanis didn't say anything about himself:
1) filterlenght
2) reads
3) effort/tryhard (which sounds like #1 but it's not)

so for #1: He straight up has too big of a filter to be mafia and has done too much to be mafia. He was under pressure early on from a lot of people including myself but ever since has actively tried to solve the game. Some things I didn't agree with but in general I liked most of the stuff he did after that innitial start of his.
#2: like what he posted about me, our reads just happen to very alike and those posts with us posting reads withing 60-180secs of each other happened by chance (I know I did not look at his reads and you can guess that I can't make a post like that in 180 secs). If nothing else it proves that he's reading the game (which is actually alignment indicative for an abomination of a game that was the first 78 or so hours of this game) and comes to the same conclusion that I came to. No tmi, no weird reads that straight up make no sense and only are in there because he thinks someone is "obviously" towny because of tmi when the guy's really just not. His Onegu read would be the only thing that I'd consider that way but heck, Vivax thinks the same way so I really can't say anything about that either.
#3: So with Eden gone we had a bit of a slow day yesterday. Vivax already mentioned that he didn't feel like posting and just wants to lynch down the list and I got to agree with that, even if I was busy yesterday I wasn't motivated to do anything. And in that situation Artanis gets in the thread and tryhards like crazy. He had all the reason to not do a thing, sit back and scratch his balls as mafia. It didn't happen, he made Vivax and me post more than we would have done otherwise (I think )


In unrelated news: thanks for trying to make it less likely that I'll get shot Damdred, no matter of your alignment, I appreciate the effort. I think it's quite likely that the shot tonight will be between Trfel and me though, depending on what mafia wants the most.

As for the other people, I honestly still think Onegu is shady as fuck. He hasn't done anything and is straight up refusing to do anything with his sheep attitude making it impossible to get an idea about where he truly stands. Vivax and Artanis seem to think quite highly of him and while I don't think he should be lynched next (ritoky/Breshke/FF imo) it is possible that he's mafia after all. Yes I could be wrong, but so could be Artanis&Vivax o/

The other three still look horrible and should be lynched before Onegu, especially if Vivax/Artanis think so strongly about him.

So all that is above is where I disagree slightly with Artanis reads and felt like saying something that he did not include or say in a short summary
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 17:43 GMT
#8130
Onegu is very perceptive and brings original thoughts into the game. His stuff on Trfel and SL is something I'd not expect from mafia as they'd be more careful and try to mesh their opinion with the guys in the PoE. The fact he paid attention to what people said (SL) when he claimed mason is a strong town tell. My 2 cents.

Breshke tomorrow pls.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 17:47 GMT
#8131
100 % lynch Breshke or lose the game tomorrow guys.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 17:47 GMT
#8132
My last words I suppose. Look em up post-NK. Might actually post some arguments before the night ends.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 17:49 GMT
#8133
But this post will be one of them.

On March 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 14:24 sicklucker wrote:
Breske why are you voting me after reading me right your pretty terrible have you learned nothing... Im playing dota right now but im not letting you gobbers lose another game for town by killing me


Am i terrible or mafia?

Also I still don't really understand how to read LS. I agree with rso? that his list posts thought dump kinda thing is a town tell for him so wouldn't lynch him today but I wouldn't call him town

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 17:53 GMT
#8134
On March 21 2015 07:00 Breshke wrote:
I think masons should probably hardclaim now because its just going to be a headfuck later. I also feel like onegu was never being serious


On March 22 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 12:07 Trfel wrote:
Wait...

It's safe to assume that Vivax was in fact roleblocked, and that he is in fact a town vigilante.

My question is, why didn't mafia kill the tracker (raynpelikoneet)? I suppose they could have roleblocked him, but two roleblockers seems strange for mafia. Killing Onegu instead of claimed tracker raynpelikoneet seems particularly strange, especially given that mafia killed Holyflare, the other part of the supposed mason pair.


So if onegu and rayn arnt mason they are mafia.

This means that rso did not get a save.

This means it is very likely toad is mafia because either mafia double stacked HF when there was no reason too. Or mafia also shot VE. I still haven't read a lot of what happend in the night and probs wont get to but I cant think why mafia would do that other than his PR claim

Also a chance mafia hit a vet but idk how likely that is


Another point, why did he start to believe 1gus mason claim after the night ended when D1 he didn't think it was serious?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 18:26 GMT
#8135
Fine but mafia do a thing called pocketing towns. Artanis knows all about that. If onegu didnt say what he said he would be claiming mafia to me anyway
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 18:42 GMT
#8136
On March 31 2015 03:26 sicklucker wrote:
Fine but mafia do a thing called pocketing towns. Artanis knows all about that. If onegu didnt say what he said he would be claiming mafia to me anyway


That's all you have to say to mafia breshke?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#8137
I'm betting my left nut that bresh is mafia. If any town ditches this lynch tomorrow I'm gonna be mad.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 30 2015 19:20 GMT
#8138
Only I can bet my nuts
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 30 2015 19:35 GMT
#8139
Okay, I'm back. Who's around?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 30 2015 19:39 GMT
#8140
I'm eating right now, gimme like 15-20 minutes
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 405 406 407 408 409 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.