• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 02:06 GMT
#7546
On March 27 2015 11:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:57 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 27 2015 08:53 Trfel wrote:
Also, sorry about the roleblock confusion. You guys are correct.


What's the mistake you made?
Rsoultin's jailkeep on Fecalfeast doesn't prevent Fecalfeast from carrying KP. I thought that it did.



Wait jk doesn't prevent KP then I'm confirmed town
Other people agree that this is a very towny post, right?

Wait wtf??? Jailer doesn't stop kp??? In what world?!

I'm a lil mad if so although I guess he has to be town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 02:09 GMT
#7547
Jailer stops kp... It's in the OP

I have no idea what this point means
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 02:10 GMT
#7549
On March 27 2015 11:09 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 11:09 Eden1892 wrote:
Jailer stops kp... It's in the OP

I have no idea what this point means
Jailer does stop KP.

But that aside, I think that Onegu's reaction hints at him being town. Do you agree?

Explain like I'm a 5 year old that just mislynched town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 02:55 GMT
#7553
On March 27 2015 11:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 11:10 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 27 2015 11:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 11:09 Eden1892 wrote:
Jailer stops kp... It's in the OP

I have no idea what this point means
Jailer does stop KP.

But that aside, I think that Onegu's reaction hints at him being town. Do you agree?

Explain like I'm a 5 year old that just mislynched town
Onegu sees a post that says "jailer doesn't stop KP", and he responds "that means I'm town!"

I'm thinking that if Onegu is mafia, he wouldn't think to respond like that, because he would know that it is false. Obviously he could, I just think it's less likely than Onegu actually being town.

Unless of course, I am wrong in this assessment, which is why I am asking.

shrug. Seems easy for him to do either way, but I get where you're coming from.

I feel like there's something meaningful to be taken from the fact that everyone jumped on Superbia and then a lot of people were willing to move to Alakaslam at the end. I'm gonna go look at the votes and see
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 02:57 GMT
#7554
Oh, orb targets. Now that we lynched Slam...

Kinda want to hit from among the following:
Superbia
ritoky
Fecalfeast
Breshke
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 05:46 GMT
#7563
Hey Breshke, why did you switch your vote late at EOD from Superbia to Alakaslam?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 05:46 GMT
#7564
You too Fecalfeast
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 05:47 GMT
#7565
Er, except for FF it's switch from Superbia to Onegu, lol.

Same principle tho. Both of you switched late. Why?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 05:50 GMT
#7566
And Fecalfeast, you also claimed the orb. Who are you using it on and why?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 08:17 GMT
#7573
What orb?





Trfel, idk right now. Working on it

Breshke why did you think FF softed the orb during the day? And you're saying you didn't think ritoky was mafia, but you have him listed in your mafia pile... why?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 17:10 GMT
#7601
On March 27 2015 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Why are people townreading FF tho? He's totally different by tone and play compared to Imperial, it's not just his case on LS.

Well I'd expect FF's tone as a player to differ from his tone as a GM

I'm glad people are revisiting the Superbia nonpushes on LS from d1. Can we orb him now? Lol

One idea that I think really has some merit is that the mafia wanted to keep both vigs alive for an ML d2 (and possibly? d3). My only concern is that once d2 rolled around, I don't feel like anybody actually tried very hard to push a lynch on either vig. I know we kinda collectively decided the vigs had a good shot at being town by the end of n1, but we must have a pretty background mafia imo, because the data screams out that they wanted vig ML's d2/d3 but there's no concerted push on it early in d2.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 17:11 GMT
#7602
Also y'all dunno how salty imma be if superbia is mafia and i totally nailed it coming back and talked myself out of it again :/
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 17:13 GMT
#7603
Seriously I need to just afk at deadlines once I decide on a lynch. Way too vulnerable to AtE at the end.

I'd probably go with Superbia / ritoky / Fecalfeast if I had to pick a team right now. Superbia for aforementioned reasons, ritoky for dropping off the face of the planet once he was given a day to prove himself town, Fecalfeast because I tend to weigh the tone argument across the whole game higher than the tone argument in the one exchange with rsoultin.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 18:05 GMT
#7609
On March 28 2015 03:00 Damdred wrote:
Yummy I had Chinese . On a related note people should talk about ritoky/rayn

(1) ray's slot was scummy
(2) ritoky ain't doin anything
(3) ritoky ain't funny this game

6/3 would kill
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 20:21 GMT
#7635
On March 28 2015 04:53 Superbia wrote:
I'm not Orbing myself. I might orb Artanis, though I'm probably getting RBed anyway, so it doesn't really matter. -_-

damn right you aren't orbing you

cuz i'm orbing you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#7650
Legacy post

Lynch out of Superbia, FF, ritoky, Breshke. Be skeptical of the orb user. Question them extensively on their choice rationale and result
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 06 2015 05:04 GMT
#9161
ggs mafia i would never have lynched sl i think. orb gambit too good.

i think town could have reasonably gotten toad with there being too many pr's but sl would have been too much
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 06 2015 05:05 GMT
#9162
damn scum qt with a ton of respect
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 38 39 40 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.