• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33 34 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:38 GMT
#504
i actually agree with damdy that truffle may be mafia this game :/ but hardly for that post that was probably made before he even knew his role xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:41 GMT
#509
On March 19 2015 09:39 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:38 rsoultin wrote:
i actually agree with damdy that truffle may be mafia this game :/ but hardly for that post that was probably made before he even knew his role xP
Nope, I made it after I knew my role. Not like the geript vote.


...truuuufffllleee ;o; please tell me you're not scum this game. you know how i like to bounce ideas off you

tell me the two reasons i'm thinking you're possibly scum (hint: one i've already alluded to and the other has to do with the post I just quoted)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:46 GMT
#519
On March 19 2015 09:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 09:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:39 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:38 rsoultin wrote:
i actually agree with damdy that truffle may be mafia this game :/ but hardly for that post that was probably made before he even knew his role xP
Nope, I made it after I knew my role. Not like the geript vote.


...truuuufffllleee ;o; please tell me you're not scum this game. you know how i like to bounce ideas off you

tell me the two reasons i'm thinking you're possibly scum (hint: one i've already alluded to and the other has to do with the post I just quoted)
You probably think I'm scum because:

1. I'm ignoring the entire thread, and instead being useless and distracting the people who are playing the game properly. This is valid.

2. If you have a reason to scumread me other than that, I think it's terrible? Are you thinking of meta based on my opening in Student Mafia V?

For the record, I've only skimmed the game so far, I haven't read it in detail at all.


Pretty close. You're pursuing an opener that as town would be to generate discussion. Yet clearly the game is well underway, but instead of including your own input you just refer back to your opener.

The second isn't meta. In fact, I never once suggested that your opener being made before or after your role PM has a thing to do with your alignment o.0 So your response came back as overly defensive...in fact I specifically said that your opening post was not why I thought you might be scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 00:53 GMT
#541
+ Show Spoiler +
If Palmar is actually town this game he is breaking a pretty long trolling streak as town. Not impossible but lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 01:01 GMT
#568
On March 19 2015 09:59 Superbia wrote:
K. What's the thing on SL? He lied hard about another game or something? Pls enlighten.


couple things, but yeah, essentially

he gave a quick townread on me lol which i only accept from certain people and rarely consider alignment indicative xP he is not generally someone i'd expect to townread me this early

(that's one of the other things)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 01:04 GMT
#577
On March 19 2015 10:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:00 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:59 Superbia wrote:
K. What's the thing on SL? He lied hard about another game or something? Pls enlighten.

he tried to play it off like he didn't know what my godread on rsoultin was about (he does)

but he tried to do so by claiming not to have played games with us (he did)

and then he tried to justify it by saying that he wasn't town and doesn't read games when he's mafia (he was town)


RSO, confirm?


yes, this is so
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 01:06 GMT
#584
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?


Edeeeeen I'm feeling a Truffle tunnel coming on >< like no shit almost as strong as the Student V read Truffle tunnel

am i wrong?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 01:14 GMT
#612
-_-

lol

i'm having trouble cause i tell him why i'm scumming him and he keeps on doing the same shit and part of me thinks that Truffle's not stupid enough to keep doing the same shit when that's what i'm scumreading him for :/

thanks for the seal, eden, but i think i'll keep my vote where until I have a strong feeling one way or the other about those two
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 01:20 GMT
#628
time for rsoul to disappear! lol

ftr Truffle does post giant-ass posts as either alignment, and he's been pretty damn lazy as town lately...but lazy != useless which I'd argue is what he's being this game thus far
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 03:46 GMT
#830
okay truffle is not today's lynch ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 03:53 GMT
#834
On March 19 2015 12:49 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:44 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, I meant, what implications do you think this has on Holyflare's alignment? (and maybe if it says anything about those who voted Alakaslam with him)

not sure yet. People can be wrong, that includes HF saying he's mafia and me saying he's unreadable that early in the game. Could be anything so far.
HF pointing out that I play different is somewhat townish because as people pointed out I indeed am playing differentish (I guess) and I don't think a lot of people would actually doublecheck that so he's forgiven for that unlike Palmar who's doing it on purpose.


Toad, you've been on this a lot. What makes you think that it makes Palmar mafia?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 03:55 GMT
#835
Also...ExO only cared to comment on Truffle's entrance? o.0 How he approached it seemed a bit townie, but I'm kind of concerned that with everything else going on that's the only thing he keyed in on.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 03:56 GMT
#836
Also lol, this movie was so dorky xP I really wasn't missing anything.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:03 GMT
#846
On March 19 2015 13:01 Eden1892 wrote:
good lord i'm at 5pg filter already

i'm not talking for the rest of the night

+ Show Spoiler +
except in spoilers to rsoultin
+ Show Spoiler +
this will probably still blow up my filter...
+ Show Spoiler +
oh well


+ Show Spoiler +
lol you realize we're going to make reading our filters a bitch to the rest of the players this way, right? xP that said, I'm comfortable giving you a day 1 town pass at this point congrats
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:05 GMT
#851
On March 19 2015 13:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:44 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, I meant, what implications do you think this has on Holyflare's alignment? (and maybe if it says anything about those who voted Alakaslam with him)

oh.

Rereading stuff, I think it actually doesn't. I'm never quite as smart as I claim.


this reminds me a little of that bitchfight you had with palmar before realizing that the thing you were scumreading him for was wrong -flops on- you're not giving me those icky scum vibes lol that makes me happy

your interpretation of the issues with SL was wrong though xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:08 GMT
#854
On March 19 2015 13:05 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 13:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 13:01 Eden1892 wrote:
good lord i'm at 5pg filter already

i'm not talking for the rest of the night

+ Show Spoiler +
except in spoilers to rsoultin
+ Show Spoiler +
this will probably still blow up my filter...
+ Show Spoiler +
oh well


+ Show Spoiler +
lol you realize we're going to make reading our filters a bitch to the rest of the players this way, right? xP that said, I'm comfortable giving you a day 1 town pass at this point congrats

+ Show Spoiler +
my filters are always a bitch to the rest of the players
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! mafia is super fucked now that we 100% on the same page
what movie did you go see?


+ Show Spoiler +
Was watching Guardians so references don't go over my head lol xP they prolly still will i think i've already forgotten half the movie o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:11 GMT
#855
On March 19 2015 13:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 12:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:49 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:44 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, I meant, what implications do you think this has on Holyflare's alignment? (and maybe if it says anything about those who voted Alakaslam with him)

not sure yet. People can be wrong, that includes HF saying he's mafia and me saying he's unreadable that early in the game. Could be anything so far.
HF pointing out that I play different is somewhat townish because as people pointed out I indeed am playing differentish (I guess) and I don't think a lot of people would actually doublecheck that so he's forgiven for that unlike Palmar who's doing it on purpose.


Toad, you've been on this a lot. What makes you think that it makes Palmar mafia?

Actually I'm back to lynching Palmar but good that you ask, I was about to explain it once more in more detail anyways:

  1. Look at Hammertime and look at Palmars filter. I'm not asking you to read the game, just ctrl-f "Toad" in Palmars filter. Nothing else: Palmars Filter
    Please do it, that takes 5 minutes. No reading, just ctrl-f and going through some of the posts is already enough.

  2. Realize that the reasoning for Palmar scumreading me in that game, when I was town was "idk, something's odd. I forgot what"
  3. Realize my first post in JoaT was:
    On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
    Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

    Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game
    my first post in here was
    On March 19 2015 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
    sup guyses

    For not for I have rolled town and I will lead us to glorious days of dancing under rainbows while lynching all of mafia. Gone are the days when I just showed that I'm blatantly town to everyone and lose nontheless because I trusted people that want to get attention.

    For that I ask you to vote to become your mayor so we can slay all of mafia. The position of my personal sheriff is still open and I shall announce the guy or girl that gets that position soon!
    compare them for a second
  4. Look at Palmar and what he says about me this game and why I'm supposedly mafia:
    On March 19 2015 09:02 Palmar wrote:
    I actually kinda sorta maybe believe my reasons for voting Toad. Both of the things I said are true.

    #1 "guyses" is not a word any viable human being utters in a normal sentence.
    #2 He is half-assedly copying what was a much cooler play when he was town

    On March 19 2015 08:29 Palmar wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On March 19 2015 08:27 Toadesstern wrote:
    On March 19 2015 08:22 Palmar wrote:
    Also I think Toad tried to get elected as a mayor (in a no election game) last time too, so technically he's maybe imitating his town game.

    I've basicly copy & pasted that post as I've done in my last.... 5 or so games in a row, both as mafia as well as town. So why don't you go ahead and explain a little more in detail about what you think rather than just killing me for "I don't know, I forgot what I don't like about toad but he's mafia" like you did last time?

    You used colors and formatting and didn't type "guyses" last time. In hindsight that was far more townie than this.


The chances of Palmar getting in here and saying that, without checking after what happened to him and me in Hammertime when we both were town are literally 0% if he is town and wasn't just trolling or trying to get reactions.

HF and everyone else whatever but Palmar would not just post that without at least giving one second of a thought about it and doublechecking after singlehandedly ruining a game because of a "Toad feels weird" read he did recently. No way. Not possible.

Palmar is mafia
##vote Palmar


eh

i guess i could see you believing this but frankly, here's the deal

1. I don't think he's more likely to ping you as mafia, since you and he were not the only ones involved in that hammertime mislynch xP in fact, I'd say he's actually less likely to do so

2. Tonally the words you added this game make that post read way over the top. I don't know you from Adam ^^ so i can't toneread you on it, but there definitely is enough of a difference to merit someone saying something. Yes, even Palmar.

i think you may very well be town, but that this doesn't make Palmar mafia -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:14 GMT
#860
well hello ExO_

how about you read and explain it to me. ise all ears -waits expectantly- ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:15 GMT
#863
On March 19 2015 13:13 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 13:08 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 13:05 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 13:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 13:01 Eden1892 wrote:
good lord i'm at 5pg filter already

i'm not talking for the rest of the night

+ Show Spoiler +
except in spoilers to rsoultin
+ Show Spoiler +
this will probably still blow up my filter...
+ Show Spoiler +
oh well


+ Show Spoiler +
lol you realize we're going to make reading our filters a bitch to the rest of the players this way, right? xP that said, I'm comfortable giving you a day 1 town pass at this point congrats

+ Show Spoiler +
my filters are always a bitch to the rest of the players
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! mafia is super fucked now that we 100% on the same page
what movie did you go see?


+ Show Spoiler +
Was watching Guardians so references don't go over my head lol xP they prolly still will i think i've already forgotten half the movie o.0

+ Show Spoiler +
ohhh, duh. lol. ya it seems pretty silly but i haven't actually watched it. i just wikipedia'd some references so i could make a funny miller fakeclaim. could be a fun movie to watch tho i guess
soooo i kinda think slam is town now. thoughts?


+ Show Spoiler +
xP I know I've gotten progressively less explicit on my reads the last several games, but you honestly can't tell? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 19 2015 04:16 GMT
#864
On March 19 2015 13:15 Bill Murray wrote:
voting palmar
placeholder


seriously? less than 12 hours into a 48 hour phase?

lol look at this joker
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.