• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 10 2015 01:30 GMT
#13
/in lol

i'll actually have no work...no work...that sounds like a fantasy o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 14 2015 12:59 GMT
#80
hmmm

I think i'm irish but daddy is a mutt without a pedigree (i.e. he has no clue about his own ancestry) so we just guess based on his last name lol

my maternal grandmother is pure british...not sure how her family managed to only marry british people until her when the family has been here since the U.S. was colonized but...kudos to them I guess?

so does this mean I get to drink with y'all?

-makes puppy dog eyes-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 14 2015 15:10 GMT
#82
xD!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 14 2015 16:33 GMT
#86
lol slam

<3

yeah I don't know about American demographics -shrugs- all sorts of peeps hi peeps
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 14 2015 20:08 GMT
#88
no :0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 15 2015 22:55 GMT
#100
woot time to get the drink on! lol

On March 16 2015 05:48 ExO_ wrote:
yo rsoultin what was with your strange tactics towards me in SK mafia.


:/ Sorry, dude. I bounce around a lot on SK to get people talking. Do the same here usually until I get a good read on someone. (Or a bad one I think is good lol) Not really sure what you're asking though since it's been awhile since we've played together ^^

On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?


lol you can do whatever you want, but I probably won't join you if the reason's just that xP


"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:01 GMT
#106
On March 16 2015 09:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 07:55 rsoultin wrote:
woot time to get the drink on! lol

On March 16 2015 05:48 ExO_ wrote:
yo rsoultin what was with your strange tactics towards me in SK mafia.


:/ Sorry, dude. I bounce around a lot on SK to get people talking. Do the same here usually until I get a good read on someone. (Or a bad one I think is good lol) Not really sure what you're asking though since it's been awhile since we've played together ^^

On March 16 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Can I policy lynch ExO and or Tfrel if they don't make a case in the first 48 hours into the game?


lol you can do whatever you want, but I probably won't join you if the reason's just that xP




We died on the same night!! Perhaps you dont remember I'm SB there


Lol! I know xP You seem to think that was strange, but it's actually not for me (at least not nowadays) is what I'm saying lol ^^ I just remembered you being more productive as town than you were in our SK game It wasn't personal.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:04 GMT
#107
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 02:46:49
March 16 2015 02:42 GMT
#110
On March 16 2015 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2015 11:04 rsoultin wrote:
The meta @.@

If people try to metaread me again I may throw a Robik-level fit lol...if I'm even capable of that ^^

All you guys have proven is that you DO NOT KNOW how to metaread me xP

I'm sure I can :O


-edited for the sake of not breaking a rule that doesn't apply to the statement previously here xPPP-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 02:45 GMT
#112
We're both dead already with our roles revealed but fine xP i'll edit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 16 2015 23:55 GMT
#116
mrt...just starkingdoms...I wouldn't recommend it lol unless you just want a laugh it's good for a laugh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:07 GMT
#164
lol xP

I feel the most sympathetic toward the scum team...especially if any of the players play scum like I do and actually read the game xP mrrrrrt Horn was a bitch and I was super busy that week...and lol that was a mini

geript thinks he plays better when he doesn't post as much and just analyzes xP he's probably right

there's this rule...in science...damn I need to google the word isn't coming...not the Hawthorne Effect but kinda the same principle...by the very act of interacting with others you change their behavior?

in my case i'm too blunt/direct often which is something i'm trying to change...not be quite so obvious where my head's at if it causes players to play differently than they would otherwise
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:16 GMT
#166
ummmm doubtful? my scientific background doesn't extend to quantum mechanics mr. engineer lol

it does look like a similar concept, though

nah, it's specifically related to scientists observing people or animal behavior, and that behavior changing because of the knowledge that the scientists are there...:/ I just can't remember the name of it

I think it was in reference to gorillas originally?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:19 GMT
#168
no lol I'm familiar enough with the Pavlov experiment and as I understand it that was intentional xP

this is an unintentional by-product of the fact that you're studying something and they're aware of your presence...implies a subject of more intelligence than molecules

truffle is talking about how you can't be perfectly precise (the better your measurement in one dimension, the less accurate in another, essentially)

>< I've completely derailed this thread now lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:25 GMT
#170
nah ^^; I promise it's not

like that assumes people act better which wasn't really what I was after lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:27 GMT
#173
like I want to see the Hawthorne effect is actually related to social sciences/management sciences

and the one i'm talking about was not necessarily human specific, but damn if I can actually find the reference ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:30 GMT
#174
lol I like that one too, vivax!

that's closer than hawthorne but still not it :/

lol well >> I haven't taken physics since...um...good lord...I want to say 2001-2002? and I don't remember that principle in there but that's not saying much 13-14 years later lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:34 GMT
#177
that's Rosenthal lol the same thing vivax just commented on

like I swear hawthorne and Rosenthal/pygmalion were part of my management course in behavioral science...though I guess this is behavioral science...

it's just not the right one lolol

i'll go with truffle's observer effect - related to the uncertainty principle for now -flops on truffle-'

and here's hoping i'm not making some random principle/law up and haven't just sent everyone on a wild goose chase for something that doesn't exist xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:36 GMT
#179
<3s ff ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 18 2015 18:36 GMT
#181
it's my fault i'm sorry lol ;o;

it's entirely possible that I may just a little bit overthink things >>
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.