• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9823 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 39 40 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:39 GMT
#2159
exO_ (non-presence, though there's a possibility he'll pick up...maybe)


Onegu is a non-presence as well and he's town. ExO was a non presence in a game I won at LYLO when I had to choose between him being the low activity poster he is and a mafia who was way more posty but dropped off towards the end cause he was hiking with his gf somewhere in the Canadian pampa.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:39 GMT
#2160
After reviewing the 12 pages of nonsense rsoultins posted my rage meter went up 1 point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:40 GMT
#2161
Actually it was just 3 pages, I'll read the rest when I want to hit the rage threshold.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:43 GMT
#2164
Rayn are you still around.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:45 GMT
#2166
After reconsidering the pros and cons I want Artanis to be a dick and post the information he thinks makes me mafia but him a dick.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:46 GMT
#2169
I didn't say I want to lynch you darling.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 14:46 GMT
#2170
On March 20 2015 23:45 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:46 rsoultin wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I said I skimmed it, I didn't say I read it. I looked for lists or something general like that.


fitefitefite!

more seriously though i promised not to interact today and actually filter dive lol now go sit in your corner with your dunce cap or tell me why rayn is town

otherwise i'm not interested in you xP shooooo

I think Damdred is still the best shot for Mafia because his reads are more superficial than they usually are, he hasn't done anything and the way he's going about filtering is unlike how he's usually done it. He doesn't withhold reads on people and try to confirm other people as town for explaining it; he just saves up information and then spits it out in one big post that confirms him as town and makes us lynch his suspects. This damdred just seems to be playing to survive.

I think Rayn is a good second candidate because he's not really made his presence known. His push on Damdred was weakish and he hasn't really gotten mad at the people scumreading him too like HF. One point in his favour was the way he attacked me when I talked about Damdred confirming himself as town when he's town; it felt quite genuine.


Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's good. Damdred confirmed town, time to sheep.
##Unvote
##Vote Vivax


Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Suddenly it makes sense. I kinda discarded Vivax because Rayn townread him which I have no idea why I did so. Actually noted him as slightly worrying too because he hasn't gone pants on head retarded yet which Vivax normally does. Additionally I know something extra about Vivax that makes me think he's scum but that's information I can't disclose without being a dick.


so your top scumread makes one long post about Vivax that doesn't actually conclude anything spectacular and you're now ok with calling him confirmed town and sheeping it? that's something I do but it's not something YOU do

and you discarded a Vivax scumread earlier because your #2 scumread said he was town??? which you're now backpedaling on because your #1 scumread said he was scum?????

explain before I lynch with fire


You're pretty much mirroring my thoughts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:02 GMT
#2190
Id be interested to know if Damdred is still around cause he's basically not been doing anything even though the last pages should be of high relevance to him, given all the stances delivered on his case.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:16 GMT
#2204
On March 21 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax vote dandred or I vote you and go to bed. Artanis is a bad lynch ive already given reasons why im not voting him


If you think I feel threatened by this think again. I'm voting for my stronger scumreads not for the guy who makes a case on me? How the hell do you think this game is supposed to be played? Always vote the guy who makes a case on you? Go to bed please.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:25 GMT
#2211
Way to say nothing. Why am I supposed to vote for Damdred?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:28 GMT
#2213
Artanis did town Koshi post less in the last game you hosted?

Was town Koshi scum?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:32 GMT
#2216
On March 21 2015 00:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Artanis did town Koshi post less in the last game you hosted?

Was town Koshi scum?

In the last game I hosted town Koshi modkilled himself for very silly reasons. He posted less in the start, but I believe he mentioned pregame he was going to try to post less.


Town Koshi felt offended by the same argument you and Dam follow which is purely activity based, so he modkilled himself cause everyone was on his ass cause "omg you post less than usual".

And that you're not aware of this when he was in the very same game you hosted is alarming, not to mention you townread a suspect for posting one wordy case?

Your argument is "People always post less as mafia than as town", and what's your sample? The last two games you hosted? Lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:35 GMT
#2220
My mafia game is characterized by activity falling off after D1, provided I managed to establish myself as town. I'm not getting lynched D1.

And SL why should I vote Damdred like you suggested, for the third time?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:36 GMT
#2222
On March 21 2015 00:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Artanis did town Koshi post less in the last game you hosted?

Was town Koshi scum?

In the last game I hosted town Koshi modkilled himself for very silly reasons. He posted less in the start, but I believe he mentioned pregame he was going to try to post less.


Town Koshi felt offended by the same argument you and Dam follow which is purely activity based, so he modkilled himself cause everyone was on his ass cause "omg you post less than usual".

And that you're not aware of this when he was in the very same game you hosted is alarming, not to mention you townread a suspect for posting one wordy case?

Your argument is "People always post less as mafia than as town", and what's your sample? The last two games you hosted? Lol

We're talking about JOAT here I thought, where Koshi modkilled himself not because of activity but because of a perceived imbalance in the game from a position of incomplete information which he got super mad about for no reason.


After we were both dead I talked with Koshi about it and while it's true that a lot of his rge came from the perceived imbalance it's also true that people falsely scumread him for not being post-y enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:39 GMT
#2224
Now I can't tell for sure who is honest about the scumread and who's just hopping on a wagon fueled by jubjubs who use bad heuristics, but I can tell it's a bad heuristic and I provide examples for it, while your argumentation is based on a few games.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:41 GMT
#2225
I challenge you to make a case that shows me pursuing a mafia agenda and is not based on me being "peripheral" and other subjective shit and the claim that my LS scumread isn't genuine which is ludicrous in itself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:42 GMT
#2227
On March 21 2015 00:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 00:35 Vivax wrote:
My mafia game is characterized by activity falling off after D1, provided I managed to establish myself as town. I'm not getting lynched D1.

And SL why should I vote Damdred like you suggested, for the third time?


I already said hes the only one I really wanna vote over you...


Still waiting for you to tell me why LS is innocent child.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:45 GMT
#2231
On March 21 2015 00:43 sicklucker wrote:
Read my list post


I read it and there's no reasoning for LS being town, on the contrary you are ignoring your other previous scumreads to sheep your own scumread or lynch him. It's an odd dichotomy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:46 GMT
#2232
Well that's shit reasoning and doesn't even consider the reasoning other people posted for him being mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 15:51 GMT
#2235
I will vote SL out of spite if it gets him lynched.
Don't even bother reading his filter to find out if he's scum, but for sanity preservation I will lynch him if possible.

Might read him later and see if he's scum or just dumb, can#t guarantee it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.