• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10003 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 19 2015 23:47 GMT
#1686
Eden and Breshke, let's talk about stuff that happened 40 pages ago together! XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 19 2015 23:48 GMT
#1689
On March 20 2015 08:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 08:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 20 2015 08:46 Breshke wrote:
Eden I need your opinion on the slam/HF argument thing. It felt like everyone was kind of staying away from it at the time like not interfering. There was people in the thread talking about other things but no one really got super involved with HF and slam. Whereas when someone calls out SL a bunch of people jump onto it.

This lead me to the conclusion that Slam and HF are both town and mafia was going to just let that fight continue. But it could also just be a thing where early on peple don't want to interfere in stuff so they can get reads on people.

I'm on pg 44 and catching up fast i slept for like 12 hours so feel elss shit should be around more today

When you catch up with everything can I have your reads?

Also applies to you Trfel
Sorry, my reads are for me only. I won't grace other people with them.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 19 2015 23:58 GMT
#1691
Is it just me, or (at about page 39) sicklucker is complaining about being voted, but also wondering why he isn't being wagoned?

That seems self-conscious and defensive at the same time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 00:09 GMT
#1700
On March 20 2015 09:03 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 08:47 Trfel wrote:
Eden and Breshke, let's talk about stuff that happened 40 pages ago together! XD


I actually have a question for you.

So you were talking with toad about his palmar scum read and you were basically along the lines of you don't really see it as palmar being scummy.

I'd actually agree with toad that it is. So palmar reads toad as scum for reasons and cbf's explaining them so jsut spams kill toad. Toad gets lynched and is town. I know that you trefel are very self conscious when you are wrong even if your case is really good and you try to change things so you don't make the same mistakes.

Why then do you think that palmar isn't doing that and seemingly ignores past mistakes. Obviously you arn't the same person but would you not think that it would cross palmars mind that oh I read toad as scum for doing this and he was town. Toad is doing these things again maybe this isn't a reason to call him scum.
I don't think that the argument between Palmar and Toadesstern says much about Palmar's alignment, but I do think it suggests that Toadesstern is town. As for it not making Palmar scum, Palmar's played really lazily for many games lately (Linux, Down Under 2, etc). Palmar also really likes to use tonereads. I can understand Palmar seeing Toadesstern's opening, and remembering it being different from the heavily formatted, fancy, and pristine opening that he used in Hammertime Mafia, and saying that Toadesstern is scum for it. I wouldn't actually expect Palmar to check Toadesstern's other games here (which clearly show that Toadesstern's opening post isn't alignment indicative). And if Palmar only knows Toadesstern's play in Hammertime Mafia and this game, his scumread of Toadesstern wasn't that horrible of a play (I would still disagree, but not that horrible).

I guess the difference is probably that I have different expectations for Palmar than you and Toadesstern do.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 00:10 GMT
#1702
+ Show Spoiler [Fecalfeast] +
All these people keep playing league... We should play SC2 sometime. Trfel #642 if you want to add me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 02:55 GMT
#1806
+ Show Spoiler [Fecalfeast] +
I challenge you to a SC2 best of 3, loser gets lynched. Deal?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 03:01 GMT
#1812
On March 20 2015 11:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 11:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 20 2015 11:55 Trfel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Fecalfeast] +
I challenge you to a SC2 best of 3, loser gets lynched. Deal?

+ Show Spoiler +
i am in gold league only pls don't hurt me


Seriously though I'm off in about 5 mins and will be home in about 20-25

Pfft Sson I am bronze/UNRANKED.

What, you spend like days play sc2? I cannot top 20 apm average or something like that
I saw that Day[9] Funday Monday cannon rush game that you linked once, haha XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 03:34 GMT
#1823
On March 20 2015 12:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
Trfl isn't online on SC2 therefore scum
Was waiting for you to post here....

Turning on SC2 now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 19:36 GMT
#2548
Sorry, real life jumped up and got frustrating....

Based on the voting, it seems that Vivax and LightningStrike are most likely to be lynched. Are there any other commonly accepted lynch targets?

Damdred wrote a case on Vivax, so I will go read that. Whose filter should I read to see the LightningStrike case?

Thanks.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 19:40 GMT
#2556
On March 21 2015 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
nah, it's between vivax and ls cause people won't trust me on rayn -_-

and lord knows what hf is doing
If I read your filter, is that enough to show all the arguments against raynpelikoneet?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 19:51 GMT
#2570
ExO_, when you don't like any of the wagons and the current reasoning, that's when you should have MORE to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:04 GMT
#2585
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.
Well......

##vote raynpelikoneet for now. I wasn't really liking a Vivax lynch anyway (based on the first 4 pages of Vivax's filter and Damdred's case). Raynpelikoneet's filter feels weaker.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:07 GMT
#2592
On March 21 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Y'all scrubs have to vote Toad
Why Toadesstern?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:10 GMT
#2601
On March 21 2015 05:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.
Well......

##vote raynpelikoneet for now. I wasn't really liking a Vivax lynch anyway (based on the first 4 pages of Vivax's filter and Damdred's case). Raynpelikoneet's filter feels weaker.

get back on Vivax. Nothing about this claim should make you unvote
I'm not saying that it makes Vivax 100% town. It doesn't. But it definitely makes me hesitant to lynch him today.

The chances are fairly good that we do have a vigilante. Vivax is leaving himself wide open to counterclaims here.

In addition, while (until he started being wagoned) Vivax wasn't very active, his filter seemed aggressive enough to me, and Damdred's case felt exaggerated. The primary point being that it appeared like Vivax really did push Superbia, it's just that he was unable to get many others to agree with him. And yes, eventually he dropped it, as one would expect someone to do when no one else agrees.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#2614
On March 21 2015 05:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:07 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Y'all scrubs have to vote Toad
Why Toadesstern?


Cause he's still pushing for my lynch and everything I wrote. Are you even reading this game?
I openly acknowledged that I have not much idea of what's going on. I'm sorry. But that's not going to change before this lynch. If you're annoyed at me asking for summaries of things that already happened, you don't need to answer. I'm trying to do the best that I can with limited knowledge.

If Vivax was mafia here, I don't think he would be naturally inclined to pick on the person who actually accepts his claim as genuine?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:15 GMT
#2621
Look, we basically know that there is a vigilante in this game.

Why? Before the final swell of signups, the vigilantes (town and mafia) were listed as having two shots each. Now, they are listed as having one shot each. That makes me extremely likely to think that there is in fact a vigilante in this game.

There might be more than one. But that still seems unlikely. Thus, I think that Vivax's claim leaves him at a fair risk of counterclaim.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:17 GMT
#2633
Should I believe raynpelikoneet's claim, and why?
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't feel particularly inclined to believe it, but it seems sensible to not lynch him today? Reason is because there is a good chance of there not being a tracker in the game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:19 GMT
#2645
And there lies the problem.... I'm not sure if there are two vigilantes in this game or not.

How many blue roles would we be expected to have in this game? Any clue? The orb sort of counts as a blue role, too...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:23 GMT
#2659
My head hurts.........

I don't see mafia!Toadesstern claiming vigilante here to secure a lynch on Vivax. That seems like a bad play, with the potential exception being if raynpelikoneet is mafia (but raynpelikoneet already claimed tracker, so I don't think Toadesstern's counterclaim vigilante would be necessary). Thus, I believe Toadesstern's claim.

The question then becomes if Vivax should be lynched. I do think it is possible to have two vigilantes in this game, somewhat unlikely, but very possible. Half the Sky does like vigilantes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 20:26 GMT
#2675
I wasn't scumreading Vivax before this claimfest started.

I agree with Superbia that there is a very real chance that both Vivax and Toadesstern are town. Though Vivax could still be a good lynch today, maybe.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech175
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 45
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4254
Counter-Strike
taco 449
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox527
AZ_Axe104
Other Games
summit1g8311
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0351
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde148
ViBE122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.