• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in ShieldBattery05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10917 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 13:01 GMT
#1181
On March 19 2015 22:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 21:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 21:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 21:50 Palmar wrote:
You're kinda meant to townread me for making that point about you and for making my points about Toad.

You're likely town if Toad is scum, but he hasn't flipped yet and I'd rather not make unflipped associations in that manner. I also don't think that agreeing with my point (presuming you meant the one regarding Super/Trfel) is alignment indicative.

I could be scum busing toad if he flips scum and I could be town and just wrong if he flips town.

Sounds like you're making my point for me. Why am I meant to townread you?

Because either my point is genuine and good, or it's not, and Toad's flip has nothing to do with it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 13:46 GMT
#1204
Is it okay that I scumread rayn for being a dick to me when I previously scumread him for not being a dick to me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 13:58 GMT
#1217
LS are you blue?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:53 GMT
#1278
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:53 GMT
#1279
Jesus people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:54 GMT
#1281
Also I've literally never before seen LS make a list post like that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:57 GMT
#1285
On March 19 2015 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:53 Palmar wrote:
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.

Meh, I wouldn't call what you're doing this game as trolling so much either. Trying to be funny sure, but you're not like, intentionally infuriating people or TRYING to get on others' bad side. Pretty mild to call trolling, especially from you imo.

I didn't say I was trolling this game. I've actually said I'm not.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:58 GMT
#1286
On March 19 2015 23:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:54 Palmar wrote:
Also I've literally never before seen LS make a list post like that.

Lies we had played with each other plenty of times and I made such posts although I keep getting scumread for them though.

linky?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 14:58 GMT
#1288
Like if you want to make a case I'm mafia this game VE, you could actually use lack of trolling as a point to call me scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 15:16 GMT
#1301
On March 20 2015 00:06 Superbia wrote:
Palmar, what are your quick thoughts so far?

lynch rayn or toad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 15:18 GMT
#1302
On March 20 2015 00:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 23:53 Palmar wrote:
I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia. I don't troll as mafia.

Meh, I wouldn't call what you're doing this game as trolling so much either. Trying to be funny sure, but you're not like, intentionally infuriating people or TRYING to get on others' bad side. Pretty mild to call trolling, especially from you imo.

I didn't say I was trolling this game. I've actually said I'm not.

But you said it in response to someone saying you're trolling. And you're trying not to curb that sentiment, which is really odd if you don't believe that you're actually trolling, you're trying to curb the notion that trolling=mafia.

:/

It just feels really awkward.


No.

I'm saying
I don't troll as mafia
So anyone saying "Trolling isn't alignment indicative for Palmar" is full of shit.
I'm not trolling this game
This means that I could be mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 15:46 GMT
#1314
On March 20 2015 00:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol palmar

any reads that aren't omgus?

your comment on ls' list posts is buuuuuggging me since you've gotten much better at reading ls yourself...if i'm wrong, please show me

I'm amazing at reading LS. But I usually do it by finding some single instance of a thing he just wouldn't say or do as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 16:03 GMT
#1318
On March 20 2015 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 00:46 Palmar wrote:
On March 20 2015 00:33 rsoultin wrote:
lol palmar

any reads that aren't omgus?

your comment on ls' list posts is buuuuuggging me since you've gotten much better at reading ls yourself...if i'm wrong, please show me

I'm amazing at reading LS. But I usually do it by finding some single instance of a thing he just wouldn't say or do as mafia.


fair enough ^^ i think i've seen you do that

so what specifically about toad's entrance makes it different than his other entrances?

It's weaker. I guess I was wrong that he wouldn't use the word guyses, apparently he's simply not a viable human being. But the point still stands that was a half-assed "vote me major" entrance compared to the last one in hammertime.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 16:16 GMT
#1321
wait what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 16:26 GMT
#1325
...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#1326
It's much better to call me town Toad, if you wanna be friends.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 16:32 GMT
#1339
@toad do you think Artanis is mafia for that post you quoted?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 17:14 GMT
#1362
To be fair I guess Toad looks slightly less bad for actually calling Artanis mafia. Not because it's a good read or likely to be right, but because he's quite clearly not out to make friends.

I'm off for now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 21:59 GMT
#1595
I'm not being lazy
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 19 2015 21:59 GMT
#1596
Like there's an entire brigade of people out there who want my dick and they can't have it.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.