• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9823 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:16 GMT
#7185
hey you should both vote with your scumreads (each other) on ff

then if we're wrong on superbia you can both argue that your scumread voted with his scumread on a townie :^)))))))
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:18 GMT
#7187
ok boys I gotta roll soon

I'll try to be around for EOD and keep track of the happenings, but tonight is "Indulge Delusional White Baby Boomers' Fantasy That They Aren't Old As Shit" Night aka "Have A Bunch Of 60-Year-Olds Play Oldies And Classic Rock Really Badly" Night so the restaurant will probably be packed
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:39 GMT
#7205
What the fuck
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:43 GMT
#7214
Yo I'm at work and my shift starts in 15m. If this is real can I find out before the top of the hr? Tia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:44 GMT
#7218
I could believe it if Vivax has both teammates in our POE. He couldn't get away with not getting nk'd imo
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:45 GMT
#7219
But I refuse to believe until I see confirmation
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 20:52 GMT
#7225
On March 27 2015 05:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I look forward to Superbia entering the thread again. He p much has to since he hasn't voted yet.

Make sure no one gets any funny ideas about double lynching with the modkill. They're gonna think about it and it'll be a terrible idea
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:00 GMT
#7227
I feel so unfulfilled by Vivax posting and bailing
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:13 GMT
#7242
On March 27 2015 06:10 Superbia wrote:
Surely this wagon is going to hit mafia. Rofl.

If it's not, do you have any intention of stopping it?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:14 GMT
#7244
On March 27 2015 06:13 Trfel wrote:
Eden, you're still here.

Switch votes with me?

This is my wagon so no lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:17 GMT
#7248
On March 27 2015 06:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
so wait what is vivax?

Who the fuck knows lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:25 GMT
#7254
On March 27 2015 06:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:13 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:10 Superbia wrote:
Surely this wagon is going to hit mafia. Rofl.

If it's not, do you have any intention of stopping it?


Are you fucking serious? I have the option of 1. defending myself to age-old arguments which are utterly irrelevant by definition (bc I'm town). or 2. play PoE. Ya, I got my option picked.

Like are you fucking kidding me Eden? You defended Art so fucking easily, yet when it comes to me you harp on the smallest, most obnoxious shit. It wouldn't actually surprise me if both, or at least one of you is mafia.

You changed your mind on both of us awful quick there.

And speaking of harping on small shit! If that makes me suspicious, what does it make you that your entire engagement with Artanis today can be summarized thusly?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:32 GMT
#7265
On March 27 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:13 Trfel wrote:
Eden, you're still here.

Switch votes with me?

This is my wagon so no lol
Let it be known that the only real reason I think Superbia is scum is because everyone else seems to think so. And I'm not very good at being right.

Eden, my problem with your analysis is that it assumes that people are smart. I agree that Superbia and Artanis were arguing for the purpose of arguing, and not to actually arrive at any useful conclusion. However, I think that the entire progression of Superbia's case on Artanis and his follow-up argument indicates that Superbia is extremely determined to push Artanis, and this makes him seem towny to me.

Townies often bicker pointlessly. It doesn't make them scum.

It isn't that it's pointless bickering its that there never was a point. Townies bicker pointlessly but they have some goal in mind. Superbia just nitpicked at Artanis's argument without trying to get at his alignment or really accomplish anything.

And I don't really see how Superbia is "determined" when he basically drops his case once he finally gets a chance to engage Artanis. Nor how that makes him town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:41 GMT
#7276
On March 27 2015 06:36 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:34 Superbia wrote:
Never before has a town been so on my dick when I'm town. Never. Like if you're town you're literally handing mafia the win on a silver platter.
Superbia.

If you are town, please calm down and logically answer Eden's arguments. You aren't lynched yet.

I'll be looking at Artanis's filter.


Yeah, this worked out great in the last game. No, you're going to lynch me here and you're going to keep lynching me in other games until you guys finally figure out how the fuck I play mafia and how I get my reads as town. Also the fact that inactivity is not a scum-tell for me.

I literally mathematically proved that inactivity is a scum tell for you so...
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:45 GMT
#7281
On March 27 2015 06:35 Superbia wrote:
Like do you truly believe your case is that good that almost the entire population unanimously jumps onto it?

No? But I think it's solid. I don't really know how to react to how quickly people got on it OR your reaction here.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 21:48 GMT
#7287
On March 27 2015 06:41 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:41 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:36 Superbia wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 27 2015 06:34 Superbia wrote:
Never before has a town been so on my dick when I'm town. Never. Like if you're town you're literally handing mafia the win on a silver platter.
Superbia.

If you are town, please calm down and logically answer Eden's arguments. You aren't lynched yet.

I'll be looking at Artanis's filter.


Yeah, this worked out great in the last game. No, you're going to lynch me here and you're going to keep lynching me in other games until you guys finally figure out how the fuck I play mafia and how I get my reads as town. Also the fact that inactivity is not a scum-tell for me.

I literally mathematically proved that inactivity is a scum tell for you so...


Yeah, well, guess you're turning in that math degree in 1h19m.

Economics and one errant example doesn't rebut a tendency.

Why am I supposed to not lynch you for martyring?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 22:13 GMT
#7333
Superbia feels town in his big rant

I kinda think Trfel might be right
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 22:14 GMT
#7337
Fuck it go to Slam

Vivax is right
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 26 2015 22:21 GMT
#7349
On March 27 2015 07:17 Trfel wrote:
Eden, I thought you liked my earlier reasons to townread Alakaslam.

I did
But I'm pretty sure Superbia is town. His reaction is hella pure

And Slam seems like the only alternative people will take
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 27 2015 01:40 GMT
#7540
I'm hella disappoint with Damdred. Weren't we promised something good today?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota177
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 37
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.