• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7054 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 460 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 02:14 GMT
#741
superbia isn't my qt
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 02:14 GMT
#742
On March 19 2015 11:14 Eden1892 wrote:
superbia isn't my qt


;;
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 19 2015 02:14 GMT
#743
On March 19 2015 11:14 Eden1892 wrote:
superbia isn't my qt

kk ty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 19 2015 02:14 GMT
#744
On March 19 2015 11:12 Superbia wrote:
I'm just waiting for trfel to come out with his reads and sicklucker to give us his team mates at this point in time. Toad kind of feels town here but these >2 lines of text posts are so very hard to actually remember. :D

gg, I'm kind of known for making walls of texts when they're not needed.
But I will now focus 100% of my mental capacity to make sure I don't post more than 2 lines per post.

That is all.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 02:15 GMT
#745
On March 19 2015 11:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:12 Superbia wrote:
I'm just waiting for trfel to come out with his reads and sicklucker to give us his team mates at this point in time. Toad kind of feels town here but these >2 lines of text posts are so very hard to actually remember. :D

gg, I'm kind of known for making walls of texts when they're not needed.
But I will now focus 100% of my mental capacity to make sure I don't post more than 2 lines per post.

That is all.


Take this free townread!
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:15 GMT
#746
But im not sure what to make of the third one. Even if the second one was a slip he could just decide to make it a running gag. It does not make him mafia but it is suspicious.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 02:15 GMT
#747
No j/k, you're not getting townread for that. Thanks though.
Minimal effort.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 02:15 GMT
#748
i mean superbia CAN be a qt but he's not MY qt. no offense intended~

hey onegu guess what i'm eating rn
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 19 2015 02:17 GMT
#749
On March 19 2015 11:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:11 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:06 sicklucker wrote:
On February 19 2015 09:00 Eden1892 wrote:
hi guys im a miller


This was edens first post in are mafia game together. In a previous game as town he did the same. Here he tried to copy it but failed. Town thought it was a joke but I didnt. In that game there was no miller or he was unaware . Alot of people brushed it off as a joke but I thought it was him trying to mimic his town play.

so wait... are you saying he did it three times now? Once as town and once as mafia before this?

How do you make the difference between him making it as town and him making it as mafia, like the game you were together with?


Because the second time he did it was the game after his first one. When your mafia the first thing you think of is "what would I do as town here" Well he just did it as town so now that hes mafia he has to do the same thing right?


wat? Are you reading him as mafia because he's usually doing what you're talking about as mafia?
On March 19 2015 11:15 Superbia wrote:
No j/k, you're not getting townread for that. Thanks though.

the joke was that I said I'm concentrating 100% to make it only 2 lines only to have it be 3 lines if a stupid "that is all" at the end
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:17 GMT
#750
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 19 2015 02:18 GMT
#751
On March 19 2015 11:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:14 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:11 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:06 sicklucker wrote:
On February 19 2015 09:00 Eden1892 wrote:
hi guys im a miller


This was edens first post in are mafia game together. In a previous game as town he did the same. Here he tried to copy it but failed. Town thought it was a joke but I didnt. In that game there was no miller or he was unaware . Alot of people brushed it off as a joke but I thought it was him trying to mimic his town play.

so wait... are you saying he did it three times now? Once as town and once as mafia before this?

How do you make the difference between him making it as town and him making it as mafia, like the game you were together with?


Because the second time he did it was the game after his first one. When your mafia the first thing you think of is "what would I do as town here" Well he just did it as town so now that hes mafia he has to do the same thing right?


wat? Are you reading him as mafia because he's usually doing what you're talking about as town?
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:15 Superbia wrote:
No j/k, you're not getting townread for that. Thanks though.

the joke was that I said I'm concentrating 100% to make it only 2 lines only to have it be 3 lines if a stupid "that is all" at the end

edit in green
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 02:18 GMT
#752
On March 19 2015 11:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:14 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:11 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:06 sicklucker wrote:
On February 19 2015 09:00 Eden1892 wrote:
hi guys im a miller


This was edens first post in are mafia game together. In a previous game as town he did the same. Here he tried to copy it but failed. Town thought it was a joke but I didnt. In that game there was no miller or he was unaware . Alot of people brushed it off as a joke but I thought it was him trying to mimic his town play.

so wait... are you saying he did it three times now? Once as town and once as mafia before this?

How do you make the difference between him making it as town and him making it as mafia, like the game you were together with?


Because the second time he did it was the game after his first one. When your mafia the first thing you think of is "what would I do as town here" Well he just did it as town so now that hes mafia he has to do the same thing right?


wat? Are you reading him as mafia because he's usually doing what you're talking about as mafia?
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:15 Superbia wrote:
No j/k, you're not getting townread for that. Thanks though.

the joke was that I said I'm concentrating 100% to make it only 2 lines only to have it be 3 lines if a stupid "that is all" at the end


I only take whitespace into account. Looked like a two liner to me!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 02:19 GMT
#753
On March 19 2015 11:17 sicklucker wrote:
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me


HF is ignoring you. What you think about that?
Minimal effort.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 19 2015 02:19 GMT
#754
On March 19 2015 11:17 sicklucker wrote:
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me

I'm talking to you right now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:19 GMT
#755
On March 19 2015 11:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 11:17 sicklucker wrote:
Well If I were mafia I already said slam would bus me. Dandred is weird for not tunneling me. Palmer, artanis and toad seem to be ignoring me


HF is ignoring you. What you think about that?


No hes not hes even voting me?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 19 2015 02:20 GMT
#756
On March 19 2015 11:15 sicklucker wrote:
But im not sure what to make of the third one. Even if the second one was a slip he could just decide to make it a running gag. It does not make him mafia but it is suspicious.

I'm gonna go ahead and help you out on this one.

Waaaaaay back before your time... [pulls up lawn chair and glass of sweet tea]
Back in the dog days of summer 2014... [swats a mosquito]
There was a game. It was a great game. Not just any great game, it was MELEE MINI MAFIA.
It was my first game with Palmar, marvellosity and the rest of the homies. 18 players, all hydras together but posting on different accounts. My main homie OnceKing was in the game and we confirmed ourselves town to each other like 5 minutes into the game cuz I claimed vanilla town in red print and then went after the other homie Tehpoofter for scumreading me for it. OK shouted BAAAAAAAAAAAA and sheeped it and that's how we knew we was town. We went on to wreck shit and make Artanis quit. It was my first win on TL Mafia.
(The funny thing is that I wasn't even VT. LOL)

I haven't done it in EVERY game since, but a healthy number of my games include straight up shitpost fakeclaims as an homage to possibly my favorite game I ever played on TL
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 19 2015 02:20 GMT
#757
Ya well its kind of how you and palmer were doing your own thing away from the game. Im glad your branching out tho
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2015 02:21 GMT
#758
I actually never really tunnel you besides in horn. Generally I have little to no interaction with you until n1 besides a general feeling of your alignment.

Ff is pretty towny that makes me happy. Super...im not sure yet.

Also SL what's the point of bringing all of this up about Eden without a reap conclussion
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2015 02:21 GMT
#759
On March 19 2015 11:15 Eden1892 wrote:
i mean superbia CAN be a qt but he's not MY qt. no offense intended~

hey onegu guess what i'm eating rn



I told you I'm not here...

I am or am not groot, I would def be groot as I am big not small.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2015 02:22 GMT
#760
Breadcrumb^
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3138
Soma 371
Rush 304
BeSt 147
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 97
Bisu 83
Mong 82
Shinee 68
sorry 4
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister784
byalli584
shoxiejesuss581
ceh9533
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns7882
summit1g7363
Happy295
dupreeh242
Sick216
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.