• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7683 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 27 2015 20:43 GMT
#7640
And I'm talking of D3, not just tonight.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 28 2015 16:14 GMT
#7684
I'm fine with just lynching down Eden's list at this point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 28 2015 16:17 GMT
#7685
There's just one problem I see with the NK. Why was he killed over Trfel who killed a scum on D2 through his claim?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 28 2015 17:09 GMT
#7693
BUT THATS THE THING. Eden didn't say anything me, Artanis or Toad weren't already suggesting. Between us, I don't see any read of his that could have been much more different than ours.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 28 2015 17:10 GMT
#7694
He suggests FF, breshke, super, ritoky I think. Nothing exceptional here, while scum was very conservative with the previous kills just killing off claimed roles or what they believed was a role (yes going with believing Onegu is town still).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 28 2015 17:11 GMT
#7695
Now they change the pattern when the most logical next kill would be trfel, so that makes me paranoid.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 15:48 GMT
#7830
On March 30 2015 00:38 Damdred wrote:
I want to lynch ritoky or bresh today


Just finished reading breshkes newest posts. I wanna lynch him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 15:50 GMT
#7831
He went from scumreading FF and ritoky to that post on Super that Artanis didn't like either. His FF read disappeared today apparently. Have yet to see a reason for that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 17:12 GMT
#7834
On March 30 2015 01:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred, Vivax, can you guys give a bit more input on what you thought of Superbia and Ritoky and their interactions yesterday?


I already know who I want to lynch and don't plan on giving any more input. I discussed this game extensively and besides looking at what Breshke has posted I don't expect anything to change the opinion I already had.

If you guys think lynching super is the best play,which most do, then do it. I already posted who I think is scum: Breshke,FF. These guys are the ones I wanna lynch first cause I'm confident on them, whereas I need more info before guessing who the third could be as I was rolling with the rest being townie so far.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 17:18 GMT
#7835
Or at least give me the interactions you mean as it's too unspecific for me to find what you mean. I checked your filter and I don't see anything you referred to as interactions between the two,unless I missed it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 19:53 GMT
#7849
On March 30 2015 04:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:18 Vivax wrote:
Or at least give me the interactions you mean as it's too unspecific for me to find what you mean. I checked your filter and I don't see anything you referred to as interactions between the two,unless I missed it.

What I mean is. Ritoky and Superbia talked a bunch yesterday. Did you see anything interesting in there that changed your opinion on either of them?


Dunno what's the point of asking if you didn't see anything? Feels like an empty question since you don't have an own answer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#7854
I found one post in ritoky's filter adressed to super as of late, the one where he berates him for not reading ritoky but just rayn. Overall I think ritoky looks townie, and he actually is really stubborn about Damdred and I like it too. He's (Damdred) the guy in the PoE who I would reconsider on most likely, on another reread.

Now actually reading what super wrote like 20 minutes before ritoky replied. I'ma just do this:

Ritoky, I don't even know where he's at, to be honest. His opinion seems uninformed, and I don't think a town would be comfortable lynching someone who they have been unable to form a proper opinion about. Moreover, the rayn slot seems incredibly fishy. I scum-read rayn before the claim (iirc), and I don't understand the rescind off the PR, nor why scum seemingly did not put an RB or a KP on him (more on this later). I can see why rayn would fake claim in that scenario as town, as he had been tired of people not listening to him in previous games, and he may be uninterested in defending himself, but it's so bad as town, because it can bait out a CC. Furthermore, I don't think he used his position of temporary confirmed town to push anything (again, iirc). The fact that this fake-claim has (seemingly, and iirc, I haven't actually read the majority of d2, tbh) not been fully explored yet is alarming to say the least.


So yeah this is a pretty bad read from super. I colored the nullish, the scummish and the townish stuff he says. He effectively invalidates the only reasoning he uses is the tracker claim and no mention of what made him scumread rayn before the claim.

Next post is also weird:

This world only makes sense if Vivax is actually mafia, and scum were looking to confirm Vivax by foregoing the roleblock and claiming it on Vivax OR if Onegu was carrying the KP that was going on rayn. This is still rather speculative, but I think this is a good reason to lynch Ritoky (ex-rayn) today.


Why is it a good reason to lynch ritoky if super thinks that Onegu was carrying KP and that I'm not mafia? He might as well just conclude that Onegu is mafia, so meh, can't get behind his logic as a reason to scumread ritoky.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#7856
Ritoky if I vote for Onegu and he flips town, what happens to your Damdred read?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:17 GMT
#7858
On March 30 2015 05:15 ritoky wrote:
I am wrong and damdred is like 93% town would be my conclusion.


You got no reasons for a standalone damdred scumread?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:35 GMT
#7864
On March 30 2015 05:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:15 ritoky wrote:
I am wrong and damdred is like 93% town would be my conclusion.


You got no reasons for a standalone damdred scumread?


I am trying to think in terms of teams at this point. The onegu + damdred scum read actually comes almost entirely from damdred's play. The only really excessively scum thing from onegu is his claim stuff. I just think them ignoring eachother links them super hard.

So I guess my answer is yes, a lot of standalone damdred reasons, and I am associatively reading Onegu scum for it; but I kinda think they have to be a team.


What makes you want to lynch Onegu first if Damdred is in your opinion scummy on his own? That makes everything sound like bs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#7865
Like you say lynch Onegu, then Dam is scum, but what makes you think that Onegu is scum comes from Damdred. So you should want to lynch Dam first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#7866
The only reason I see for you to prefer Onegu first is that it's the easier lynch.

And that's scummy bro.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#7918
Shorter days would be cool cause the game has become really stale since the establishment of the PoEs. At this point I just wanna sheep Eden's scumreads which are pretty much . I'd have posted even less if Artanis wasn't that tryhard and asked me about super ritoky. No negative connotation intended.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#7919
pretty much the same as mine*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#7920
Just that I have another order of confidence.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
summit1g6523
WinterStarcraft678
Sick186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1340
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 16m
Patches Events
8h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 16m
OSC
16h 16m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.