• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7055 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:26 GMT
#6296
On March 25 2015 08:24 Damdred wrote:
4 possible what Eden.

I'm not mason

Partners.

Now three. sicklucker, Fecalfeast, Alakaslam.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:27 GMT
#6297
On March 25 2015 08:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I also want to make the point that Vivax had that whole theory that all 4 scum had to be on him because no way would scum switch from him to BM.

Yeah, about that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Palmar's move confirms Vivax town (not that we needed more evidence).

Which looks hella bad for Slam.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:35 GMT
#6308
On March 25 2015 08:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:27 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I also want to make the point that Vivax had that whole theory that all 4 scum had to be on him because no way would scum switch from him to BM.

Yeah, about that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Palmar's move confirms Vivax town (not that we needed more evidence).

Which looks hella bad for Slam.

I don't see why, he switched away from Toad to BM which saved Vivax.

Vivax is still town but why that reason?

Because Palmar doesn't pussyfoot around if a partner's life is on the line. He either makes up his mind about busing or protecting his partner. If he had the luxury of trolling the game and flipping last second they have to be both town, yeah?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:38 GMT
#6313
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance

They almost certainly used the roleblocker to stop rsoultin's jailing someone. Especially since there was talk about jailing ExO_
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:40 GMT
#6315
On March 25 2015 08:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:37 Breshke wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 08:33 Breshke wrote:
So either they roleblocked and killed rso or FF is the mafiaroleblocker.

They probs roleblocked RSO though.

What? I don't understand what you're saying. Mafia has 2kp, 2 townies died.


Cos wouldnt they have rb SL? i understabd that they could have rb and killed rso to make sure she didnt get a save. But if they didnt do that where else would they have sent the rb other than sl who most likely used the orb to.kill palmar.

Im saying rso jailed ff which could have stopped the rb.

Also someone nominate this orb for best town performance

No because no one knew if SL was telling the truth or not. His claim could've easily been WIFOM whereas all the other blues were all but confirmed. It makes no sense to RB a POSSIBLE orb user over a confirmed blue.

That too
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:41 GMT
#6317
No wonder Palmar didn't post "Part Four: The Redemption" in here.

Looking back, there were signs.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:41 GMT
#6320
On March 25 2015 08:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 08:13 Eden1892 wrote:
ok, refer to my big blue message in my legacy post then
Wait, Eden, what's with this?

How could my post possibly have had a negative impact on the game?

It probably didn't, I just briefly got annoyed because I thought it might have meant that I was wrong on rsoultin when you claimed and I really don't want to be.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6330
On March 25 2015 08:43 Trfel wrote:
Two dead mafia, both flipped goon....

Does this cast more doubt on our "sea of blue" theory?

I thought about this while I was eating dinner, but I don't think it does yet. I would bet the mafia have a roleblocker and framer for sure at least, and I'd bet on unaware miller. That hates out the cop, 2 vigs has dissynergy and roleblocker negates jailer.

If we get to 4 goons flipped then I'll start worrying about it. Maybe if 3 flipped (since I could see them having a rolecop as well). But 2 isn't enough to make me worried yet
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:47 GMT
#6331
Oh and I guess I'm assuming Onegu isn't a mason. So there's that.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:48 GMT
#6335
On March 25 2015 08:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Let's say 2 town vigis, an alignment cop, a jk vs a RB, then probably a framer and maybe a gf wouldn't be that bad I don't think. Though if there were a GF and a framer it seems odd they would place a high value on killing ExO.

They killed the only 2 blue claims that were more than named townies at this point so I don't think it means much for their roles
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:49 GMT
#6338
If anything I'm imagining a world where mafia has rb, fr, and rc, town has an unaware miller, cop, 2 vigs and jailer
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:51 GMT
#6340
On March 25 2015 01:34 Palmar wrote:
Also at what point did we drop SL and Damdred as mafia candidates. I remember being very much okay with killing both of them.

2 townies in this post
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 23:51 GMT
#6342
Off to MTG lata babes
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:17 GMT
#6419
On March 25 2015 11:06 Superbia wrote:
Here's where I'm at with Onegu's alignment. I feel like it is somewhat tied with ex-rayn, neo-ritoky.

Let's imagine two scenarios, both involving rayn's fakeclaim at EoD1:

Scenario 1: Rayn is Town
Scenario 2: Rayn is Mafia

In scenario 1, scum is likely to have their towniest members carry KP in order to avoid the tracker. Who is unlikely to get tracked if he were mafia? Onegu. The caveat is that Onegu is also in the range of getting either medic saved (mafia don't care about this) or roleblocked (this is a bit risky), see scenario 2.

In scenario 2, scum knows there was no CC on the fake tracker claim and as such, there is likely no tracker. As such, having Onegu carry the KP becomes somewhat more risky, because he is in the range of a roleblocker. There is no reason for scum to have him carry the KP.

This post is like watching a porn scene that cuts off halfway through the blowjob
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:19 GMT
#6420
Also:

(1) We are not lynching Onegu today, maybe not ever, definitely not today.
(2) sicklucker basically confirmed town.

Superbia who do you actually think is mafia right now, how do you plan to use your analysis and what is the best reason I shouldn't lynch you today?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:20 GMT
#6422
On March 25 2015 11:01 Vivax wrote:
I'm weighing in the pros and cons of lynching 1gu:

- Scum killed HF blowing up Onegu's cover when an alive HF would have at least kept up the impression

Cont. with Slam

This is a really hella good point btw.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:21 GMT
#6423
On it bruh gimme like 20. I got me some Cane's for dinner tonight. We eatin fam
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:25 GMT
#6427
On March 25 2015 07:06 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 07:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also you're forgetting that the JK probably stopped 1KP, which would've made things 3KP otherwise. A RB on a Vivax shooting Slam could easily result in a Slam mislynch. Town vigis either shoot scum or bad townies and either result can be detrimental to scum because it could eliminate mislynches.


[...] The misslynch on slam is absolutely irrelevant, because you go into d2 with 5 townies dead and suspicion on the Vigis. 5v10.

On March 19 2015 09:57 Superbia wrote:
Dumbtell boys. How many mafia are there in a game of 20? 5?

it's not this huh? seems weak but that's prolly not what you're getting at
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:26 GMT
#6430
On March 25 2015 12:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 12:17 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 11:06 Superbia wrote:
Here's where I'm at with Onegu's alignment. I feel like it is somewhat tied with ex-rayn, neo-ritoky.

Let's imagine two scenarios, both involving rayn's fakeclaim at EoD1:

Scenario 1: Rayn is Town
Scenario 2: Rayn is Mafia

In scenario 1, scum is likely to have their towniest members carry KP in order to avoid the tracker. Who is unlikely to get tracked if he were mafia? Onegu. The caveat is that Onegu is also in the range of getting either medic saved (mafia don't care about this) or roleblocked (this is a bit risky), see scenario 2.

In scenario 2, scum knows there was no CC on the fake tracker claim and as such, there is likely no tracker. As such, having Onegu carry the KP becomes somewhat more risky, because he is in the range of a roleblocker. There is no reason for scum to have him carry the KP.

This post is like watching a porn scene that cuts off halfway through the blowjob


Wat. Why.

There's no climax. You don't release any conclusions you have, you just keep them pent up. I know this kinda thing gives you a headache but it's really hard to get into it when you just keep it to yourself like that
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 03:29 GMT
#6433
On March 25 2015 12:27 Superbia wrote:
Ask me who I want to lynch today, and prepare to get mad.

i mean i already implicitly did but ok

who you wanna lynch today superbia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 5m
Patches Events
18h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 5m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.